It would be good if we list down the name of Chairman of Real Estate Companies having projects in Noida / Greater Noida ?
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pankaj.punk19
    It would be good if we list down the name of Chairman of Real Estate Companies having projects in Noida / Greater Noida ?

Fayda kya?
    CommentQuote
  • Atleast pata to hoga ki kis kis ko galiyan deni hai.
    CommentQuote
  • along with name if we also have address, tele numbers, email address etc it could be useful info as somebody already suggested one use...
    CommentQuote
  • I support this move. If we can list down the contact details of important personalities behind these big and small brand names, it will be good for the common people like us. Atleast it will create a pressure on these people thst they cannot hide/run away from their responsibility.
    I know a friend of mine who got his money stuck with Triveni builders of Faridabad, he had no clue about how to tackle the builder. Completely helpless. I saw him going through the pain and frustation for years.
    CommentQuote
  • JP-Mr.Jaiprakash gaur
    Supertech-Mr.RK Arora
    Amrapali-Mr.AK Sharma
    ATS-Mr Anand
    Wave infra-Mr. Chandha and Mr.Anand
    Logix-Mr Shaktinath
    3c-Mr Singh

request if more people can add to above names.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ritu 123
    JP-Mr.Jaiprakash gaur
    Supertech-Mr.RK Arora
    Amrapali-Mr.AK Sharma
    ATS-Mr Anand
    Wave infra-Mr. Chandha and Mr.Anand
    Logix-Mr Shaktinath
    3c-Mr Singh

request if more people can add to above names.

Paras- Surinder Singh Nagar
    SDS- Mr Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Prateek Group - Mr. Prashant Tiwari
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    Paras- Surinder Singh Nagar
    SDS- Mr Anand

I don't feel this is really useful thread..To get name of big project owners is not hard task..good to have if new launch owner details..background can be added there..wastage of IRSF space..
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with ankit. names without details like address, and email id are of hardly any use.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. The most appropriate answer, yet to the usefulness of this thread :bab (45)::bab (35):.

Originally Posted by vsangal
    Atleast pata to hoga ki kis kis ko galiyan deni hai.
    CommentQuote