1. How many units are being booked daily these days?

2 What is the historic figure or average number of flats per day booking in GNW ?

3 Name the reliable source to deduce demand is picking Up JLL or ther property consultants who publish such data?

4. Considering 40% unsold inventory, what is the incentive for Buildersd to complete their projects ?

5. What/who in your opinion , are the builders/project who are going to give possession within next 4 months to 24 months with certainty ? We can tabulate the list and then verify with actual passage of time, how correct our list is?

6 What shall be the resale value in % of a flat , in 5-10 yrs from now?

Please feel free to answer and free to post your RE queries of Noida Extension!!
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Economy
    Greater Noida : Project Ratings with Help of Software & Available Technical Aspects

IAS, Engineers and technical persons are working at GNOIDA or NA.
    They should have software , updating bookings at each Housing society ( one can track with builder or PAN card transactions), the Payments made and the money trail!

On the basis of FAR, Green areas , open areas, distance between towers, adherence to time schedule/verification of pert charts, progress , a rating should be made to each housing society ,

Builders need also be rated on the basis of Financial strength, advance payment utilisation, delivery & cost could also be rated.and the result be put in public domain.

Trail of advance payment made to earlier housing projects be handed over to an independent accounting agancy. Defaults, diversion and black money entry need be traced and documented

Calling Experts for Analysis of High Rises /Structure say after every 5 years.

..Smart City !!
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Folks, here often say do research for some months before a buying decision. I feel my questions were relevant to a bit larger research for gauging the trends in GNW housing market. Still awaiting replies.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by Arihant2
    1. How many units are being booked daily these days?

2 What is the historic figure or average number of flats per day booking in GNW ?

3 Name the reliable source to deduce demand is picking Up JLL or ther property consultants who publish such data?

4. Considering 40% unsold inventory, what is the incentive for Buildersd to complete their projects ?

5. What/who in your opinion , are the builders/project who are going to give possession within next 4 months to 24 months with certainty ? We can tabulate the list and then verify with actual passage of time, how correct our list is?

6 What shall be the resale value in % of a flat , in 5-10 yrs from now?

Please feel free to answer and free to post your RE queries of Noida Extension!!

Good questions dude, but I can answer only just one of them-
    6) Resale Value: This is going to be an end user destination, dont expect wonders in this region. I have the following reasons:
    - This region was supposed to be an affordable region for prices to go between 2K-3K psqft, but farmer agitation screwed it up. Already many projects are selling at 4K values. I dont expect this region to go above 4K in near future
    - Most/All of the projects will be super dense as builders have bought 3.5 FAR and since they have paid for it, they will try to extract maximum
    - There is gonna be very high inventory worth 2 Lakh Units in just GNW, which are enough to cater to complete NCR.
    - Since the region is far from IT/white collar jobs, which are primarily in Gurgaon, so not much rentals can't be expected.
    - Reachability to GNW from Noida/Delhi is a big question mark. Only 3 areas I can think of for connectivity: NH24 side(already cluttered), Noida Hindon bridge(already challenging during peak hours), New Noida70's GNW bridge(Noida 70s area will itself clutter those roads, what will it do good for GNW?)
    - Since super dense sectors of Noida 70's are at much better location aligning to Noida Expressway, and the price difference would be just 600-900 Rs per sq ft, it is a very good competitor. And they already will get a metro in next 1.5 yrs. Though looking at so much inventory/needs GNW metro seems not far as well. GNW would have better ROI for NMRC than GN Metro.
    - For the above same reason rentals would be low for GNW(look at the present rentals in Gaur City !!)
    - For investment in white, even FDs would yield better results without a second thought. People can even look at equities and other good options.

GNW region is gonna be super good as an affordable rental destination. If I'm so eager to buy in this region, I would prefer to buy a RTM property in Expressway locations.

Having said that I still like some of the projects like Samriddhi Grand Avenue, which are trying to be a bit competitive bet for end users :), I would prefer to buy a RTM property in Expressway locations.

