Hi,

I have a 60 sq metre independent house in the Gamma 1 sector of Greater Noida. On floor constructed. Very good quality of construction...there are only few 60 sq metre house in that area, else all are 120-200 sq metre..

can anybody provide an idea on what would be the market value (approximate)....

Brokers in the area always give different values to buyers and sellers.

Is it worth to hold this investment, or better to sell it and buy somewhere else in Greater Noida or expressway?

Best Regards
Amit
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gamma 1 is a decent sector...60 sq.mtr plots are always in decent demand....

brokers have a nexus in that region..all are locals who know each other well...they will quote you useless prices...

anyhow..for Gamma 1 and knowing that its a 60.sq. mtr plot...you will get a buyer at 24-25k per sq. mtr without any issues (this is ofcourse the rate for Raw plot with minum construction...how is ur construction and how much..that buyer will see and decide accordingsly)

Let me tell you a simple thing

Always keep in mind 2 things in property....Demand/supply and location..

Gamma 1 has decent location

Now coming to demand and supply...look around you..look at papers..internet...you have more than 100 projects launched in noida-gnoida area...more than 2 lakhs flats

But where do you see plots schemes and launches....very less

Plots is RE is Raw form...you have a authority plot..so no maintenance...

You can rent it out..and get decent income

Yes you can always think of selling it and buying a bigger Plot...but dont make the mistake of selling it and buying a Flat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Gamma 1 is a decent sector...60 sq.mtr plots are always in decent demand....

brokers have a nexus in that region..all are locals who know each other well...they will quote you useless prices...

anyhow..for Gamma 1 and knowing that its a 60.sq. mtr plot...you will get a buyer at 24-25k per sq. mtr without any issues (this is ofcourse the rate for Raw plot with minum construction...how is ur construction and how much..that buyer will see and decide accordingsly)

Let me tell you a simple thing

Always keep in mind 2 things in property....Demand/supply and location..

Gamma 1 has decent location

Now coming to demand and supply...look around you..look at papers..internet...you have more than 100 projects launched in noida-gnoida area...more than 2 lakhs flats

But where do you see plots schemes and launches....very less

Plots is RE is Raw form...you have a authority plot..so no maintenance...

You can rent it out..and get decent income

Yes you can always think of selling it and buying a bigger Plot...but dont make the mistake of selling it and buying a Flat

Hi Zohaib,

I was seeing your comments on Noida Authority Duplex flats thread (sec 135 on noida expressway) and in that you had commented that spending money on form is a crime. Here you are advocating the independent flat/piece of land. By your comments/logic on this thread, the Noida Authority duplex flats in Sector 135 are a steal.

Comments please!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SJ NDL
    Hi Zohaib,

I was seeing your comments on Noida Authority Duplex flats thread (sec 135 on noida expressway) and in that you had commented that spending money on form is a crime. Here you are advocating the independent flat/piece of land. By your comments/logic on this thread, the Noida Authority duplex flats in Sector 135 are a steal.

Comments please!

First one has to se the location...while in this case..the location is in Gamma 1 which is a very decent location...there are plots ion siga, mu, xu and omicron also..which are not a good location

Its all about location first....

Its not necessary that Plots in each and every location is best...same with flats....

NA sector 135 are nothing speacial in terms of location and facilties...

Had they been plots...then it would have been a diff story...but they are built up houses...means ..u have paid authority for their consturction which is never good compared to private developers....

If there were plots on 135..still ok...but built up houses....no....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    First one has to se the location...while in this case..the location is in Gamma 1 which is a very decent location...there are plots ion siga, mu, xu and omicron also..which are not a good location

Its all about location first....

Its not necessary that Plots in each and every location is best...same with flats....

NA sector 135 are nothing speacial in terms of location and facilties...

Had they been plots...then it would have been a diff story...but they are built up houses...means ..u have paid authority for their consturction which is never good compared to private developers....

If there were plots on 135..still ok...but built up houses....no....

I respectfully disagree with you here because the cost of just the land justifies buying these flats. Also, this is one of the best location on expressway reason being:

1. Sector 135 is SDP as per noida authority plan.
    2. Already operation SEZ and companies like Metlife,Accenture and TCS.
    3. Already functional school Sriram
    4. Road from Kalindi Kunj to Sector 135 planned.

Regarding construction, the layout and construction of these flats is very good and if you can spend 7-8 lakhs on woodwork etc, they can beat any builder flat any day.
    CommentQuote
  • Of course.....people will vary in opinions....for me...if i have to go for any govt. scheme..i will only go for plots...

