Last updated: July 12 2019
73 | Posts
20424 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supertech Czar, Supertech Limited, Omicron 1, Greater Noida

Hello,

Does anybody have a booking in Supertech Czar suites project specially in Nicolas tower?

what is the posession scene for this project.I heard the posession is due for Darius and socrates this month and December for Nicolas.
    I have a booking in Nicolas tower and connect with other fellows who have a booking there.

Thanks
    Prateek

Re : Supertech Czar, Supertech Limited, Omicron 1, Greater Noida

Any update on posession of Darius????
    Last edited March 29 2011, 05:59 PM.

Comment

darius

do you have a booking in darius?
      The website of supertech says darius possession in March this year.
      I visited the site few days ago and they seem to be ready...

Prateek

Comment

Booking in Nicolas

Hello,

I have a booking in Supertech Czar Nicolas. As per my agreement, the allotment date for this is December 2011. I bought a 2 bedroom in the tower that was already constructed.

When i bought there was no development around, so was looking essentially for a punt on it. I found the area better than some of the other upcoming areas esp due to proximity to golf course and proposed race track...

can someone let me know what is the current rate over there. i booked at ~2200 per sq ft about nine months ago.

thanks,
        kd

Comment

hello kapil,

Is your booking in nicolas -1 or nicolas -2?
          I think Dec 2011 is Nicolas 1 posession date.I also have my booking in Nicolas 1.
          I bought at rate of 2100 psf in Feb 2009.
          Have you bought from the builder or in re-sale?
          I think the current rate for nicolas-1 should be 2300 psf.
          Its good to be in contact with someone who has a booking in my tower.....

Comment

Supertech Czar

Hi Prateek,

Sure, It is good to know about someone else who bought in the same building. I bought on 10th floor in Nicolas-I. Its a relatively small 2 bedroom that I was planning to sell/or rent out.

What do you see the rental demand there as? I have not visited the site after i bought it so have no idea. Also, I bought directly from the builder, and back then (March -2010) construction was in full swing. I liked the layout and the positioning of the place. I think the rate is much higher now, in the range of 2500 per sq ft. However, I will hold onto it, as its a long term play - I see the rate going all the way to 3.5-4 handles on some kind of news of proposed airport.

Keep me posted on any info you get. Likewise, I shall do the same.

regards,
            kapil

Comment

Surely. I would keep you updated.
              I have visited the site a week ago.the construction progress is slow but steady.It has reached till 12th floor(structure only)

Can I have your email id?

Please do send me a test mail incase you dont like to post your id here.

I am in contact ith few others who have a booking in same tower. We could make a group as well.

Thanks
              Prateek
              Last edited May 15 2016, 05:11 PM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Hi Prateek, Is there anybody in your circle who has got a booking in Derius? Please let me know in case you know anybody.Thanks

Comment

hi

Hello,

I visited the site very recently again. The construction is on a very slow pace.But I think the people with booking in Darius would be getting posession soon. the tower is getting final touches. On website the promised date is March , 2011 for Darius....

The supertech website now shows no posession date for Nicolas!!!But I peronally feel it could be by the end of next year and not before that....

Comment

supertech czar

There is nobody living around, therefore even if you get possession, that is not much use as it is impossible to leave alone. There are number of empty flats in GN around that area so may be in future, after few year it may turn in to good residential area. Better wait and watch ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X