Noida Extension-Wrong Name

Last updated: October 22 2010
41 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Noida Extension-Wrong Name

Originally posted by RoyalMax View Post
    We are unnecessary spending enegeries on trival issue.

If both buyers and builders are happy with Noida Extension name, what is the issue? Just calling a new name does not change ANYTHING.

Everyone knows that LP has no LOTUS and Golf City has no GOLF COURSE and so on.............

GN is good or bad is another issue...depends upon relative factors.
    yes thats the point absolutely
    MM

Comment

"Like i said gr noida is still minimum 5-7 yrs away from being anywhere near hot"

This is what i was EXACTLY Pointing about...ITS ALREADY HOT...and Not many know about it...I personally Prefer Noida expressway over any other place..whether its in Noida or Greater Noida.
      Just raised the issue..as I like to call a spade a spade...

And am Glad that Gnoida authorities have understood this fact...in fact dont be surprised that in a few months time you will see a Huge board across the Hindon river bridge..."Welcome to Greater noida"...Thats what exactly should be done...A city should be given its due position in the real estate market.

By the way thanks for the Appt 33 in Eros Munish..
      Paper main hi sahi...kucch to aaya

Comment

Noida Extension is a correct term. If one simply use the term greater noida in place of noida extension, all the credit will go to main part of greater noida city, i.e. Pari chawk, sector alpha, Beta, Gama, zeta, etc...

and will not be helpful for the new sectors of greater noida.

Because, Noida Extension is in continuation of noida, so any development in noida will directly affect the development of noida extension.

but it is not true in the case of greater noida.
        NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
          Noida Extension is a correct term. If one simply use the term greater noida in place of noida extension, all the credit will go to main part of greater noida city, i.e. Pari chawk, sector alpha, Beta, Gama, zeta, etc...

Because, Noida Extension is in continuation of noida, so any development in noida will directly affect the development of noida extension.

Well, Gnoida authorities have undertood the goof up and have directed all builders to Use the actual city name..Greater noida....

But coming to your thought, i am not convinced at all:

1. "so any development in noida will directly affect the development of noida extension."...does that mean that any development on Greater noida expresssway (which will for sure see all the action in Noida...IT Parks, Metro, etc)..will effect "so called noida extension"...No way...It will not...
          The sectors which are adjoining this "so called noida extension" are the most under developed sectors of noida...the main development in noida is taking place on noida expressway....so going by your logic..."so called noida extension" will NOT only lose the advantages of developement of greater noida (which you claim to be around pari chowk only)...but also Noida..becoz the max development will take place on noida expressway and "so called noida extension" is far form expressway

2. Jaypee will have Formula1 indian grand prix in Greater noida..but because its so far from pari chowk..(nearly 18 kms)..does it mean Greater noida will not benefit from it ????...what about gautam buddha university and tech zone area..on yamuna expressway....just becoz they are far from pari chowk...are they not a part of Greater Noida ???

The demographics of a city are NOT LIMITED to ones imaginations...

If sector 15A of noida borders delhi...then sector 61 borders ghaziabad..and sectors 78 etc near bhangel villages are near greater noida..are they not noida...???...

Similarly Greater noida extends from these "so called noids extension" sectors to Boraki (where plan is to make a railway station)...to Yamauna expressway where Jaypee making F1 Track...and tomorrow my friend...if the airport is passed..then that will also be in Greater Noida..not Agra extension becuase its far from pari chowk.

I am glad gnoida authorities have realised this and dont be surprised to see a BIG GREEN BANNER on hindon bridge when entering this "so called noida extension"..."WELCOME TO GREATER NOIDA"..the way u see on expressway and on dadri road...

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
            Well, Gnoida authorities have undertood the goof up and have directed all builders to Use the actual city name..Greater noida....

But coming to your thought, i am not convinced at all:

1. "so any development in noida will directly affect the development of noida extension."...does that mean that any development on Greater noida expresssway (which will for sure see all the action in Noida...IT Parks, Metro, etc)..will effect "so called noida extension"...No way...It will not...
            The sectors which are adjoining this "so called noida extension" are the most under developed sectors of noida...the main development in noida is taking place on noida expressway....so going by your logic..."so called noida extension" will NOT only lose the advantages of developement of greater noida (which you claim to be around pari chowk only)...but also Noida..becoz the max development will take place on noida expressway and "so called noida extension" is far form expressway

2. Jaypee will have Formula1 indian grand prix in Greater noida..but because its so far from pari chowk..(nearly 18 kms)..does it mean Greater noida will not benefit from it ????...what about gautam buddha university and tech zone area..on yamuna expressway....just becoz they are far from pari chowk...are they not a part of Greater Noida ???

The demographics of a city are NOT LIMITED to ones imaginations...

If sector 15A of noida borders delhi...then sector 61 borders ghaziabad..and sectors 78 etc near bhangel villages are near greater noida..are they not noida...???...

Similarly Greater noida extends from these "so called noids extension" sectors to Boraki (where plan is to make a railway station)...to Yamauna expressway where Jaypee making F1 Track...and tomorrow my friend...if the airport is passed..then that will also be in Greater Noida..not Agra extension becuase its far from pari chowk.

I am glad gnoida authorities have realised this and dont be surprised to see a BIG GREEN BANNER on hindon bridge when entering this "so called noida extension"..."WELCOME TO GREATER NOIDA"..the way u see on expressway and on dadri road...

cheers
            SIR I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE CORRECTION

Because, Noida Extension is in continuation of noida, so any development in THE SECTORS OF noida WHICH IS ADJOINING TO THE NOIDA EXTENSION will directly affect the development of noida extension.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF NOIDA EXPRESSWAY.

