Its Very wrong that the Builders are trying to create a Buzz around by using the Word "Noida Extension" I have noiticed that most of the buyers; investors have no clue about it: Its like calling Noida "Delhi Extension"
The Fact is that ALL OF NOIDA EXTENSION is GREATER NOIDA; Not Noida:
The Authority which will handle the infrastrastructure will be Greater Noida Authority; which Thankfully is quite pro active if you compare it to other cities in NCR: The area has its own advantages and disadvantages but all in all if all goes smooth; its a steal for end users belonging to middle class segment:
This area will not have the openness; greenery and space like Greater Noida; nor it will be a IT hub like Noida; and NO METRO is going to come there; but its locational advantage is great for end users:
My main concern that with more than " dozen projects in line and more to come; with nearly 2000 Families in each project on an average, after 5-6 years there will be immense load on infrastructure.
Will Greater Noida authority which is pampered by handling open spaces and greenery in Greater noida will be able to handle the immense load of Such high density area ??
Thats why i feel its a Great buy for middle class end users as for this price you cant get better.
This region has helped in stabilising the prices in the region.

But please stop calling this place Noida extension...ITS GREATER NOIDA
Read more
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.