In a clear sign that recession is a thing of the past, the Uttar Pradesh government on Monday cleared the setting up of a new IT/ITeS special economic zone (SEZ) in Greater Noida. To be spread over 10 hectares, the SEZ will be set up by New Delhi based group Artha Infratech Private Limited and would entail an investment of Rs 612 crore.

The SEZ, which is the first to be approved after a period of two years, will give direct employment to around 15,000 people and indirect employment to another 5,000 people. With this, a total of 37 SEZs have been approved by the state government.
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not much idea but just studied that they are selling office space here.

Wegmans and artha both are the same project.

&

RMA PARK & HCL are the same.

So totally 2 office space till now in Tech Zone 4.

IT SEZ

Advan City:: Advan City, Noida | Artha Infratech, Noida | Advan City, Noida-A project of Artha Infratech

Members, do you feel noida extention will be the area which will attract companies here. Specially in recently approved SEZ.
    CommentQuote
  • The project is not even formally launched yet, so I guess we should wait and watch. This area could be good, but you never know how it might turn out.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone knows about the best available rate for this project? Last time I communicated with the builder, the rates were close to Rs 5550(plus, IFMS, electricity etc.).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi NKG_8,

This project from Advan is located right in the middle of all the mess, so what do you think about its prospects?

It is suppose to have clearance since 2008 though.
    CommentQuote
  • एसईजेड का निर्माण हुआ शुरू

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में पहला एसईजेड का निर्माण रविवार से शुरू हो गया। यह ग्रेनो का प्रदेश सरकार से मान्यता प्राप्त एसईजेड होगा। इसके निर्माण में 2 साल का समय लगेगा। इसमें आईटी, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स, हार्डवेयर और सॉफ्टवेयर की निर्यातक कंपनियों की स्थापना होगी। एसईजेड में दो करोड़ रुपये का पूंजी निवेश होगा। इसके बनने से करीब 20 हजार लोगों को प्रत्यक्ष और अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से रोजगार के अवसर मिलेंगे।

ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया मंे जहां बिल्डरों को घर बनाने के लिए कई सौ एकड़ जमीन अलॉट की है, वहीं एसईजेड बनाने के लिए भी जमीन अलॉट की गई है। गु्रप के अध्यक्ष एस. के. गुप्ता ने बताया कि ग्रेटर नोएडा एरिया में यह पहला एसईजेड होगा, जिसे प्रदेश सरकार ने भी एनओसी दी है।

-Navbharat times

CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is kind of sticky situation to decide on this project. It is good(not cheap for sure), but is also located right in middle of all the mess. How can we make sure that this won't be affected when everything around it is?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    एसईजेड का निर्माण हुआ शुरू

नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में पहला एसईजेड का निर्माण रविवार से शुरू हो गया। यह ग्रेनो का प्रदेश सरकार से मान्यता प्राप्त एसईजेड होगा। इसके निर्माण में 2 साल का समय लगेगा। इसमें आईटी, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स, हार्डवेयर और सॉफ्टवेयर की निर्यातक कंपनियों की स्थापना होगी। एसईजेड में दो करोड़ रुपये का पूंजी निवेश होगा। इसके बनने से करीब 20 हजार लोगों को प्रत्यक्ष और अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से रोजगार के अवसर मिलेंगे।

ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी ने नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया मंे जहां बिल्डरों को घर बनाने के लिए कई सौ एकड़ जमीन अलॉट की है, वहीं एसईजेड बनाने के लिए भी जमीन अलॉट की गई है। गु्रप के अध्यक्ष एस. के. गुप्ता ने बताया कि ग्रेटर नोएडा एरिया में यह पहला एसईजेड होगा, जिसे प्रदेश सरकार ने भी एनओसी दी है।

-Navbharat times

Is is possible to construct a SEZ in 2 crore rupees and provide employment to as many as 20000 people? :bab (38):

Last time I checked, 2 crore rupees can't buy even a floor on a 100 yards plot in a good colony in Delhi and they are going to invest such a huge sum in a SEZ in 2 years. :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • I think that is a typo. It should be 200 crores for this development.
    CommentQuote
  • WTF !!!! Today I read Navbharat times and saw only mess about NE.If this news is correct why anyone has not shared the link..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Well, people have talked about this before on this forum. My concern is why they are claiming to go ahead with the construction when their land is in b/w all this mess?
    CommentQuote
  • Could be Confidence building or face saving measures ( trying to pass the impression that there is nothing wrong & everything is pretty fine ) .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhai,

They are not going to go very far with it. People know what is happening here and company would realize once bank will stop funding their project.
    CommentQuote