TOP Commercials In Gnoida

Last updated: December 31 2010
17 | Posts
2472 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOP Commercials In Gnoida

I was in Greater Noida yestrday and went around the city properly.
    One can see that commercials is picking up well...in a matter of 2-3 months i can see more stores opening up around the city..even ansal plaza had a decent footfall.

For commercials, I feel these 3 projects are the BEST in Greater noida:

1. READY TO MOVE IN: Omaxe NRI City centre...the project is nearly complete and ready for fit outs...So no headache about builder, contractor etc etc..you can physically see the quality...which i did and its pretty decent.... The Location is TOP CLASS...No other Mall in Greater noida can match its location. Its right on expressway..has full visibility from pari chowk....and is the only mall which has a direct access from Expressway. Also it has a cut on surajpur-kasna road also...so accessibility is top class.
    The size of mall is just nice..not too small and not too big...one doesnt need to walk a lot reach from parking to mall. Which is a Great advantge
    Also Pari chowk is one area where no brand can market itself by using hoardings etc and everyone passes through this area.
    Nri city centre has this distinct advantage that a brand in that mall will be fully visible to literally the whole of pari chowk.

This mall shares its boundry with Nri city and builders society is behind it...no villages, no LIG societies....all top class residentials

Already a Big Restuarant has opened by the name of Daawat..and within 2-3 months they will have a lounge, disco, open terrace food court.
    They have bought a Huge space in the mall and have good [lans to develop it within 2-3 months..work was going on at full swing

NOW Here is the Biggest advantage....Bikanerwala has bought a Huge area in this Mall and will open in 3 months

Also a 30,000 square feet Supermarket deal is almost done, Final negotiations in progress

This mall has a 2 screen cinema hall..which is to be leased soon.

Public transport is available at doorstrep and Metro will come across it at walking distance

This mall is in the most secure area also...i have passed this mall well after midnite and there is enough traffic near pari chowk..and police cars are seen around it...also the area is very well lit and bang on expressway

Prices are very cheap also...close to launch prices of malls in the area...

So basically this Mall has the correct size, perfect location, excellent brand visibilty, best assesibility and its ready to move in...no waiting
    Its maintenance will be low compared to other malls also as its not a high end destination mall..

2. DESTINATION MALL: Though there are 2 under construction..one is omaxe connaught place and one is Grand venezia...Grand venezia BEATS its HANDS DOWN...Grand Venezia has pretty good location and direct from pari chowk..while OCP is in a very average location. Grand venezia has excellent in house plans of underwater world, theatre, etc etc etc..making it in the REAL sense...a destination mall....it has the right combo of a 5 star, office and top class retail area. It should be ready by 2011 end, 2012 first quarter.

So basically this mall is the ideal combination of retail, office, hotel and entertainment....what it needs is EXCELLENT LEASING....this is one aspect which still needs to be seen. Also I am certain that maintenance chanrges of this mall will be on high side compared to to other malls...but with such destiantion malls..its pretty known fact

3. LAUNCHED COMMERCIAL SPACE: Nothing beats Vardhaman Alpha square...Its in TOP LOCATION...facing the Golf course in the commercial belt of Greater Noida. Prices are very decent considering the location.
    Its also mixed use commercial developemnt...which is a good plan.
    Builder is pretty decent and doesnt have any tainted record.
    Price of office space is very decent also. What one needs to discuss with the builder is the leasing plan. KEEP IN MIND...this property is NOT AN SEZ...so i am certain that IT companies will NOT be interested in it...as they have enough IT space available to them in SEZ in Noida expressway, greater noida and yamuna expressway.

Re : TOP Commercials In Gnoida

Zohaib, do you think Greater Noida with a population of just 2-3 lakh, needs so many commercials? All the plus points of gnoida like open space better roads etc is of very little use for commercials. what commercials need is population with purchasing power. If a good commercial comes up near the gol chakkar of Gaur city, I think that might be a better bet.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
      Zohaib, do you think Greater Noida with a population of just 2-3 lakh, needs so many commercials? All the plus points of gnoida like open space better roads etc is of very little use for commercials. what commercials need is population with purchasing power. If a good commercial comes up near the gol chakkar of Gaur city, I think that might be a better bet.

I think maximum commercial should be near to sector 93,137,132 and 128 because here people will definitely have more purchasing power. Here lot of schools,SEZ,offices, High class residential area everything on noida expressway already present and more will be in next 3 to 5 years. it will also suitable of greater noida people also because they can do purchasing on the way of there home or office.

Comment

There is a separate section for Greater Noida. Why are we discussing here under Noida?

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
          Zohaib, do you think Greater Noida with a population of just 2-3 lakh, needs so many commercials?
          Thats why i quoted the best commercials in the region...
          Greater noidas population is increasing and not to forget the increasing population on noida expressway. Most of land on noida expressway is for offices, residentials and mallls etc are not planned..and even if they are..they will be of very less use...reason...to go from one side of expressway to another is not very convenient.

Pari chowk drive is easy, convenient and no traffic nonsense...no parking issues..as the region is well planned.

Commercials on Pari chowk will work very well..if leased out well...that why i talked about THE BEST COMMERCIALS IN GNOIDA...all these are on pari chowk or very close to it...there are other commercials also..i saw them but they are nothing special.

Pari chowk is a top class location..which not only has full and easy access to entire greater noida but also noida expressway

All the plus points of gnoida like open space better roads etc is of very little use for commercials. what commercials need is population with purchasing power. If a good commercial comes up near the gol chakkar of Gaur city, I think that might be a better bet.
          My friend...for noida extension to have a popultion of 2 lakhs will take many years...and they are all going to middle class...