Having said that I still like some of the projects like Samriddhi Grand Avenue, which are trying to be a bit competitive bet for end users :)
    CommentQuote
    • Locality Review
    Thats quite a fine analysis .Thankx gaurav.
    I suppose Knowledge Park/Sports city arena shall be developed with an eye to greener n open spaces. And i expect lot of Retirees/ defence personnel shall choose KPV arena. 10 years from now I shall not be able to touch kpv as it shall be like defence colony or greater kailash type...Villas at Mahagun Mantra ,Sports city etc have already been well priced n Sikka kaamya green should also see rate appreciation because those areas are for those who like to enjoy driving through nice locales in easy way....there is clamour for such areas ....n next few years YEA should be bustling assuming Indias growth rate at 8%..another point is availabilty of a decent flat on paper ...on underconstruction stage but having it on real terms it is always been costly....now at 4k we arent getting one at capetown...two years from now you wont get ready to move at gnw in developed projects (good societies like Arden Saunderyam) at 4k...mirage chasing wont stop you see.
    CommentQuote
    • Economy
    Originally Posted by Arihant2
    Thats quite a fine analysis .Thankx gaurav.
    I suppose Knowledge Park/Sports city arena shall be developed with an eye to greener n open spaces. And i expect lot of Retirees/ defence personnel shall choose KPV arena. 10 years from now I shall not be able to touch kpv as it shall be like defence colony or greater kailash type...Villas at Mahagun Mantra ,Sports city etc have already been well priced n Sikka kaamya green should also see rate appreciation because those areas are for those who like to enjoy driving through nice locales in easy way....there is clamour for such areas ....n next few years YEA should be bustling assuming Indias growth rate at 8%..another point is availabilty of a decent flat on paper ...on underconstruction stage but having it on real terms it is always been costly....now at 4k we arent getting one at capetown...two years from now you wont get ready to move at gnw in developed projects (good societies like Arden Saunderyam) at 4k...mirage chasing wont stop you see.

Yeah, though I haven't researched on plot projects/areas in GNW, but those might be a good choice to review.
    I believe flats will never grow further in this region, and you are right the left over projects of 4K will be having pathetic quality, so better for end users to chose now and not even in GNW but in every micro market !!
    Though growth in UP will be highly dependent on upcoming elections !!
    CommentQuote
    • Economy
    Approx 50 apartments are booked per day on average considering date of offering of approx 2lacs of total noida extension flats as on 01.01.2010 and till date 40% are left unbooked here (120000÷6.5yrs x365days)
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Kartik Real estate booked 67 flats in HIMALAYA PROJECT in just 30 days (including today 15th Aug).
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Ace Aspire is approx 80% sold, excluding G and I tower which shall be opened for booking later. Completion certificate is reportedly obtained and possession in in December 2016.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    Folks out there might be self indulging if there are procuring himalaya pride or amaatra as an investment as appreciation isnt on the cards for them given the oversupply n survival of the fittest terms
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Looks like buyers have like posters here at this forum has decided to stay away from recessionary RE scenario at GNW.
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    We do have Pumps Maintenance manual,Cranes, Vehicles maintenance schedule etc.
    Similarly,
    1. Builder should publish a Maintenance manual and time schedule of Maintenance of the high rises and what sort of maintenance and necessary repair which are to be required

2. We may all agree that high rises are complex structures and fire fighting , structural vibrations and its rectifications are Life essential and require professional expertise and cannot be compromised.

3. Also , NA/GNA or RERA shoud have a clear chapter on how to go about the maintenance of high Rises.

4. It should be clearly mentioned before a client purchase a flat that the expected life of high rise building is so many years and based on the analysis, Authority and flat owners , in due course shall find it necesaary to demolish this building due to wear and tear over the years and build a new one

5. Builder should ask to give life time commitment to repair the High Rise, being its OEM

6. Expected Trouble free life of lifts should be mentioned and replaced after their availing their useful life , from flat owners fund

7. Govt /NGO's need to give subsidy to RWA for carrying out life saving repair maintenance of High rises including Lifts replacement if the need so arises rather than allowed it to be lingered endlessly.
    CommentQuote