Best Project in Noida extension compared to Gulshan I Homz

Last updated: December 22 2012
18 | Posts
10628 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Project in Noida extension compared to Gulshan I Homz

I am a new buyer in noida extension and have shortlisted after visiting sites and getting reviews:

1. Gulshan i Homz
    2. Mahagun Mywoods
    3. Eros Sampoornam

Please suggest which one is best out of these or any other which is much better than these 3.

Thanks

Re : Best Project in Noida extension compared to Gulshan I Homz

Mr. Gupta

Check Valencia HOmes, Arihant ARden.

Good Location
    Good Manangement
    Valencia has Best Floor Plan in NE
    Arihant has a good brand name.
    Past projects quality is excellent.
    Good project planning
    Loading is least.
    Specifications are extremely good of Valencia.
    Prices are comparable.
    Prashank

Comment

One should be away from the brokers suggestions,rather do some self study.

Comment

Really true Mr. Sanjay! Mr. Brij is right do avoid brokers and study/compare the proejcts by yourself...even after a very long survey of 8 months i had finally short listed n booked VALENCIA on thrsday..Check point to point before investing...
        Prashank

Comment

By the way,i have checked the distance of Valencia from Hindon river to be 5 KM,Quite far..from Noida.

Comment

Originally posted by brij_ece View Post
            By the way,i have checked the distance of Valencia from Hindon river to be 5 KM,Quite far..from Noida.
            Mr. Brij, i would suggest you to check your meter from which you have noticed the distance....

i will suggest smart members not to make your decision on such companies brokers or employees...who mislead the consumers by misrepresenting at such good forums...

THANKS
            Prashank

Comment

Location wise Sector-1 will be batter than Sector4 (location of Gaur/Amrapali Golf) becoz a link road will connect this sector to sector-78 of noida.

In that case, this sector will be hardly 5-6 KM for from nearest metro station (Sector-78) while nearest metro from Gaur will be 7-8 KM.

And Sector, 7x will give batter facilities than Sec-120.

So, do some research work. try to select Good Builder, Good location, small project so that u may get possession in time.

U may go through this spread sheet for to know some more projects.
              NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Go for the builders having a good reputation. This can be done simply by looking at there past projects. And on these bases, I think builders like Gaur, Mahagun are the best... Rest go and look at the site and decide yourself.

Comment

By the way i checked this on google map,you can also do so :-).I did nt use any meter as you might be using :-).

Location wise it might be better,depends upon individual choice,for me closer to sec-62 is an advantage as my office in sec-62.

Moreover Valencia is a new builder so i can't trust it at first stage.

Hope it clarifies,i am not a broker & not suggesting to buy any property of my choice as you are doing for valencia :-).

Regards

Comment

just received this mail ..

Greetings !!

Gulshan Homz coming up with their new project�"i Homz" at Sector-16 Noida Ext., Greater Noida @3000/-approx.
                    (Cheque in favour of "Gulshan homz pvt.ltd. ")

Please find the all enclosed details with this mail.
                    --
                    Thanks & Regardz

----

any idea guys if they have opened the bookings yet ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X