Last updated: February 18 2011
11 | Posts
8417 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News for Greater Noida future residents and Investor

Hi All,

I was reading the article and just thought to share to all respected members.

?????? ????? : ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????-?????????-??????-Navbharat Times

Re : Good News for Greater Noida future residents and Investor

Originally posted by Deepakh View Post
    Hi All,

?????? ????? : ????? ???? ?? ????? ???? ?? ????-?????????-??????-Navbharat Times
    Good Article, I read and doing some analysis for readers:

There are most of the points, I was agreed and there few I was not agreed. Also mentioning there are few reasons why Noida and Gr. Noida is going to be good in future.

Investment:
    It is always good to invest either in metros or nearby metros(One of the principals of real estate). If you invest in 100 KM away from Delhi, it may give you satisfaction, as it may be near to your village or your hometown but at the same time it will not give you better return. On the other hand if you invest in metro or nearby metro, it will give you maximum returns. After 5 years, the land far from here may give you 10% return but in Noida, Gurgaon or Faridabad may give you 50-200% return, even more. So it is always good to invest in metros Gr. Noida, Gurgaon or Faridabad. Few more points....

Distance:
    Another criteria is Distance. People don't want to live far from their office. That was the main reason for quick development of Indirapuram and that's the reason why I can see the bright future of Noida Extension as well. There are large number of people who are working in Delhi & Noida OR in Gurgaon. They would not like to commute from too far from their office. Buying new home in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon may be too difficult for a large segment now a days, so the best option they may look for residential option in Noida Extension. Gurgaon people may look options nearby Gurgaon or Sohna Road. Similarly, Noida Extension full-fill all the requirements for the people who work in Noida, Delhi OR Gr. Noida and want to have their own home. The rates are good as well.

MNCs:
    The area who will have more international project will grow as a good city. For eg. If I would work in Russian Helicopter, Gr. Noida. I would not like to commute from Gurgaon. I will look for a good house in nearby residential sectors in Gr. Noida. That's what most of the people are looking for. I am completely agree from many of the Zohaib's posts highlighting this point. Now a days we are hearing every project getting launched almost every week, At the same time you we are also hearing news about new MNCs installing/starting their plant/operation in Noida or Gr. Noida. That's good for Noida and Greater Noida and that will take ahead Noida and Gr. Noida. Also, Noida and Greater Noida has sufficient land to incorporate any big international projects within itself while other cities may not have.

Infrastructure & Planning:
    I agree with the above article in terms of infrastructure. The infrastructure and planning is too good for Noida and greater noida. Both of the cities are divided into sectors and wide roades. There is a balance between residential, re-creational and industrial sectors. There is no comparision of Noida's 60 M wide roads with 5 Mtr Road/Gali of Ghaziabad, few parts of Old Delhi, Gurgoan or Faridabad. At least till next 10-15 years, I don't see if there will be any congestion on Nodia or Greater Noida Roads. At the same time we all knows how Gurgoan and Delhi got stuck up in Traffic Jam in evening. People love to drive here. Apart from this Noida Authority is doing well in terms of maintenance of Roads. The roads are like cream. Not even roads, think about Power, We have seen last summer and please do compare, lot of power cuts in Indirapuram. (I agree that Haryana & Delhi is better in terms of providing power) while on other hand we haven't seen too much trouble in Noida or Greater Noida. People will see the difference again in coming summer.

Population:
    Another good point I would like to highlight is population and that also, I would like to say "Corporate Population" i.e. new crowd, new and young people not like Ghaziabad or old Faridabad. Most of the people will be educated and civilized. The crowd in Malls and roads will look different than in old cities. There are more than 100 projects under construction in Noida and Greater Noida. Most of them would be finished by 2012. The around 2-4 lakhs new residents are about to come in Noida. The city population is going to boom in next 2-3 year creating new commercial opportunities nearby residential sectors. There is always a balance between Residential and commercial infrastructure. Once the residential appartments are delivered, the commercial demand will roar.

So, I agree with the article that future in NCR is for Noida & Greater Noida.

Cheers!!
    Last edited February 13 2011, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Okhla yamuna new bridge :

Pl. see below link:
      ??????-????? ?? ??? ??? ???-?????-??????-Navbharat Times

Comment

loojs like a paid article - i remember how media and analysts were euphoric abt enron stock in USA or about hfcl in india - actually most of these analysts have very short term vision its like looking at 5 mins charts and trying to gauge years movement

use commonsense before taking lifetime decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Pradeepkush View Post
          Good Article, I read and doing some analysis for readers:

There are most of the points, I was agreed and there few I was not agreed. Also mentioning there are few reasons why Noida and Gr. Noida is going to be good in future.

