Hi,

Can anyone throe some light on this project, if any one has booked in this one then please help to give the details, as i am not sure about the builders background ( earthcon builders).
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • excellent builder, great reputation, best in class, most competitive prices.
    CommentQuote
  • havent heard of them....and btw...pls post this is gnoida section....thanks
    CommentQuote
  • MM ,

Could u on the elaborate on the builder & the location . Not too conversant with Noida/G. Noida locations .

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    excellent builder, great reputation, best in class, most competitive prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    excellent builder, great reputation, best in class, most competitive prices.

I have booked on 3 BHk.

Munish bhai.. How do you say that it is excellent builder (Erath Con) I don't see much activity or name for this builder. I know he is not forst time builder done some projects (non NCR) also 1 project is running casa grande in YE. There are far better projects like Patel etc in that area so location is also not that great.

L
    CommentQuote
  • Is it same as earth infrastructures , ex Amr infrastructures, same builder?
    CommentQuote
  • i think there was some atul gupta from AMR who started earth
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, he had a company called Real Gains who marketed exclusively AMR as Amr guys are jewellers from karol bagh, Real Gains were smart educated MBA chaps who marketed AMR and made Amr rich by selling highly overpriced IT spaces and befooling people. They themselves made huge money but since they knew precise sales figures, they started earth venture on their own. Amar guys were naturally pi*** off and stopped fulfilling clients comittments promised by Atul gupta to amr customers saying that he was just a broker (during their joint venture timings they said he was a director )
    CommentQuote
  • Brief summary : Amr or Earth: choron ki duniya hai , both are known for not respecting their comittments...they think they will continue befooling people but customers are becoming more jagruk day by day...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Brief summary : Amr or Earth: choron ki duniya hai , both are known for not respecting their comittments...they think they will continue befooling people but customers are becoming more jagruk day by day...

thanks for telling the whole story abt Earth boss .. thats what i was wondering since many days .. from where has this Earth Infra company suddenly come up and launching so aggresively specially in extension
    CommentQuote
  • I thin there is some confusion

Earth Infra (Real Estate Developer India | Infrastructure Development in NCR | Earth Infrastructure Limited) is different having project earth town and Earth con (Earthcon.co.in.) is different having project casa royal.

What we are talking was about casa royal - earth Infra
    CommentQuote
  • If it is atul gupta then its him.
    CommentQuote
  • Above every one talking about Earth Infra........ whereas Question was raised about EARTHCON CONSTRUCTIONS... AND EARTHCON HAS NUMEROUS RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS GOING ON IN NOIDA, GR. NOIDA, NAINITAL, ALIGARH AND LUCKNOW..... EARTHCON HAS ONE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY BY THE NAME OF GANGA CONTRACTS AND PROJECTS LTD. AND GANGA HAS DELIVERED NUMEROUS PRJECTS AND CURRENTLY RUNNING VARIOUS PROJECTS IN GR. NOIDA AND CHANDIGARH.
    ADVANTAGE OF EARTHCON CONSTRUCTIONS IS THAT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CONSTRUCTION TEAM THEY DONT OUTSOURCE THEIR CONSTRUCTION TO ANY OTHER COMPANY.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    thanks for telling the whole story abt Earth boss .. thats what i was wondering since many days .. from where has this Earth Infra company suddenly come up and launching so aggresively specially in extension

You are welcome bro.
    I Just told what is the story of origin of earth infra. I have nothing against them except that i am one of their early amr customers who was befooled by them...hahaha.

Earth infra guy saw he was looting people to give money to Amr, he thought he would do same but rather keep that money with him so created Earth..lol

My nri friends were also befooled by meethi meethi batein of atul gupta, it's ezee to scr** nri clients if you are capable of talking about world economy, recession etc...educated chore is more successful, thats what he did, a friend bought 3000 sqf in Amr , all discounts remained on that kaccha paper and today Amr says , oh that broker...he was never a director...and we have no links to Earth infra....
    No one knows who pocketed his 6 L or 8 L discounts...anyways chor chor mausserey bhai , investors ki lutiya in builders ney dubayee , hahaha..

I am just telling you a real case history but that should not stop you from investing in Amr or Earth infra, just dont rely on their verbal or kaccha paper comittments, take all summary on their letterheads to be sure. I hope even builders also learn sometimes from their mistakes, sometimes they might even b concerned about their reputation, so probably they are not cheating people anymore but it is always better to learn from others mistakes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukarram7s
    Above every one talking about Earth Infra........ whereas Question was raised about EARTHCON CONSTRUCTIONS... AND EARTHCON HAS NUMEROUS RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS GOING ON IN NOIDA, GR. NOIDA, NAINITAL, ALIGARH AND LUCKNOW..... EARTHCON HAS ONE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY BY THE NAME OF GANGA CONTRACTS AND PROJECTS LTD. AND GANGA HAS DELIVERED NUMEROUS PRJECTS AND CURRENTLY RUNNING VARIOUS PROJECTS IN GR. NOIDA AND CHANDIGARH.
    ADVANTAGE OF EARTHCON CONSTRUCTIONS IS THAT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CONSTRUCTION TEAM THEY DONT OUTSOURCE THEIR CONSTRUCTION TO ANY OTHER COMPANY.

I spoke about earth infra , owned by Atul gupta, is this earth con different ?
    CommentQuote
  • I just saw their website , it is not the same as earth infrastructures, so i would like to clarify that my comments were for earth infrastructures and not for earth con, i have no idea about earthcon.
    CommentQuote