How is MSX Central Market (in Greater Noida) for investment purpose?

Experienced senior members please advice.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • MSX Central Market

Experts please give your opinion on the Investment in MSX mall.

Builder is offering following scheme:

14% return for 6 years and
    16% return for 7th year.

- Has builder got any tainted past?
    - Has anybody invested in this or similar schemes provided by the builder earlier? Faced any issues?

Please advice?

Many Thanks in Advance!
    CommentQuote
  • please think twice if u want to move ahead on this project. it was supposed to open in Nov-2010......
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Munish for the reply...

Is delay the only reason to avoid this project or there are any other reasons too?

As far as delays goes.. I think all the projects were impacted due to recession a year or so back..
    CommentQuote
  • Are the returns bank guaranteed? If not then be cautious. Many such scheme projects have failed in the past.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dazzler
    Thanks Munish for the reply...

Is delay the only reason to avoid this project or there are any other reasons too?

As far as delays goes.. I think all the projects were impacted due to recession a year or so back..

they hv not been able to retain brands. many have moved out. u can find out from the brokers who are selling.
    CommentQuote
  • can you please give example of any?

or pass on contact number of ne broker who can give genuine info.... I would be really obliged.

They claim to have deals with BigBazaar, Haldiram, Pantaloons, Cinemax... all of them are big crowd pullers...

Are they just cooking up stories?? whats the best way to figure out?

Thanks in Advance!!!
    CommentQuote
    can you please give example of any?

or pass on contact number of ne broker who can give genuine info.... I would be really obliged.

They claim to have deals with BigBazaar, Haldiram, Pantaloons, Cinemax... all of them are big crowd pullers...

Are they just cooking up stories?? whats the best way to figure out?

Thanks in Advance!!!

one of the anchor stores seems to have moved out...pantaloons.
    haldiram is bought space(15K+ sqft i think) there hence may not move fast.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Munish!!

Actually I looking forward to some investment in commercial preferably with assured returns. Trying to figure out which project in NCR will be good..

Main concern is builder should be good and should have kept his promises in past...and ofcource the mall should have good leasing strategy and good brands already signed up preferably..

Just wanted to check via this forum how is builder MSK..I think they have come up with Assured return schemes earlier as well (with their Janpath project). How have been their past performance?

Or if you have any other project you can suggest.. which has a good potential of giving good returns.. would be appreciated....
    CommentQuote
    Experts please give your opinion on the Investment in MSX mall.

Builder is offering following scheme:

14% return for 6 years and
    16% return for 7th year.

- Has builder got any tainted past?
    - Has anybody invested in this or similar schemes provided by the builder earlier? Faced any issues?

Please advice?

Many Thanks in Advance!

Guys, please advise if this is a good deal? Possesion is expected by Aug'12.... how is the nearby area!!! I am getting msg for shops 8.5lacs onwards!!!

Does any one have any update on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    they hv not been able to retain brands. many have moved out. u can find out from the brokers who are selling.

Munish bro... any update on latest brands they have been able to retain as of now!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any more updates on this? it seems now it is almost ready? what all brands are there?
    Please advice as investment???
    CommentQuote
  • I think only Dominos and Haldiram are operational there. Though the Mall is ready to move in but most of the shops are still empty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realtor
    I think only Dominos and Haldiram are operational there. Though the Mall is ready to move in but most of the shops are still empty.

Inox Multiplex is opening in Sep-Oct.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

This group is complete Fraud. I am cheated by them like many others. They promised assured returns. First they sold buyers very very expensive property and then after payment for few months of returns They stopped it. there is no registry of the property. Now most of the buyers are contemplating the legal action against the builder.

They have another residential project. construction of it has been stopped midway. and there also no hope.
    Never ever go for MSX group project. The next they can do is just change the name of the company.

Any of their client who is duped and planning legal action can contact me.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Dear members, please do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted.
    CommentQuote