DEVELOPMENT OF KANPUR WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE DEVELOPMENT OF LUCKNOW NOT SO MUCH BY THE DEVELOPMENT OF DELHI

NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

SIR I WANT TO MAKE A SIMPLE CORRECTION

Because, Noida Extension is in continuation of noida, so any development in THE SECTORS OF noida WHICH IS ADJOINING TO THE NOIDA EXTENSION will directly affect the development of noida extension.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF NOIDA EXPRESSWAY.

DEVELOPMENT OF KANPUR WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE DEVELOPMENT OF LUCKNOW NOT SO MUCH BY THE DEVELOPMENT OF DELHI

Gnoida authorities have strictly told builders to use the city name Greater noida on their banners. so that part is clear to all now..

But going by your logic.."So called Noida extension will be probably the worst located in the region" here's why:

Noida's most progressive area is Noida expressway and for Greater noida towards expressway again..all the way to Yamuna expressway.

Sectors adjoining "so called noida extension" are least developed sectors of noida....Nothing big in terms of infra is coming up there..all the activity in terms of IT, Metro, hospitatlity, etc is coming on Noida expressway

Also Ghaziabad is next door..well known for its problems

So basically on one side you have ghaziabad...one side least developed sectors of noida..which for years will not see much of action...and on the other side..you have under developed sectors of greater noida..as most of greater noida dev. is happening around pari chowk, expressway and yamuna expressway in terms if IT, Hotels, etc etc etc

So my friend..as per YOUR LOGIC OF DISTANCE..This area is very poor

It doesnt matter what you may want to call it..its a free country..call it India Gate...or Taj mahal....no issues...the fact is..Its simply greater noida.

Soon a huge banner will be across the Hindon...WELCOME TO GREATER NOIDA

Comment

I agree with Pradyot, Noida Extension is also correct (atleast Noida is common ).

What I understand that while Greater Noida as a city is highly appreciated due to its openess, educational infra and living standards, the only & only issue which doesn't support its Real Estate is distance from Delhi/Noida.

Noida extension is extremely close to both Ghaziabad, Noida & Delhi. Therefore naming is separately as Noida Extension is good marketing strategy which works good both for developers and users.

So lets hope that this part develops as good sub-city to live in.. We can discuss on names later as it says "Naam mein kya rakha hai"..

Comment

Originally posted by new_indian View Post
                  i agree with pradyot, noida extension is also correct (atleast noida is common ).

What i understand that while greater noida as a city is highly appreciated due to its openess, educational infra and living standards, the only & only issue which doesn't support its real estate is distance from delhi/noida.

Noida extension is extremely close to both ghaziabad, noida & delhi. Therefore naming is separately as noida extension is good marketing strategy which works good both for developers and users.

So lets hope that this part develops as good sub-city to live in.. We can discuss on names later as it says "naam mein kya rakha hai"..

thanks new_indian
                  NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Originally posted by new_indian View Post
                    I agree with Pradyot, Noida Extension is also correct (atleast Noida is common ).

What I understand that while Greater Noida as a city is highly appreciated due to its openess, educational infra and living standards, the only & only issue which doesn't support its Real Estate is distance from Delhi/Noida.

Noida extension is extremely close to both Ghaziabad, Noida & Delhi. Therefore naming is separately as Noida Extension is good marketing strategy which works good both for developers and users.

So lets hope that this part develops as good sub-city to live in.. We can discuss on names later as it says "Naam mein kya rakha hai"..
                    Distance is a non-issue in NCR. Gurgaon is same distance from Delhi as GNoida is from Delhi. Issue is that Govt focus has been different for these cities and i would call them cities now Gurgaon has been focussed to become a commercial hub and Gnida as a knowledge hub and Noida as residential hub.
                    MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                      Distance is a non-issue in NCR. Gurgaon is same distance from Delhi as GNoida is from Delhi. Issue is that Govt focus has been different for these cities and i would call them cities now Gurgaon has been focussed to become a commercial hub and Gnida as a knowledge hub and Noida as residential hub.

Bang ON Target

Real Delhi as we know is NOT Mahipalpur or munirka village But INDIA GATE (Lutyens Delhi)...From Gurgaon border to India Gate is close to 30 kms
                      From Greater Noida border to India Gate is around 35 kms

Proximity to Delhi is ONLY for Railway station, Airport and maybe Bus Terminals. I am sure No one from Noida, Gurgaon goes to delhi for shopping or send their kids to school their...infact most of the MNCs have offices in suburbs only...infact its the other way round...People from delhi come to work here..send their kids for school here and for sure come for shopping too in malls. Top hospitals are in Noida, Gurgaon

Gurgaon is a commercial hub..but NOT much planning for residential..infrastructure not good at all...but Great for Job...thats why i donot prefer to buy a property for end use there

Noida too is commercial hub but also good enough residentail spaces..and is fairly well planned..at least in comparison to Gurgaon. Noida is closest to Lutyens Delhi. Just 10 kms or so.

Greater Noida is an education hub, Industries and upcoming IT spaces also but very well planned for residential

Amongst all...to be close to all best facilities....I prefer Noida exressway..even though for everything one will need to go to either Sect 18 or Greater Noida, spl to Malls, etc..and I donot like the way underpasses are made to go from one side to another...but still its Best of everything...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X