Flats or constructed property...private builders are more in demand

Again my personal opinion...and yes in 2,3 years....thes ebuilt up houses will be much better than many buildings which many useless builders will make in this belt...
    CommentQuote
  • Which is better Plot at Golf links 1 Pari chowk Or Flat At LP Sector 110
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Hi,

I have a 60 sq metre independent house in the Gamma 1 sector of Greater Noida. On floor constructed. Very good quality of construction...there are only few 60 sq metre house in that area, else all are 120-200 sq metre..

Is it worth to hold this investment, or better to sell it and buy somewhere else in Greater Noida or expressway?

Best Regards
    Amit

Hi Amit,

Just keep it for another 2-3 years and u will not regret. I am sure Noida and GNIDA will become hot property in the coming years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Hi,

Best Regards
    Amit

Keep it .....keep it .......just keep it for a long term.

Regards
    Sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surinder
    Which is better Plot at Golf links 1 Pari chowk Or Flat At LP Sector 110

For an Investor...Plot is anyday better...

For an End User... if its a nuclear ,small family...Flat

For End user...with Joint family...again Plot
    Heres how:
    Buy a 200 sq. yard plot at 50 lakhs
    Make ground, first and second floor..As per YOUR needs not decided by a builder...Cost 50 Lakhs

Total Cost for Tailor made 3 Apprtments....incl land.
    1 crore..split amongst 3 brothers...35 lakh each..
    (with less loading and no area such as common area....you will be able to make a nice 3 bedroom with huge bedrooms or maybe even a pretty nice 4 bedrrom)

Invest another 2 lakhs in electronic security and your house will be more secure than any other complex in NCR

For club membership...lifetime membership of stellar gymkhana is 2 lakhs and Jaypee is around 5 Lakhs (lifetime)..

Also you can make a third floor..give it on rent and use that money to maintain you house...

Buy and enjoy...

P.S After 10 years while most of the builder socities will have seepage issues, maintenance issues, lift issues....you will be much better off...as each and every thing put in the house will be as per u

Of course..you can renovate, decorate, change colors, add or substarct a room, etc etc etc etc...maybe even make a whole new building....all upto you....
    CommentQuote
  • A few months back I sold my 300 m plot in Sigma and bought a flat on Noida expressway. I had kept the plot for 10 years but I could not see many people living in that area. Almost everyone had got a completion certificate with miniumum construction. Noone would spend a night at that place.

In my opinion a plot is a better investment than a flat only when the area has people actually living there.

For 10 years I had been thinking - 3 years more , 3 years more and nothing was happening.

And then I sold it and bought a flat in 3 C panache.

Greater Noida will not be HOT till there are affordable options on the express way. 25 Kms is too much.
    CommentQuote
  • Thankyou Zohaib
    I am Looking for investment
    CommentQuote
  • Flat at Lotus Panache is appreciating continousily

But Plot GL 1 is not appreciating is same for last so many years
    Though it free hold

I want advice which is better for investment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jassowal
    A few months back I sold my 300 m plot in Sigma and bought a flat on Noida expressway. I had kept the plot for 10 years but I could not see many people living in that area. Almost everyone had got a completion certificate with miniumum construction. Noone would spend a night at that place.

In my opinion a plot is a better investment than a flat only when the area has people actually living there.

For 10 years I had been thinking - 3 years more , 3 years more and nothing was happening.

And then I sold it and bought a flat in 3 C panache.

Greater Noida will not be HOT till there are affordable options on the express way. 25 Kms is too much.

Answered already....buying a plot in sigma in 2001...that was a blunder you did....at that time..you could get a top class plot BANG ON PARI CHOWK....

Sigma is one of the worst sectors in Greater noida even today...thats why i tell people all the time..avoid such sectors...

location is most important...pari chowk is and will always be the best location in greater noida....

Had you bought in 2001-02 a plot at pari chowk..you would have had Huge appreciation, demand..standard of lviing.....probably u would have been living in ur own bunglaw with everything within 2 kms...

Every city has its good and bad sectors

people forget that and makes mistakes

Buy a small plot in best location...rather than buying a big plot is bad location
    CommentQuote
  • Actually I did not do too bad because I got the plot direct from a draw. My 8 lakhs became close to 60L in 10 years. Not bad. But now things wre not moving for several years. Stagnation had set in and no acticity was being seen. I could see almost noone wanting to come and live there.

And I REALLY like Noida Exporessway. So I sold in Sigma and bought in Panache. I am happy now.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib:
    I have read lot of your posts. Can you also tell about how is noida extension for buying plots/villas. There is one elevenacia plots/villas in noida ext /greater noida sector 1. Please tell ur views about that area.
    CommentQuote