Guys

We have discussed about good developers in Noida Extension many time already. Let's discussed about the worst developers ( according to you) in Noida Extension and Why it is so.

According to my personal experience, Amrapali is one of the worst developers in Noida Extension.
Very poor construction quality: Have seen the tiles falling apart from the wall and the floor. and bathroom fitting being brust. All internal finishing is done by highly unskilled laborers to cut the cost. The smallest lift I have ever seen in my life in "Amrapali green" with no service lift in 14 story building. I don't know the lift size in its other societies. uneven and hallow floor and walls are the specialty of their construction. Even owners of hardware and sanitary shops in Indrapuram know about the builder as almost everyone of the society somehow needed to take their services because what Amrapali has provided is good for nothing. moreover, I have seen 2 theft during day time in such a small society so security is just for namesake, unorganized parking plans to accommodate maximum cars parks. and its corrupt too

Its all fact since I have been in Amrapali Green.
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • looking at marketing gimmicks, I will say amrapali and supertech tie for worst project. amrapali with dhoni and supertech with free car. I am really worried that these companies will collapse and take down whole noida real estate with them.
    CommentQuote
  • amrapali is amongst for sure....in NE one can see an abandoned IT park by amrapali ..which shows the commitment of the builder.amrapali...stop spending on PR and paying dhoni...complete ur past projects. I have seen amrapali grand and its very average

Supertech amongst one of them too...changing logos wont work....complete ur past projects

Unfortunately these 2 have one of the largest land banks at least at the moment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

We have discussed about good developers in Noida Extension many time already. Let's discussed about the worst developers ( according to you) in Noida Extension and Why it is so.

According to my personal experience, Amrapali is one of the worst developers in Noida Extension.
    Very poor construction quality: Have seen the tiles falling apart from the wall and the floor. and bathroom fitting being brust. All internal finishing is done by highly unskilled laborers to cut the cost. The smallest lift I have ever seen in my life in "Amrapali green" with no service lift in 14 story building. I don't know the lift size in its other societies. uneven and hallow floor and walls are the specialty of their construction. Even owners of hardware and sanitary shops in Indrapuram know about the builder as almost everyone of the society somehow needed to take their services because what Amrapali has provided is good for nothing. moreover, I have seen 2 theft during day time in such a small society so security is just for namesake, unorganized parking plans to accommodate maximum cars parks. and its corrupt too

Its all fact since I have been in Amrapali Green.

I can not understand , why this forum is so against Amrapali. No one can accept that a builder who is able to sell more than any builder in Noida can be so bad as projected on this forum. There are thousand of Corporate booking by the PSU employee and I do not think that these highly educated people are all stupid to book in Amrapali.

As per my understanding ,a builder can not be a builder if he is not a cheater.

The thumb rule - All the builders are cheater. So let us stop doing negative campaign against Amrapali.
    CommentQuote
  • please feel free to visit amrapali grand project in gnoida. Also donot forget to see the abandoned IT park in gnoida..very close to noida extension sector 1. This project was launched many years ago....see its status today. This is pretty stupid of a builder to have an abandoned project in same area where he is launching many projects.
    If someone is saying amrapli green in ghazaibad is bad...he is saying from personal exp. If u feel he is lying...pay a visit urself and then question him.

Having bulk bookings by PSUs is NOT making him a top builder....the only way to judge a builder is to judge him by his past projects and amrapali fails in that.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not betting too much on intelligence of PSU workers. they are always looking for cheapest deals and have too much sheep mentality. even corporate bookings in IT companies are big scam. coordinator gets good commission from builder to promote the project in company, and they create an impression that project is safe because of corporate booking. but once you have given your check, you are own your own. there will be some legal language somewhere that company is not responsible for anything and coordinator will be long gone by the time project completes.
    Originally Posted by SIMAB
    I can not understand , why this forum is so against Amrapali. No one can accept that a builder who is able to sell more than any builder in Noida can be so bad as projected on this forum. There are thousand of Corporate booking by the PSU employee and I do not think that these highly educated people are all stupid to book in Amrapali.

The thumb rule - All the builders are cheater. So let us stop doing negative campaign against Amrapali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SIMAB

not at all campaign against any particular builder. i just shared what i had seen and want to know what other have experienced.
    Well i won't say about your understanding because what you are saying I can't take it down. I don't know about corporate booking or booking done by Investor clinic but I know recetly Income Tax Dept. has raided Amrapali office and seized documents of their previous projects.
    CommentQuote
  • IT raids are common and doesnt speak about a builders quality. Being in PSU or MNC doesnt qualify one either to judge a builder.....The only way to judge a builder.....check physically and personally his last 3 projects....commercial or residential..doesnt matter...see HIS last 3 completed projects and then if u r happy with what u see...buy...if not....dont

Also keep in mind....MOST of completed projects buy MOST builders have poor maintenance....untill unless a progressive and well knit RWA takes over....the maintenance remains poor...as the so called professional facility managers are a USELESS bunch.

So advice to all end users....form a team of committed, progressive and well knit RWA and take over maintenance asap to maintain the project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    IT raids are common and doesnt speak about a builders quality. Being in PSU or MNC doesnt qualify one either to judge a builder.....The only way to judge a builder.....check physically and personally his last 3 projects....commercial or residential..doesnt matter...see HIS last 3 completed projects and then if u r happy with what u see...buy...if not....dont

Also keep in mind....MOST of completed projects buy MOST builders have poor maintenance....untill unless a progressive and well knit RWA takes over....the maintenance remains poor...as the so called professional facility managers are a USELESS bunch.

