Friends,

Can you please let me know the exact location of these sectors, land rates and future prospects? I shall be thankful.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sector XU -II and XU - III

Guys, please help, there are so many views but no reply....please do.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are going for PLots...please stick around Pari chowk and golf course area...The sectors on the road from alpha commericla belt to WIPRO are good..as you have good bulder societies around...dont go in sectors around sigma, behind Honda factory.

Sectors along Taj expressway also better...

dont remember the names..but i have given you the locations which are good
    CommentQuote
  • XU-II and XU-III

Thanks Zohaib for your reply, I really appreciate that, Sector XU-II and XU-III are near TechZone - IV, doesnt that make it a lucrative option in future?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varundev11
    Thanks Zohaib for your reply, I really appreciate that, Sector XU-II and XU-III are near TechZone - IV, doesnt that make it a lucrative option in future?

Hei friend...The whole city of Greater Noida is probably the most well planned city of India. Its a big city and well planned and the newest city..unlike noida, gurgan. faridabad, ghaziabad..which are fairly old cities. I remember Gurgaon and Noida had started way back in late 80s.

Anyhow..the point is that ..Greater Noida will take time to develop..if you compare relatively..Greater Noida started from scratch and has developed at a steady pace..whatever you see today in the city is a development of appox 10 years. The sectors you are mentioneing may be near the Tech Zone..but the FASTEST DEVELOPMENT (Thus best facilties and living conditions in a short period of time)...will be confined to Pari chowk and Golf course area. Its filling up very fast and its a matter of 2,3 years that Pari chowk and Sectors next to Golf course will be completely developed.

The next step would be a little furhter away...towrds Wipro and Sectors behind the registry office and sectors near ansal golf links...that itself will take 5-6 years.

The far off sectors will take more than that to be liveable...
    so i recommend that stay close to city centre...yes in long term you will benefit.
    I used to go to gurgaon in 2001-2002 and only m.g road was developed
    Sohna road used to be a jungle...people used to call it "Gaon"...but see after 10 years its a very good location also....similarly many good sectors of Greater Noida will flourish..but it will take time..keep 7-8 years for them to be liveable..
    CommentQuote
  • Exact location of the secotrs ----

If you are coming using expressway take a right turn form pari chowk.
      After around 2-3 kms you will see a very big factory on your left hand side honda factory.
      Take the left turn after the honda factory.
      Keep on going and cross 3 round abouts.

Now for XU-III

From the fourth round about take a right turn go straight till the T junction(a little muddy road connection will be there.)
        From the T junction take right turn and then take a first left turn, XU-III houses will be visible to you.

For Xu-II

From the fourth round about take a left turn, go straight you will see houses on your right they are XU-II
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsangal
    Exact location of the secotrs ----

If you are coming using expressway take a right turn form pari chowk.
      After around 2-3 kms you will see a very big factory on your left hand side honda factory.
      Take the left turn after the honda factory.
      Keep on going and cross 3 round abouts.

Now for XU-III

From the fourth round about take a right turn go straight till the T junction(a little muddy road connection will be there.)
        From the T junction take right turn and then take a first left turn, XU-III houses will be visible to you.

For Xu-II

From the fourth round about take a left turn, go straight you will see houses on your right they are XU-II

Sector is far off..and will ake a lot of time to come up.
          I would suggest to opt for sectors 1,2 kms ahead of city park..close to wipro...there are many socieites there and appartments always fill in faster...

I would suggest to opt for sectors 1,2 kms ahead of city park..close to wipro...there are many socieites there and appartments always fill in faster...

CommentQuote
  • Hi - I have a unit in XUIII sector B which I am looking to dispose off - anyone has any idea what is the going rate for this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avirupnag
    Hi - I have a unit in XUIII sector B which I am looking to dispose off - anyone has any idea what is the going rate for this?

I believe its between 45 to 50
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I believe its between 45 to 50

Thanks Dinesh - Does anyone have contacts of any agent who deals with properties there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avirupnag
    Thanks Dinesh - Does anyone have contacts of any agent who deals with properties there?

I am also looking for one - but have been advised that possession is actually around the corner and if you can hold for a year - year 1/2, rates would rise as happens typically in an established colony with people staying vs a ghost locality which is there currently
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh is not right i recently purchased a unit there!! It will be hard for you to get the buyer in that sector even in that block on the suggested rates by Dinesh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by justsanjeev
    Dinesh is not right i recently purchased a unit there!! It will be hard for you to get the buyer in that sector even in that block on the suggested rates by Dinesh.

Yaya - rates are quite low now. 40 odd last I hrd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Has the possession started for Sector XU-III houses?....as far as I know it has started for Sector XU-I....
    Thanks in advance!!!
    CommentQuote