Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a better time to invest in Greater Noida Plots (Not YE Plots)

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is this a better time to invest in Greater Noida Plots (Not YE Plots)

Last updated: August 26 2011
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Is this a better time to invest in Greater Noida Plots (Not YE Plots)

Yes, exactly I am talking abt Noida Authority plots like in sector Omicron, 36, 37 etc.

What I wanted to know is that due to NE and YEA issues - are prices in GN Auth Plots going down?

Then, from last 2 years there has not been a substantial appreciation in the rates. So is it worth buying a plot with expenses like Completion charges, Registration charges and brokerage etc. after taking bank loan?

Senior members pls suggest...

Comment

Originally posted by Gagandeep View Post
      Yes, exactly I am talking abt Noida Authority plots like in sector Omicron, 36, 37 etc.

What I wanted to know is that due to NE and YEA issues - are prices in GN Auth Plots going down?

Then, from last 2 years there has not been a substantial appreciation in the rates. So is it worth buying a plot with expenses like Completion charges, Registration charges and brokerage etc. after taking bank loan?

Senior members pls suggest...
      Yes - it would be a decent investment at this stage.

R

Comment

Originally posted by rajatk View Post
        Yes - it would be a decent investment at this stage.

R

Rajat, please specify the reasons..

thanks

Comment

Does anyone have an idea what are the current rates in omicron for a 120 sq mtrs plot with completion.

Comment

I had been to GN about a month ago. I liked Swarannagri the best, however the plot size is not less than 200 mtr and the going rate at that time was 60L. Next is Sector 37 where plot size is 90 mtr onwards. In Sector 36, the plot size starts from 60 mtr onward which was available for 25 L.

Omicorn is undeveloped and plots are available much cheaper. After Metro reaches GN within 3-4 years, the rates may sky rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by bundolo View Post
              I had been to GN about a month ago. I liked Swarannagri the best, however the plot size is not less than 200 mtr and the going rate at that time was 60L. Next is Sector 37 where plot size is 90 mtr onwards. In Sector 36, the plot size starts from 60 mtr onward which was available for 25 L.

Omicorn is undeveloped and plots are available much cheaper. After Metro reaches GN within 3-4 years, the rates may sky rocket.
              stop this calculation GN is ddomed city, 3-4 year down the line it will be ghost town.all talk of F1 track ,metro is a thing of past, the plot allotted by GN is now doomed and you are talking about builder..since when the builder become more assure than authority.. GN is Ghost now..

Comment

Mr.Clearhai
                you are being too cynical about GN. I think it is a great place to live in the whole ncr. I mean the infrastructure which is in place in GN cannot be compared to any other city in North India barring Chandigarh. Yes there is low commercial activity in that area but it will be gone once few biggies open there.

Please have a look at the Place where F1 race is going to be held. you will be amazed by the amount of development the place has undergone. Yes there are issues but you cannot write off a whole city bcoz of that. I mean today even the people of village atta (where atta market is situated) are demanding compensation so will you call that place also a doomed one?

My sincere advice to all the members is that please visit atleast once and research about a particular area before commenting on it.

I mean how can you justify the rate of 4000-4500 psft on D-eway then which has many litigation pending.

Comment

GNoida is only Good for retired people who can play golf in afternoons or for unemployed youth who can race bikes on the YEway.... (or tractors till the time its surfaced)

On a Serious note: I dont see any major inflection point for property in GN unless there is economic activity and jobs in that area!

Originally posted by lector View Post
                  Mr.Clearhai
                  you are being too cynical about GN. I think it is a great place to live in the whole ncr. I mean the infrastructure which is in place in GN cannot be compared to any other city in North India barring Chandigarh. Yes there is low commercial activity in that area but it will be gone once few biggies open there.

Please have a look at the Place where F1 race is going to be held. you will be amazed by the amount of development the place has undergone. Yes there are issues but you cannot write off a whole city bcoz of that. I mean today even the people of village atta (where atta market is situated) are demanding compensation so will you call that place also a doomed one?

My sincere advice to all the members is that please visit atleast once and research about a particular area before commenting on it.

I mean how can you justify the rate of 4000-4500 psft on D-eway then which has many litigation pending.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X