Hi,

I am new to this forum and looking for your opinion on Amrapali Dream valley project. Can you advice me on the construction quality of the builder? He is offering independent villa for for about 3000/sqft including 1 Car Parking, Electric Substation Charges, FFC, EDC, 5 KVA Power Backup, Lease Rent, IFMS and Club Membership. Also the villas are fully airconditioned with wood work done in kitchen, video door , fancy lights and fans, all inclusive in this cost. I am not sure about the regular prices in Greater Noida area, but this deal seems to me too good to be true. Please pour in your thoughts.
Read more
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any response please?
    CommentQuote
  • I have myself booked in Amrapali Leisure Valley Villas. I have not analyzed dream valley but gave it a cursory look recently. Here are my observations.

1- Builder Constructin Quality --- Average to poor in the delivered projects.
    2- Price wise Flats in Greater Noida are costing around 22 lakhs. This villa is on a smaller plot(smallest one) of around 75-80 sq m so it should be an actual area of around 800 sq feet - 850 sq feet. Check the size of the rooms and compare them to see if room sizes are big enough for you.
    3- Analyze the common facilities, it seems that this project is little more conjusted then valley project, but have better space utilization.
    4- I have bought in leisure valley just because I want to live in a house not flat, else I would haven't buy and amrapali flat.

Go to the finest detail of what the builder will provide and what it will not, from the layout it seems all the common facilities are a little far away in the adjacent towers.

Advice---> if you finalize any deal with amrapali, get in written anything they are offering you not including in the brouchure. If they told you that your possession time will be 18 months, get it on a amrapali letter head. Don't believe on any verbal commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Dream Valley

I have the following observations on Dream Valley.

(1) House layouts are good except that the kitchen size in Type-I is small. If this is extended two feet more, i.e. around 76 sq ft more super area; it would have been a perfect house plan.
    (2) The villas are back to back, which means there cannot be any door in the back side.
    (3) Price is slightly higher considering Noida extension land rates.
    (4) Master plan is still not approved by GNIDA; means plans may undergo change.
    (5) Corporate bookings are being discouraged, reasons not known & a bit disturbing.
    (6) Considering number of projects taken by Amrapali ( even in NE, it is 4), delay in possession is also a prime concern.

I agree with vsangal; if agreement is made at the time of booking with concerns addressed in black & white, one can go for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I just don't like the brand " Amrapali". so not any of its project. What they show and commit, never delivers.....
    it as as good/bad as supertech.
    CommentQuote
  • I decided not to go with this and any other Amrapali projects after reading various threads on this forum about builder reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that with such a reputation amrapali may be digging a hole which even dhoni will not be able to fill. :)

Issue is, he is the only builder who is offering stand alone villas is amrapail. It is basically a villa with society facilities.
    In spite of knowing that the quality is average I believe in the long term goal if he will provide me 60% of what he has committed I will be able to live in the place.
    CommentQuote
  • Dream Valley

Can anyone let me know whether there is any yahoo group for Amrapali Dream Valley. Request anyone who is interested in Dream Valley to indicate in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • I like only one thing about Amrapali. they select very attractive heavy names of their projects. its different thing project is just contrary to its name.
    few names.......
    Amrapali Green.
    Amrapali royal.
    Amrapali Village.
    Amrapali grand.
    Amrapali platinum
    Amrapali smart city
    Amrapali silicon
    Amrapali saffire
    Amrapali Golf city......
    Amrapali leisure valley
    Amrapali dream valley
    Amrapali la residentia
    and so on................................
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Any list of members

I have not yet booked. Can I join this group to get in touch with people who have already booked, to get more confidence before booking. Any list of persons available.
    CommentQuote
  • Dream Valley

I just read the boundary wall incident of Amrapali Village Inderapuram. Going by such cases, I have decided not to book in Dream Valley. Paramount is offering Golf Foreste villas in G Noida, which are in the range of 2200-2400 psf. I have decided to examine this.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali dream valley

Even I feel that the price of Amrapali Dream valley is bit on the costlier side. I am also thinking of Paramount Golf Foreste.
    nsaran, have you looked into the project, do you have more info regarding paramount golf foreste..
    But location wise I think dream valley wins, wat you say..
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely, the location is good, though Leisure Valley is still better located. But as you also had said, the price is higher. Going by the rule of thumb, a flat in Noida Ext is going 1800 psf. If the land rate is taken as 11000 psm or 1100 psf approx, the per floor cost is 1100/18 taking into account 18 floors, whereas for a 2 1/2 floor villa, it is 1100/ 2.5. Difference comes out to be around 450 psf, leading to price of 2250-2300 psf for a villa , which is exactly Paramount is offering for its Golf Foreste villas in Gr.Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planing to buy Villa in dream valley. i got to know that all are in resale only. What is the resale price. And is it good project to buy now?

Members please advice.

Thanks
    Shefali
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Shefali85
    Hi,

I am planing to buy Villa in dream valley. i got to know that all are in resale only. What is the resale price. And is it good project to buy now?

Members please advice.

Thanks
    Shefali

i don't think resale is yet open in Noida extension.
    CommentQuote