Hi - Ruse Group Launching Villas in Noida Extension called Rise Resort Residence.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like the most premium project of Greater Noida West (Four Page Advertisement in Today's HT City). As part of the villa they are providing golf cart too, at your cost obviously - more details available at - Rise Resort Residences
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely sir. It came out very well
    CommentQuote
  • It's a luxury segment project and launched officially.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the credibility of the builder that it will be able to build such a large scale project? Glossy advertisement does not imply delivery will happen.

Please check the delivery track record of the builder. For such a massive scale of project, the builder must be backed up by some financial institution to ensure cash flow and timely delivery.

Is the builder backed by a private equity player or a RE fund? Or a banking institution?

When biggest names in the industry are shying off coming up with any luxury project, this project by the look of it, is one man's dream to be filthy rich at the cost of others.
    CommentQuote
  • Rise construction is highly unreliable . This concept of Sky Bunglaw was launched by Mr Vaibhav Jain , one of the directors of Rise Construction , in 2011 in Noida Sector 107 under the guise of Hearbeat City. 80-90% of the money was collected in 1-1.5 years and the project is stalled after that. If you dont want to let your hard earned money go down the drain stay away from this builder. I am one of the unfortunate buyers in the "Heart Beat City" . Its been 6 years and I dont see any chance of getting my dream house despite paying 80% of the money to this fraud builder.
    Stay away from this project!
    CommentQuote