• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara le garden villa Noida Extension is being SCRAPPED

check with builder... they must have planned more

Comment

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
      I feel that builder is doing cancellation with bad intentions so that they can sell it on higher rate after NCR planning board approval
      This is Pure cheat by Ajanara in NE..... my Fast Friend has booking into Ajanara Homes NE and has paid 10 Lac already during last 20 months... hope no issue will happen into that project.

Comment

ajnara le Garden was in shaberi along with some project of Gulshan- homez thats what Ibelieve..

when SC quashed shahberi... these two projects were scrapped and similar happened to Mywoods Myra Villas project...

mahagun myra people were returned money... some 4-5 months back.... may be ajnara is also refunding money as the land is already quashed...

some tower of ajnara homes was part of shaberi land, those towers have been moved and placed in existing towers and are accommodated there...

Comment

some news i got
          Attached Files

Comment

Asuyal ~ what is d source ?
            Rgds, Naveen

Comment

Hi,

Does anybody know if this affects Panchsheel Villas also (which is part of Panchsheel Greens 2, not Panchsheel Greens).

Please let us know if any information available.

Thanks.

Comment

Ajnara logo is 'Peace of mind'.. They have taken thae peace of mind of their investor's in Ajnara Le Garden Villa Project. This is absolutely rubbish as they seem to be cheating the Villa buyer's. I asked the question to Ajnara marketing department that why you are scrapping the Ajnara Le Garden Villa project. Had it been done 1 year back, I could have invested the same money to any of the Noida project and I could have got the appreciation of around 1000 Rs. per square feet appreciation. Ajnara was silent on that. Also they are not announcing it offcially.. They have given me that message unofficially through my broker to collect the cheque. Also while collecting the cheque I have to sign on a paper that I myself has cancelled the booking. What should be next course of action?

Comment

Originally posted by rudreshsingh View Post
                  Ajnara logo is 'Peace of mind'.. They have taken thae peace of mind of their investor's in Ajnara Le Garden Villa Project. This is absolutely rubbish as they seem to be cheating the Villa buyer's. I asked the question to Ajnara marketing department that why you are scrapping the Ajnara Le Garden Villa project. Had it been done 1 year back, I could have invested the same money to any of the Noida project and I could have got the appreciation of around 1000 Rs. per square feet appreciation. Ajnara was silent on that. Also they are not announcing it offcially.. They have given me that message unofficially through my broker to collect the cheque. Also while collecting the cheque I have to sign on a paper that I myself has cancelled the booking. What should be next course of action?
                  This is just another way to get booking on higher price after NCR planning board approval..

I was discussing this case with one of reputed property dealer in Noida... He confirmed the same....cancel old booking & re-open booking on higher prices..

Not sure if this project is actually being scrapped OR just another game

Comment

We also booked villa year ago in this project. A couple of days ago, they actually sent a cheque with 18% interest and asking us to sign on a letter saying that we are initiating the cancellation. I strongly believe that builder is trying to sell these villas at higher price once they settle the dispute.

No one should take the cheque from either builder or broker. If they are really cancelling this project, they should forward all the necessary legal documents to all investors before issuing these cheques.

We should all take some legal advise from lawyers before proceeding further.

Comment

Ajnara Le Garden Villa - Lets unite for chasing builder for Villas

Hi,
                      Need input on Ajnara Le Garden Villa project in NE. I am a buyer of the same and booked a villa 1 yr back now I am getting news that this project is scrapped !!! any update? Also let me know contact details of other people who invested in this project, in order to chase builder my
                      Last edited May 11 2012, 10:36 AM. Reason: remove e-mail ID

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X