How good is this project?
http://www.proview.co.in/Stupa/Stupa_BlockPlan.html

Rates being offered are in range of 2100,
2200 with fully furnished modular kitchen sample flat ready I found one buyer posted the youtube video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm6dHr7b0rk

Never heard of this builder but the construction is on & have started 1st floor by now the location is quite prime bang opposite ATS paradiso other side of the yamuna xepressway.
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Never heard of builder and no idea about its previuos projects which one may visit to see delivered quality..but location is very good..no doubt
    CommentQuote
  • Proview technocity

Hi ,
    Can any one tell about this project ?

Proview technocity , hows is the buliler and project ?

Looking for response !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

Please advice me for techno city ? Its urgent...
    CommentQuote
  • Good option so far

Hi Rinku,

That buyer who uploaded the video is me, I am happy about the investment and waiting for the possession. They are planning to deliver it before Diwali this year.

Originally Posted by rinku
    How good is this project?
    http://www.proview.co.in/Stupa/Stupa_BlockPlan.html

Rates being offered are in range of 2100,
    2200 with fully furnished modular kitchen sample flat ready I found one buyer posted the youtube video here
    Proview Technocity-Sample Flat - YouTube

Never heard of this builder but the construction is on & have started 1st floor by now the location is quite prime bang opposite ATS paradiso other side of the yamuna xepressway.
    CommentQuote
  • are there any 2 BHK units available with builder?

I am willing to buy in Proview
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dobigahzamin
    are there any 2 BHK units available with builder?

I am willing to buy in Proview

Proview
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks sir (trialsurvey) for the information

has anyone booked flat in Technocity ?

I visited the site and liked the flats but I'm unable to get a 2 BHK in floors less than 10, anyone has info if there are any 1045sft units available in fresh booking
    CommentQuote
  • hi..
    i have booked a flat in tower A of technocity flat...
    i booked in Feb 2012.. since then the prices have not increased even a single paisa.
    earlier they said it will go up when expressway opens.. it also opened but no price increase..
    is there any info about prices going up..
    or
    i should sell it out and move on?

anyone there??
    is there anyone else who has booked there?
    CommentQuote
  • When I visited the site I was informed that around 120 flats in Technocity were booked by GAIL employees (might be group booking)

I was offered a rate of 2600 psf(on fresh booking) even before I started negotiation, I did not buy in this project because I couldn't get a flat in a floor below 10th

Mr.Kumar
    at what price did you buy it in Feb?
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea when are they offering possession?
    Project looks near completion...
    CommentQuote
  • They are offering posession in two phases

Phase I - Tower A in October
    Phase II - Tower B in December
    CommentQuote
  • What is current rate going on here? Does somebody want to sell?
    CommentQuote
  • there are some units available with builder which they are selling at 2550 psf I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Today I was there on their sites, Builder is offering 2800 psf , possession in march,april2012 ...When will this area liveable ? Construction looking good ...any disadvantage with this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • What ever be location/price !! But builder is 3rd class . One of the partner in company is gaziabad SP member....pathetic construction and services!!!
    CommentQuote