Hey Everyone,

I am reading this forum for last many days and really got good information. However, I did my investment in Sep and at that time I wasn't aware about this forum. So, I need your opinion here regarding my investment :

I booked 2bhk in 3C zing in Sep.(Paid 10%) Believe me when I booked, I was new to RE. I wasn't aware about any project going in greater Noida (LB,LP, 137, 143 etc.). Its just 2 of my collegues booked there and told me g.noida expressway investment is better than any other sectors in Noida (7x) and 3C location is the best. GGN is too costly.

So,I met with one of IC broker, liked the location and booked it. So, simple. Even IC man didn't give me any other options as he kept on saying that this project would be one of the best as its on eway.

However, after reading this forum, I've found out that there could be other options as well for my investment. I was earlier interested in GGN but thought that nothing is there for 30-35 lac. (I wasn't aware that dwarka eway is such a hit).

My main motive for investment is to get a premium as early as possible and quit (Save bank loan) but now I think, in g.noida its not possible. I need to stick with my investment for next 3-5 yrs in order to get good return.

So, then another option which I can think is to surrender my flat today and invest in ggn (dwarka e way OR 81/82 sectors) where I can get a good premium just after paying 40-50% amount.

Please suggest. Should I stick with my current investment OR move towards Ggn ?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit2011
    Hey Everyone,

I am reading this forum for last many days and really got good information. However, I did my investment in Sep and at that time I wasn't aware about this forum. So, I need your opinion here regarding my investment :

I booked 2bhk in 3C zing in Sep.(Paid 10%) Believe me when I booked, I was new to RE. I wasn't aware about any project going in greater Noida (LB,LP, 137, 143 etc.). Its just 2 of my collegues booked there and told me g.noida expressway investment is better than any other sectors in Noida (7x) and 3C location is the best. GGN is too costly.

So,I met with one of IC broker, liked the location and booked it. So, simple. Even IC man didn't give me any other options as he kept on saying that this project would be one of the best as its on eway.

However, after reading this forum, I've found out that there could be other options as well for my investment. I was earlier interested in GGN but thought that nothing is there for 30-35 lac. (I wasn't aware that dwarka eway is such a hit).

My main motive for investment is to get a premium as early as possible and quit (Save bank loan) but now I think, in g.noida its not possible. I need to stick with my investment for next 3-5 yrs in order to get good return.

So, then another option which I can think is to surrender my flat today and invest in ggn (dwarka e way OR 81/82 sectors) where I can get a good premium just after paying 40-50% amount.

Please suggest. Should I stick with my current investment OR move towards Ggn ?

I think, you shouldn't panic now and wait for 2-3 years. As per your budget, your investment seems to be good. I am also investor in 3C and hoping for good. Waiting for Metro to come there. Who knows , you get better premium .
    Any idea about cancellation charges ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey friends,

I need more suggestions. Please advice. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with your colleagues that g.noida expressway investment is better than any other sectors in Noida (7x). It will give better returns compared to GGN in long term. However, only advice for you is to be patient and wait for at least 3 years before exiting.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, You can look at an exit option.

Since it's only a investment there are better projects around.

Even if you think of holding it for 3 years, over 15% annualized returns may not be possible. After 3 years there would be lot of projects which would get delivered around the same time. So it really depends how good Zing turns out to be. Resale would depend on that

Another point is if 3C Lotus Boulevard turns out to be good, it may just spurt buyer/investor interest in Zing & hence give good returns.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DelhiInvestr
    Amit, You can look at an exit option.

Since it's only a investment there are better projects around.

Even if you think of holding it for 3 years, over 15% annualized returns may not be possible. After 3 years there would be lot of projects which would get delivered around the same time. So it really depends how good Zing turns out to be. Resale would depend on that

Another point is if 3C Lotus Boulevard turns out to be good, it may just spurt buyer/investor interest in Zing & hence give good returns.

Thanks Everyone for your suggestions. Earlier, someone told me that 10% of my money which I've paid would be deducted but I called 3C and they said that the whole 10% of my first check would be forfeited and its close to 3Lac. So, now I need to stick with it. Pay 30% and then can trasnfer. And hopefully, by that time, I would be in better state to decide.
    CommentQuote
  • U are asking for suggestion after taking a plunge:)

In RE it is very difficult to make a right choice because of the various issues attached to Indian RE market.

According to me u have considered the 2 most important issues correctly-

-Builder

Now u need to be patient. RE is a big ticket and one in a life-time investment for most of us. U need to be invested for atleast 5 -10 years (it could be more if u stay) to see the type of growth that u are expecting. Ofcourse if u want the growth within 3 years, look at Delhi or GGN, issue is u will start questioning your decision on this forum again:).

Hence just relax, dont regret, u have taken a good decision, whether it is right or wrong will be known after 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is a stable builder and has delivered projects (commercial) with good construction quality

Location on expressway is a very debatable topic, according to me
    20 Kms with hectares of land waiting to be explored...

Zing according to me is overpriced by around 300 psf, and is nothing very special in terms of project, but cant blame 3C..they are testing the market before going for premium projects as the market if full of mid segment

But as an investor on noida expressway you should have no problem
    if you stick around.

If you want quick results..stick to gurgaon and delhi..or even smaller upcoming towns
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Members once again. You've brought some confidence back for me. I'll definitely keep your words with me.:)
    CommentQuote
  • If you want short term returns....within a few months...stay away from RE right now...RE is a game of patience...spl in todays scenario

Noida expressway region will give good returns after 3 years or so...

3C Zing is safer than others in market...but you need to wait...

In my opinion the rates on completion of project will be around 4200-4500 psf, if Metro under construction.

If Metro running...then it will be higher...

If Metro work is not in construction at that time...then you may have a rate of around 3500-3700 psf.

I am giving you very safe projections seeing the present market trend

FNG and Metro are the 2 main factors in this belt

Gurgaon and Delhi are better for short term investors
    CommentQuote