Investment:
          It is always good to invest either in metros or nearby metros(One of the principals of real estate). If you invest in 100 KM away from Delhi, it may give you satisfaction, as it may be near to your village or your hometown but at the same time it will not give you better return. On the other hand if you invest in metro or nearby metro, it will give you maximum returns. After 5 years, the land far from here may give you 10% return but in Noida, Gurgaon or Faridabad may give you 50-200% return, even more. So it is always good to invest in metros Gr. Noida, Gurgaon or Faridabad. Few more points....

Distance:
          Another criteria is Distance. People don't want to live far from their office. That was the main reason for quick development of Indirapuram and that's the reason why I can see the bright future of Noida Extension as well. There are large number of people who are working in Delhi & Noida OR in Gurgaon. They would not like to commute from too far from their office. Buying new home in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon may be too difficult for a large segment now a days, so the best option they may look for residential option in Noida Extension. Gurgaon people may look options nearby Gurgaon or Sohna Road. Similarly, Noida Extension full-fill all the requirements for the people who work in Noida, Delhi OR Gr. Noida and want to have their own home. The rates are good as well.

MNCs:
          The area who will have more international project will grow as a good city. For eg. If I would work in Russian Helicopter, Gr. Noida. I would not like to commute from Gurgaon. I will look for a good house in nearby residential sectors in Gr. Noida. That's what most of the people are looking for. I am completely agree from many of the Zohaib's posts highlighting this point. Now a days we are hearing every project getting launched almost every week, At the same time you we are also hearing news about new MNCs installing/starting their plant/operation in Noida or Gr. Noida. That's good for Noida and Greater Noida and that will take ahead Noida and Gr. Noida. Also, Noida and Greater Noida has sufficient land to incorporate any big international projects within itself while other cities may not have.

Infrastructure & Planning:
          I agree with the above article in terms of infrastructure. The infrastructure and planning is too good for Noida and greater noida. Both of the cities are divided into sectors and wide roades. There is a balance between residential, re-creational and industrial sectors. There is no comparision of Noida's 60 M wide roads with 5 Mtr Road/Gali of Ghaziabad, few parts of Old Delhi, Gurgoan or Faridabad. At least till next 10-15 years, I don't see if there will be any congestion on Nodia or Greater Noida Roads. At the same time we all knows how Gurgoan and Delhi got stuck up in Traffic Jam in evening. People love to drive here. Apart from this Noida Authority is doing well in terms of maintenance of Roads. The roads are like cream. Not even roads, think about Power, We have seen last summer and please do compare, lot of power cuts in Indirapuram. (I agree that Haryana & Delhi is better in terms of providing power) while on other hand we haven't seen too much trouble in Noida or Greater Noida. People will see the difference again in coming summer.

Population:
          Another good point I would like to highlight is population and that also, I would like to say "Corporate Population" i.e. new crowd, new and young people not like Ghaziabad or old Faridabad. Most of the people will be educated and civilized. The crowd in Malls and roads will look different than in old cities. There are more than 100 projects under construction in Noida and Greater Noida. Most of them would be finished by 2012. The around 2-4 lakhs new residents are about to come in Noida. The city population is going to boom in next 2-3 year creating new commercial opportunities nearby residential sectors. There is always a balance between Residential and commercial infrastructure. Once the residential appartments are delivered, the commercial demand will roar.

So, I agree with the article that future in NCR is for Noida & Greater Noida.

