Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supertech Oxford Square, Noida Extension(GNW)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Supertech Oxford Square, Noida Extension(GNW)

Last updated: November 26 2013
10 | Posts
2304 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supertech Oxford Square, Noida Extension(GNW)

Guys - Another full page ad by Supertech in today's TOI. Another new project launch......
    Everyday a new project keeps getting launched. This is a new concept though. They are offering independent floors in Gr Noida starting at Rs.25 lacs only?

Thoughts??

Re : Supertech Oxford Square, Noida Extension(GNW)

Yes it is like amrapali centurian park.

Comment

Originally posted by him007 View Post
      Yes it is like amrapali centurian park.
      Concept is gud but builder reputation is ...............

Comment

My humble request

My humble request to all END USERS...An investor can even buy in Pune, Hyderabad and even patna..it doesnt matter...because at the end of the day he just has to sell it and make some money out of it...END USERS..who visit sites with their familes..children..dream about a life in that project..the builder and brokers (most unprofessional..no qualification needed)..use this to the advantage and sell you anything...and the poor end user suffers..who took up a heavy loan..and if project stuck...cannot re sell it...as its already on loan...which means more hassles...SO PLEASE...TO ALL END USERS...take your time..research not only about project..builder..but also the infrastructure f the area you plan to live in...Dont buy NEXT (Meaning very close..like sharing boundry wall, opposite entry gate, etc) to Villages, Police stations. dumping sites, Power station, Hospitals, Exclusive commercial areas, Govt schools, colleges. ITS NOT THE LAST PROJECT as most of these brokers and builders will potray...Its not the last chance...and never compromise on location. the brorker will always tell you that this is all what he has..take it.all sold out...he will push you hard...so you compromise on location...ask him for a heavy discount on the poor location and he will have no answer.

The areas of Noida expressway and Greater noida sectors (so called noida extension)..will see good supply and prices will hold stable for some time...You have time till Diwali and New Year...start researching now and strike the deal by the end of this year,..you will have ample choice and 3-4 months is a good enough time to know whats actually going ON.

AVOID BUILDERS WHO HAVE NOT DELIVERED ANYTHING TILL DATE AND HAVE 5-6 PROJECTS LINED UP FOR CONSTRUCTION

All the best

Comment

very well said zohaib...

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
            My humble request to all END USERS...An investor can even buy in Pune, Hyderabad and even patna..it doesnt matter...because at the end of the day he just has to sell it and make some money out of it...END USERS..who visit sites with their familes..children..dream about a life in that project..the builder and brokers (most unprofessional..no qualification needed)..use this to the advantage and sell you anything...and the poor end user suffers..who took up a heavy loan..and if project stuck...cannot re sell it...as its already on loan...which means more hassles...SO PLEASE...TO ALL END USERS...take your time..research not only about project..builder..but also the infrastructure f the area you plan to live in...Dont buy NEXT (Meaning very close..like sharing boundry wall, opposite entry gate, etc) to Villages, Police stations. dumping sites, Power station, Hospitals, Exclusive commercial areas, Govt schools, colleges. ITS NOT THE LAST PROJECT as most of these brokers and builders will potray...Its not the last chance...and never compromise on location. the brorker will always tell you that this is all what he has..take it.all sold out...he will push you hard...so you compromise on location...ask him for a heavy discount on the poor location and he will have no answer.

The areas of Noida expressway and Greater noida sectors (so called noida extension)..will see good supply and prices will hold stable for some time...You have time till Diwali and New Year...start researching now and strike the deal by the end of this year,..you will have ample choice and 3-4 months is a good enough time to know whats actually going ON.

AVOID BUILDERS WHO HAVE NOT DELIVERED ANYTHING TILL DATE AND HAVE 5-6 PROJECTS LINED UP FOR CONSTRUCTION

All the best
            Good thinking...yes you are 100% right.. I know your pointing to Amrapali projects as my knowledge they have launched 5-6 projects in Noida ext & amazed to know that 3-4 are fully sold out. But still no work started I think they are collecting billions only. Some buliders are claming that their projects (Eros, Cherry etc ) would be completed in 18-20 months. I am sure those who will get the possession; they only eat sand, dust & close windows/doors all time becasue of outside noise (marble cutting, heavy vechiles movements etc)

Comment

Real good input , Zohaib.

Originally posted by zohaib View Post

All the best
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Supertech oxford square

Hi,
                I booked one apartment in Supertech Oxford square in Oct 2010 In Noida extension under flexi plan. I paid 10% booking amount. after that agreement was expected from bulder. But even of my sucessive request, builder delayed the agreement and then Noida extension farmer issues started, so every process was stopped from builder side. Now in June 2013, Builder signed the agreemnt but with demand he is asking to pay penalty of Rs 11 lakh (interest on 40% which i need to pay within 60 days of booking) from the date of booking, Builder didn't demanded it in 2010, and even didn't signed the agreement. Is his demand legal ?

Comment

hi, I m getting 2 bhk(1067 sq feet),1 floore low rise floore in supertech oxford square project @43l. how is the deal and how safe is lowrise in NE considering FIR increase from govt. Any lowrise apt available@50l in noida/noida extension?

Comment

Originally posted by satyaprakash47 View Post
                    hi, I m getting 2 bhk(1067 sq feet),1 floore low rise floore in supertech oxford square project @43l. how is the deal and how safe is lowrise in NE considering FIR increase from govt. Any lowrise apt available@50l in noida/noida extension?
                    For investment may not be good , good for enduse.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
                    Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X