I fully agree that a high density concrete jungle are which Noida extnsion will be..is good for commercials...but anyday a commercial in pari chowk is much much better.

Greater noida DOESNT need many malls, etc etc....sector markets (Nri city mall is the sector market for Nri city) along with 1 Huge mall like grand venezia and Alpha commercial belt (Where vardhaman is there) is enough to cater to entire commercial needs of Gnoida.

This is exacylt why i had this thread...that Gnoida has middle, upper middle class gantry and pari chowk is and will always be the heart of Gnoida...these 3 commercials are ideal for investing...others...i dont hink so

Comment

Originally posted by VKinNCR View Post
            There is a separate section for Greater Noida. Why are we discussing here under Noida?

I mentioned before and will repeat again...SINCE all of Noida extension WHICH IS ACTUALLY GREATER NOIDA..is discussed in this section...I have made it a deliberate attempt to discuss all Gnoida projects under noida section. Either remove them and shift them to Gnoida section....or i shall keep on discussing noida and gnoida..all on this thread...simple

Comment

Originally posted by KB_may2010 View Post
              I think maximum commercial should be near to sector 93,137,132 and 128 because here people will definitely have more purchasing power. Here lot of schools,SEZ,offices, High class residential area everything on noida expressway already present and more will be in next 3 to 5 years. it will also suitable of greater noida people also because they can do purchasing on the way of there home or office.
              I donot agree at all...Such a top class land like noida expressway should be made as SEZ, Office, MNC destination AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE....so that the city benefits like Gurgaon...the peopple working on noida expressway could live either on noida expressway...or noida...or greater noida....This 23 Kms of land should have AS MANY SEZ and office space as possible...Master plan of noida also indictaes towards this....which is a good sign...the people living around setor 93, 137 will have day to day needs commercials inside their projects...every builder has one..and for others a 10 min drive to sector 18 or pari chowk is not an issue at all...

What this area needs is more MNCs...More SEZ...this will propel the city much further than having same brands in a every mall

Moreover..to cross from one side of expressway to another is not easy

Comment

Commercial is certainly picking up...which is a good sign....the next 2 years are going to be very crucial for commercials...and hopefully builders have realised that without proper leasing..even a mall in sector 18 will flop...

Comment

hi zohaib

it would be good if you can compare the ground floor price of all three projects that u mentioned.
                  Also how would u rate vardhman sng plaza and omaxe arcade which are also near pari chowk but i guess that gnida has not given the completion certificate to them.
                  Also i wanted to know that why ansal golf links is not fully developed. It is an excellent location, then why the people who own the plot have not constructed their house there. Do you think it is because they also have not got their completion certificate from the gnida.

Thanks

Comment

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
                    Originally posted by lector View Post
                    hi zohaib

it would be good if you can compare the ground floor price of all three projects that u mentioned.
                    Nri city center should be around 12k psf
                    Vardhaman in going at nearly 13k psf
                    Grand venezia i am not sure...but i heard its in range of 14-15k psf

Also how would u rate vardhman sng plaza and omaxe arcade which are also near pari chowk but i guess that gnida has not given the completion certificate to them.
                    Omaxe arcade is freehold property and is more apt for office space.

Sng plaza is well connected and soon Archies is opening a store there..vardhaman has bought the space and will open a 2 screeen multiplex there and plans to open a supermarlet also but its location is not as good as Nri city center.

Greater noidas pari chowk is the epicenter of activity..be it students movement, residential area...or even in future a metro station

FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE LET ME TELL YOU:
                    Any retail mall which has a multiplex, a Hypermart, a budget food joint like haldiram, bikanerwala, mc donalds, etc....these 3 are required by any mall to have good footfall. Even a top located mall like centerstage had to seek help from haldiram to get some footfall

Spice mall is running becoz of multiplex and haldiram...

Even the huge GIP is having maximum footfall near the Big bazaar area

The poorly managed and planned Ansal plaza greatr noida relies heavily on reliance, big cinemas and mc donalds for footfalls. This mall could have been a great mall of Gnoida..but because of INVESTORS ....it has flopped...this mall had a huge advantage of being first mall of gnoida..even though its approach is not direct...still its pretty fine...but its poor planning has lead to its downfall. The whole mall was sold to investors...who create huge probelms in leasing. Access to mall is not good..a long is needed to go to mcdonalds, kfc, relaince, etc etc...which people donot like....there is NO PROPER anchor store.
                    The reliance super market is too small....had this supermarket been a huge one with everything under one roof...the footfall would have been better
                    Ansal plaza is a great example of a poorly managed retail space flopping badly. Even now its so poorly managed that other builders must be very happy.

Also i wanted to know that why ansal golf links is not fully developed. It is an excellent location, then why the people who own the plot have not constructed their house there. Do you think it is because they also have not got their completion certificate from the gnida.
                    Ansal usually has freehold projects...and in such projects mostly investors put in their money. This project is freehold and under no compulsions to make some minimum constructions etc etc like other sectors of gnoida....this area will remain like this for good 5-6 years easily.
                    Ansal is a very poor manager of property....its because of this..that this property also suffers. In gurgaon one can see the big difference between ansal plot areas and those of DLF....thats why i have said before that avoid Ansal projects..one such huge project is coming near greater noida callled Megapolis...for it to be liveable..it will take around 15-20 years easily.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X