Cheers!!
          I agree that Noida & Greater Noida have huge potential for future growth... to accommodate the population explosion which we are going to see soon in coming 2-3 years. I am in Oil-n-gas business & every big company in this field is not at Delhi but In either Noida or Gurgaon or Faridabad...more..few of the companies which are currently based at Delhi..are going to shift to Noida (this I know from the company's representative himself). One clear reason is every company wants to be cost-effective. Commercial rents, residential rent (or buy) at Delhi is costlier than Noida....so to recruit the same employee at Delhi, they have to pay more than they will have to at Noida or Greater Noida. This is my personal view & i know this is true..
          Last edited February 13 2011, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
            One clear reason is every company wants to be cost-effective. Commercial rents, residential rent (or buy) at Delhi is costlier than Noida....so to recruit the same employee at Delhi, they have to pay more than they will have to at Noida or Greater Noida. This is my personal view & i know this true..
            I agree with you to large extent. In India, Bangalore is known for both employee quality and productivity (better than NCR region- I know I would receive brickbats for that). In NCR region, Gurgaon is considered to attract better employee quality and productivity. So renting cost is not the only factor for some of the companies in value-added-services.
            If we leave aside jobs, personally I prefer living in Noida over Gurgaon (am NRI and have properties at both locations) and this whole belt (Noida/Noida Ext/GNoida/YE) would see excellent days ahead just because of one project- Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor. The joint Authorities (NA/GNIDA/YEIDA) have vision and have the execution capability as well to turn this region as the best in India.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
              loojs like a paid article - i remember how media and analysts were euphoric abt enron stock in USA or about hfcl in india - actually most of these analysts have very short term vision its like looking at 5 mins charts and trying to gauge years movement

use commonsense before taking lifetime decisions
              Sorry Rohit... Don't agree with you.
              If the same article would have been published in English & TOI, no one have said that. It is now a days trend. People don't appreciate what written.

...and my friend... People wont' take decisions reading our views. They read them, they ask their friends, relatives, visit sites, ask queries, consider lot of other things whichwe mention here. They read forums to look something positive or flaws or for few queries for which they need answer...
              Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Deepakh View Post
                Hi All,

Good article.
                MM

Comment

Max Hospital in Greater Noida:

NEW DELHI: Max Healthcare is likely to invest up to Rs 1,000 crore over the next three years to set up a medical education institute at Greater Noida.

"We expect the investment on total infrastructure to be in the range of Rs 700 crore to Rs 1,000 crore. The institute will include a medical college, a nursing college and a college for allied health services," Max Healthcare CEO and Managing Director Pervez Ahmed told PTI.

While the nursing and allied healthcare colleges will become functional this year, it will take nearly three years to start the medical college, he added.

As per the company's plans, the medical college will have 50 seats to start off with, which will eventually go up to 150. The nursing college will have 100 seats and the allied healthcare institution will have 300 seats for various certificate and diploma courses.

The company will fund the project through a combination of debt and equity, Ahmed said.

Apart from the institute at Greater Noida, the company also plans to set up another three nursing colleges over the next three years.

"We have plans to start three nursing colleges at Dehradun, Noida and one in Punjab. For the Dehradun one, we have already identified the location," Ahmed said.

The company will commission four new hospitals this year taking its in- patient bed capacity to 2,000 beds from 800 at present. It expects the total bed strength to go up to 5,000 in the next five years.

"The majority of the addition would be through mergers and acquisitions. There are a few players with whom we are having discussions," Ahmed said, without disclosing details.

Max Healthcare expects its four hospitals at Mohali, Bhatinda, Delhi and Dehradun to become operational this year.

Max plans med education institute, may invest up to Rs 1000 cr - The Economic Times

Comment

Originally posted by Pradeepkush View Post
                    Sorry Rohit... Don't agree with you.
                    If the same article would have been published in English & TOI, no one have said that. It is now a days trend. People don't appreciate what written.

...and my friend... People wont' take decisions reading our views. They read them, they ask their friends, relatives, visit sites, ask queries, consider lot of other things whichwe mention here. They read forums to look something positive or flaws or for few queries for which they need answer...
                    Cheers
                    With due respect similar article has already been published by times group though the article talks different language than their sister publication Nav bharat times.

Here is quote about Noida Extension from the article
                    The full articale can be read at
                    'Where roadside vendors hawk flats"

Where roadside vendors hawk flats - The Economic Times

""There is a huge oversupply in that area of Noida(NE). A lot of land has been given and developers are promising delivery in 12-18 months. But that is not going to happen. It will take a long time for these projects to sell," said Ambar Maheshwari , head of investment advisory at DTZ , a real estate advisory firm.

There are other hard truths not every customer knows about. For instance, what is being sold as 'Noida extension' is actually part of Greater Noida. Officially, no place called 'Noida extension' exists. "

Its up to the to decide which story they want to believe. I remember someone in this forum echoing the sentiments raised by English article. He narrated incident how agents are actually desperate to sell the flats in NE region on his visit .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X