Zeta II Sector Scheme - worth it ?

Last updated: December 20 2010
15 | Posts
6564 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeta II Sector Scheme - worth it ?

Hi - can anyone here suggest if its worth trying for Zeta II sector in current scheme from Greater Noida Authority ? Its being offered at Rs 11500/ sq mtr - is it much less than what is available in that area or at par ?

Re : Zeta II Sector Scheme - worth it ?

Originally posted by abode4me View Post
    Hi - can anyone here suggest if its worth trying for Zeta II sector in current scheme from Greater Noida Authority ? Its being offered at Rs 11500/ sq mtr - is it much less than what is available in that area or at par ?
    I am also seeking some view of senior members on the same

Rinks

Comment

Seems good. can u send details plz.
      MM

Comment

http://www.greaternoidaauthority.in/rps02sch

Looks like 68% is reserved for various categories. Can someone help in understanding that it would be a good idea to invest in General category?

Comment

TO LIVE---No way...It will take at least 10 years before you can think about it..and no class neighbours

AS INVESTMENT--If you get allotment...expect a premium of 1500-2500 per sq. meter.

Noting spl about Zeta 2 sector in terms of location...plus proximity to villages

The going rate in far off sectors of Greater Noida is around 14-15000 per sq.meter on resale

The best and developed govt. sectors are going at 20-22,000 per sq.meter

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
            TO LIVE---No way...It will take at least 10 years before you can think about it..and no class neighbours

AS INVESTMENT--If you get allotment...expect a premium of 1500-2500 per sq. meter.

Noting spl about Zeta 2 sector in terms of location...plus proximity to villages

The going rate in far off sectors of Greater Noida is around 14-15000 per sq.meter on resale

The best and developed govt. sectors are going at 20-22,000 per sq.meter
            I understand that if u get an allotment, u earn an immediate premium of 5000 to 7000 per.sq.meter.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

The Plots announced by NA or Gnida are always VFM hence u see 1000s of forms by investors and users. I have seen one person filling 7 forms last time for NA plot in different names. Issue is a lot of corruption is involved and most of the draw is scam-prone since huge money is involved.
              I have tried myself twice but failed to get the plot
              Zeta location is also decent and price of 11550 is good. In resale u will get a price of 18000-22000 in or around that area hence a clear difference of ~15L to 20L on a 200 Mtr plot which is quite substantial. U can easily sell off the alloted plot for a premium of 2000-4000 to those dealers who will flock you once they know u got allotted hence u can make 2L to 4L profit.
              Yes if u can hold for 10 yrs u can expect good amount of returns from this plot.
              MM

Comment

Kindly ntoe that One month back, My friend wanted a plot in Greater Noida..but a ready sector...so i accompanied him and we had the following READY deals ...without intense negotiation:

1. NRI City Plot...RS. 23000-25000 per sq. yard
                2. Ansals Golf links -1 (Freehold) - Rs. 22-24,000 per square meter
                3. Swarn nagri - Rs 20-22,000 per sq. meter

These 3 are Top locations and will have a decent crowd unlike the other sectors which has very average crowd...

The far off sectors ETA, Sigma,etc..are having a rate of 15,000 Per square meter...Now these are sectors which are semi developed

Ansal megapolis plots (a sub city, it doesnt come under greater noida), around 6-7 kms straight from pari chowk area are going at 9-10000 per sq. yard easily

So i dont see why any buyer will give you a premium of 4-5,000 per square meter on barren land.

The semi developed sectors which are on resale now were sold by authority at very cheap prices so their investors who want 14-15,000 per square meter are still happy...because they are getting good premium.

For Zeta 2..donot expect a premium of more than 2k per square meter and if by chance you get allotted a poor location..u will have a hard time to find a buyer.

Too many brokers are in Greater Noida spl for plots..they ahve a nexus...they advertise a lot..quoting high prices...but when it comes to actual sales...they are very poor....hardly transactions are taking place...
                so when an actual buyer goes with cheque book in hand...they give good prices...

We didnt negotiate much but the above prices were quoted within 2,3 days

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib View Post
                  Kindly ntoe that One month back, My friend wanted a plot in Greater Noida..but a ready sector...so i accompanied him and we had the following READY deals ...without intense negotiation:

1. NRI City Plot...RS. 23000-25000 per sq. yard
                  2. Ansals Golf links -1 (Freehold) - Rs. 22-24,000 per square meter
                  3. Swarn nagri - Rs 20-22,000 per sq. meter

These 3 are Top locations and will have a decent crowd unlike the other sectors which has very average crowd...

The far off sectors ETA, Sigma,etc..are having a rate of 15,000 Per square meter...Now these are sectors which are semi developed

Ansal megapolis plots (a sub city, it doesnt come under greater noida), around 6-7 kms straight from pari chowk area are going at 9-10000 per sq. yard easily

So i dont see why any buyer will give you a premium of 4-5,000 per square meter on barren land.

The semi developed sectors which are on resale now were sold by authority at very cheap prices so their investors who want 14-15,000 per square meter are still happy...because they are getting good premium.

For Zeta 2..donot expect a premium of more than 2k per square meter and if by chance you get allotted a poor location..u will have a hard time to find a buyer.

Too many brokers are in Greater Noida spl for plots..they ahve a nexus...they advertise a lot..quoting high prices...but when it comes to actual sales...they are very poor....hardly transactions are taking place...
                  so when an actual buyer goes with cheque book in hand...they give good prices...

We didnt negotiate much but the above prices were quoted within 2,3 days
                  Yes thats the point. All prices that u mentioned are twice what u are getting in this. I am not saying this is the best in the world but definitely VFM.
                  Another point is the 5-year payment cycle which makes a difference on cashflow.
                  The location is decent and gives good returns with a 10-year scenario
                  MM

Comment

sector zeta is not a good location at all.....the price may not even double in 5-6 years.....nothing spl at all....there is ample supply of such land in greater noida...high supply and less demand....i wouldnt go for it. When 14k in semi developed sector...in a better location is avaialble...where one can choose...then i dnt suggest going for this..unless u want to make 2k per sq.meter and so and move on..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X