Hi.. Which is better region to invest. Is noida extension plots in sector 3 or sector 2(noida authority plots) better to invest or something in greater noida(near pari chowk) like ETA etc. Kindly advice.
What are the future prospects of both regions. Reviews would be appreciated.
Thanks..
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • First.....There is NO area like Noida extension officially....there are sector 1-4 of Greater Noida.

Not even an inch of Land in Greater noida extension Falls under Noida authority.

Infact....pretty soon you will see 'Welcome to Greater Noida hoardings at the Hindon Bridge'

Now coming to ur question:

For Purely investment purpose...Plots by Govt. Authority are best.....

Also depends on ur budget...

If you can get a plot at sectors as close as possible to Greater noida metro...then they are good for medium investment

Plots on noida expressway....govt..or private....will be very good..but needs high investment.

Greater noida extension Plots of govt. Are going at high premium....but some new private developers have come as well....but a price of 25k psy is NOT justified for that region. If you can get anything around 15-18k psy...then its pretty good
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply. The Auth plots/built up houses in G.Noida is available at around 35 lakhs for 120 sq metre plot. So the proce remains around 25k per sq metre. These are the rates for auth plots. So acc. to your judgement it's not a good thing to go for. Kindly share your views.

PS: 15-18K per sq.yard. We cannot get anything in that region.
    CommentQuote
  • u are talking about rates offered to u on , email or maybe u have researched on internet websites..

Visit the area with a cheque in hand and see the difference

Or probably u r talking up built up houses which will be in that range due to construction cost

Never buy built up houses by authority....they are not good for end use...nor investment

If you have to pay 25k psy in Greater noida extension then i would say...Its not worth it...
    Anything around 18k is acceptable

Yamuna expressway plots....while every joker broker will tell u that premium is 5-7k per sqr. Mtr...
    I got a 300 sq. Mtr plot for a friend for a premium of approx Rs. 3000 per sq. Mtr...few weeks back....he doesnt live in india and dont want to come also...he just wanted to keep something just in case...and wanted minimum investment....yamuna expressway suited him best....paid 9 lakhs premium and balance in 7 years...which is peanuts

As i have been telling everyone.....get out of ur computer and do extensive dealing....u will save lakhs

Greater noida brokers are a big Unit...they are locals..have enuf money with them...plus enuf land....they are not desperate...nor they will show.....the idea is to show that neither are you...and if given a proper deal...u will pay in seconds.

If they have bait for u.......so can you....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib

Infact....pretty soon you will see 'Welcome to Greater Noida hoardings at the Hindon Bridge'

Zohaib,

waiting for this for several months now! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • So, even if greater noida whats the big deal about it. Greater Noida authority is better in terms of planning and on the top of it if you are getting prices 40% less by just crossing the bridge welcome message or no welcome message, why not do that.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Zohaib,

waiting for this for several months now! :bab (59):

Why would greater noida authority put a board when its barren land there......

The moment the roaundabout and roads are done....entry point there.....u will see urself....

And yes without a doubt....the planning and execution, maintenenace of greater noida authoority is far better than noida.....visit the city and see urself.....

Thats why i say....any region in noida which will be bordering it...will have a tough time.

Greater extension price will be less....have better infra....roads, maintenance of infra, etc....and with norms of gnoida authority of having 80 p.c open...the projects will be less dense too
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Why would greater noida authority put a board when its barren land there......

The moment the roaundabout and roads are done....entry point there.....u will see urself....

And yes without a doubt....the planning and execution, maintenenace of greater noida authoority is far better than noida.....visit the city and see urself.....

Thats why i say....any region in noida which will be bordering it...will have a tough time.

Greater extension price will be less....have better infra....roads, maintenance of infra, etc....and with norms of gnoida authority of having 80 p.c open...the projects will be less dense too

Hi Zohaib,

Can you please also check one of my query in Greater noida Forum.
    I posted it in proper forum and result was no iputs from senior members :bab (38):

Thanks for looking
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the replies. The point here is not that whether it is G.Noida or Noida extension. I just want feedback regarding whether it is good to invest in Noida Ext(sector 2,3) or G.Noida sectors near pari chowk.
    Noida Extn has a very big plus point that it's near to sector 121/119 so i am confused whether to invest in Auth plots there or near pari chowk.

Also Zohaib, the plots rate are around 25k sq yard. As a relative of mine also owns a built up house in sec 3 and brokers/end users often call giving around 35 lakhs but they are not ready to sell. So it's impossible to get anything at 15-18k sqd. Thats why i am asking fr reviews to see if that is better to near pari chowk. More reviews would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • There are hardly any sellers of allotees of GNIDA plots in Sector 2 & 3. Everyone seems to be waiting. There is a lot of hype, maybe not unwarranted, around Noida Extension as it has a lot going for it- Proximity to developed sectors of Noida/GZB, fast development, Private builder flats coming up fast. U will not get anything at 18 K at current rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...Hardly you would find any allotee in these sectors.. Everyone knows than within 3-4 years this location will be another Dwarka OR Indirapuram if you compare with..Or could be in long term 5-7 years and only sector 2/3 have plots and few of builders with some villas so these could be very costly property in between thousands of flats...
    CommentQuote