Sort by :
Filter by :
- construction on in some towers,,,,its liveable...very avrrage location.....nothing special at all....in terms of location...build quality is good and maintenance decent...but very average location...CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Zohaib - Which location/society will you prefer is good for family living (no kids school) ?
- 60 lakhs and above budget...Nri city...the best..location will remain best
Otherwise have a look at black golld society, silver city2.
Vrinda city is also fine...close to main road...good connectvity and very close to raddisson and grand venezia, msx mallCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Zohaib
How about 'Unitech Heights"?CommentQuote0Flag
- heights location is pretty average. It will take 4-5 years minimum for that area to be having good population around..vrinda city has better location as its closer to main road which is busy even after midnight. 5 star and malls will b closer too
If one can think abt heights....then have a look at stellar icon....its a better society than heights and next door to itCommentQuote0Flag
- Purvanchal heights
Hi Zohaib, What is your opinion about Purvanchal heights in Zeta-1 for an end user 2-3 years from nowCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by newbie2011Hi Zohaib, What is your opinion about Purvanchal heights in Zeta-1 for an end user 2-3 years from now
Good builder with decent record but location is pretty ordinary, there is an expressway coming up near zeta to greater noida extension which will pass close by...but still when u have more developed sectors go for them.....this area with expressway running will be liveable in next 5-6 years at least.CommentQuote0Flag
- I feel location is relatively fine as it has the infra ready. But yes it is a bit aloof and may be a bit awkward at nights. Its gives a similar feeling of ATS in sec-93 6-7 yrs back. but see it how it has developed now.CommentQuote0Flag
- ATS ParadisoOriginally Posted by Munish MalhautraI feel location is relatively fine as it has the infra ready. But yes it is a bit aloof and may be a bit awkward at nights. Its gives a similar feeling of ATS in sec-93 6-7 yrs back. but see it how it has developed now.
I agree MM, They have a good quality development, future advantages looking in its face are;
1. Grand Venezia and Radisson next door;
2. Gautam Buddha University next door,
3. Yamuna expressway once ready will give a seemless coverage.
What do you think sir!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Friends, What price can i expect in ATS Paradiso for a Ready to Move in apartment? Thanks. Rgds, -RajCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ryadav74Hi Friends, What price can i expect in ATS Paradiso for a Ready to Move in apartment? Thanks. Rgds, -Raj
47lacs to 50 lacs depending on location, for minimum 3BHK 1700 sqf.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Munish MalhautraI feel location is relatively fine as it has the infra ready. But yes it is a bit aloof and may be a bit awkward at nights. Its gives a similar feeling of ATS in sec-93 6-7 yrs back. but see it how it has developed now.
Hi Munish/Rajans, Were you comments meant for location of ATS Paradiso or Purvanchal Heights in ZETA 1.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ready to Move Apartments - Greater Noida
I wish I had logged on to this site 1 year back when in a moment of madness I booked a 4 BHK in Omaxe Palm Greens Greater Noida.My hard earned money 6L has gone down the drain.
I'm looking for advice on the following -
1.I'm looking for a ready to move apartment in G Noida as a end user. I visited Unitech Heights,Unitech Cascade,Amrapali Grand,Silver City,Plumeria,Eldeco Green Meadows & ATS.My budget is 65 L & require a 3+1.I'm not getting anything in NRI city in this budget.I have zeroed on ATS at 65 or Heights at 57 or Plumeria at 56.Please advice ? Which one will be the best VFM ?
2.What are the most important elements to be kept in mind when going for a resale?How do I trust a broker,how do I trust that the initial money given at the time of meeting with owner is safe? How do I come to know that the flat has got no outstanding issues?
3.How is the transfer done & is the registry open for all of these projects ?
4.Which out of the three shortlisted builders is known for delivering a quality product in terms of least maintenance cost & longevity of the fixtures,paints etc?
5.I'm really jittery,need advice to decide as I do not want to get caught up in buying something 4-5 Lacs cheap & crying in the long run.
- I was told ATS is only avail for as low BSP as 2400 psf.... is that correct?CommentQuote0Flag
- Look at here
In Greater Noida, my personal preference is as close as Pari Chowk.
Spend some time around that area, speak to ground level people and then short list few projects. Then speak to few brokers in Alpha/Jagat area.
Forgot to add, you have a very good budget for an apartment in GN, look aroundCommentQuote0Flag