I have read the views of many people on this site before becoming a part of this very informative forum.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Greater Noida is upcoming for sure...but it will be some time before a lot of demand is there for such studio appartments.

The IT parks being developed should be completed first...then occupied fully..to have the service industry coming in the city.
    Wegmans IT park even though ready is Not seeing much progress in terms of leasing

Its best to buy such studio appts INSIDE an IT Park, and check with the builder what they plan to do with IT Space..and whom they will lease it out to....if they have a good leasing team and management..you will be safer.

Vardhaman group is a smart player...not new to this real estate
    I am not sure where is the project..but if its Inside an IT Park or near IT city...or the next door to Expo mart..its safe
    CommentQuote
  • common people..share your views..especially senior members
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,
    at what price did u book and when?
    CommentQuote
  • looks fine....
    broker is crooked as usual...he will get his commission twice.
    i think u can hold them for sometime and then sell one of them at 8-10% premium which u should comfortably get in 12-15months.

U can also look at similar appts on eway as appreciation will be better there in next 15 months.
    CommentQuote
  • actually i m looking for some project on e way with good prospects of appreciation...can u suggest some?? Budget is 20 lac(max)
    CommentQuote