So advice to all end users....form a team of committed, progressive and well knit RWA and take over maintenance asap to maintain the project

I agree...............
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali I will not say worst but a C category builder, little better than Supertech. I have visited Amrapali Vaishalli --- here are my observations.

No doubt finishing is not the best just an average.
    Society facilities are good,as per the residents.
    They have given a small kidz pool but they have maintained it well.
    in all the quality is just average and later facilities depends upon residents.

There are two types of builders ---
    one who extract money beforehand, by selling the project at higher cost.
    second who sells at cheaper rate first and later compromise on quality and extract maximum money out of it.
    amrapali has both the traits. also people managing amrapali are fools, they sometimes I feel don't know whether details of there projects are completed or not, they just launch it, giving false claims. Their chairman doesn't know what there subordinates are saying, and their subordinates don't know what there chairman is saying. Le't see either they will get mature about projects or will just feel happy about launching and selling the projects, and give there brand image to dhoni

Also I believe even builders like DLF, unitech, omaxe have lots of default projects. In this case atleast amrapali has not residential default project till now.(let's see in future). In simple words at the time of me booking Amrapali Leisure Valley, I was of the opinion that all the builders currently are thiefs, I don't want to spend my hard earned money on a flat, in high rise. So thought it will be better to buy a own land villa, which I can modify in case of seepage etc. without any issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SIMAB

Have you heard of herd mentality? Unfortunately, most of the PSU/Org just follow herd mentality. Just 2-3 or at the very most 10 people knows whats going on and rest of the people believes in XXX bhai. Then there are many more join in to "behti ganga mein haath dhona". Many people could not visualise location, layout ... forget about builders capability or finance!!

Only XXX bhai and few of his close associates finalise the deal and rest just follows.

Many of the bulk deals are done on cheapest price and many a times, deals are shabby to say the least. Don't ever go by so and so PSU booked x no of units.
    CommentQuote
  • This is MY observation.

I have been active on thie forum for some time now and have been observing a VERY IMPORTANT trend.

1. Threads which are about Discussing "Flaws in Many builders"..."Worst Builders"...etc etc etc etc...have very limited posts.

2. The Threads which are boasting about a region or builder or having general discussions have many posts.

While for an Investor and End user..Its most identify the CONS of the region, project as thats something WHICH no builder, website discusses.

I visited Greater Noida extension for a few days and talked to many builders, brokers and after patiently hearing their Praises about their BEST property....I casually asked Each one of them..."Now please tell me the Flaws...as if you are saying that your project has No cons..this means you are plain lying"....and I will get a zero response...and then a smile with a similar response.."Kya Saheb..kya baat kar raheey hain...sab accha hai yahaan"....thats it...

I found a similar trend here on this Forum..when you want to discuss CONS / Flaws about a project or region...Not many people want to talk about it...and since most of such threads..are not talking about ONE project ...I dont agree that people because of their Ego dont want to discuss that....

I am very sure NOW...that this Forum has a Majority of 2 kind of people:
    - Small time brokers
    - People have NO clue about a region or builder

This is certianly not a good sign
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsangal
    Amrapali I will not say worst but a C category builder, little better than Supertech. I have visited Amrapali Vaishalli --- here are my observations.

No doubt finishing is not the best just an average.
    Society facilities are good,as per the residents.
    They have given a small kidz pool but they have maintained it well.
    in all the quality is just average and later facilities depends upon residents.

There are two types of builders ---
    one who extract money beforehand, by selling the project at higher cost.
    second who sells at cheaper rate first and later compromise on quality and extract maximum money out of it.
    amrapali has both the traits. also people managing amrapali are fools, they sometimes I feel don't know whether details of there projects are completed or not, they just launch it, giving false claims. Their chairman doesn't know what there subordinates are saying, and their subordinates don't know what there chairman is saying. Le't see either they will get mature about projects or will just feel happy about launching and selling the projects, and give there brand image to dhoni

Also I believe even builders like DLF, unitech, omaxe have lots of default projects. In this case atleast amrapali has not residential default project till now.(let's see in future). In simple words at the time of me booking Amrapali Leisure Valley, I was of the opinion that all the builders currently are thiefs, I don't want to spend my hard earned money on a flat, in high rise. So thought it will be better to buy a own land villa, which I can modify in case of seepage etc. without any issues.

To great extent I agreed.......... though I am discussing about the developers in Noida Extension only.... as far as delay is concerned, Amrapali has many delayed projects if look at the resdential projects being developed outside NCR. mainly townships like hitech city Jaipur. Indore etc.these are much delayed projects. as far as commercial is concerened, you can see the slow progress of its IT project next to noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Amrapali is one of the worst. Sad that people fall for Dhoni's image and invest in this builder.

I expect a lot of consumer court cases from buyers of Noida Extn apartments in coming years.

Its a dangerous subzi mandi out there.
    CommentQuote
  • After Amrapali and Supertech, I would say "Panchsheel" is another bad developer in Noida Extension. I have checked out SPS residency,Indrapuram delivered by this developer. poor construction.
    CommentQuote
  • well even i have a name ..... MAHAGUN... AFTER PANCHSHEEL....

my friend is in mahagun mansion and the tower is looking as if it has been 8-9 years with the building.... or we shouldnt forget mahagun metro mall's roof thng..

so my vote with MAHAGUN
    CommentQuote