Hi all
I have come to know about this project and its price is very much low as ajnara is booking villa at the cost of 2290/ per square feet. Amrapali in the same region is booking around 3000 per sq. feet. I think once ajnara start with the construction of ajnara le garden villa , it will definately fetch a premium(with assumption that every thing will be fine and no issue will involve in this project). I have receive a call from the broker and he says 300-400 rs per sq feet premium can be earn in a 6-8 months period. He also said that all the small sizes villas (1915 sq. feet) are sold and it is available at resale. Site of this project is not far from the amarpali villa project.
Members may kindly give their comments.
Thanks in advance.
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 'Ajnara has not scrapped Noida Extension project'

In response to a TOI report, 'Ajnara first to scrap project in Noida Extn', Ajnara India Ltd has stated that the project, 'Le Garden' has not been scrapped and is very much in process.

"It is a safe and secure project. Once the issue at Noida Extension is resolved by the Supreme Court and the state government, Ajnara India would complete the project as per the promises made to its customers," said a statement issued by Vineet K Gupta, director, Ajnara India.

'Ajnara has not scrapped Noida Extension project' - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    'Ajnara has not scrapped Noida Extension project'

In response to a TOI report, 'Ajnara first to scrap project in Noida Extn', Ajnara India Ltd has stated that the project, 'Le Garden' has not been scrapped and is very much in process.

"It is a safe and secure project. Once the issue at Noida Extension is resolved by the Supreme Court and the state government, Ajnara India would complete the project as per the promises made to its customers," said a statement issued by Vineet K Gupta, director, Ajnara India.

Buyers are getting letters from Ajnara for cancellation... that means... it is confirmed that Ajnara will come with new scheme on higher price...
    CommentQuote
    'Ajnara has not scrapped Noida Extension project'

Well
    Damn this TOI. why they publish such news in front page without doing ground check. see It is the case of Indian's most leading english daily.
    I used to be fan of NDTV and TOI. both appear to be sold...
    CommentQuote
  • It could be possible that Ajnara may cancel villas scheme and come with flat scheme... buyer/investors would give preference flats instead of villas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Well
    Damn this TOI. why they publish such news in front page without doing ground check. see It is the case of Indian's most leading english daily.
    I used to be fan of NDTV and TOI. both appears to be sold...

True cookie . Media is sold out. Did you know that Aircel -Maxis deal also has alligations of money changing hands with one of big English Channel.
    CommentQuote
    It could be possible that Ajnara may cancel villas scheme and come with flat scheme... buyer/investors would give preference flats instead of villas

Yeah

They could build another "North Eye".
    I am fed up of this "Could","If", "Else" etc...........
    Nothing is certain and clear even after 1 and half year.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajnara's game plan is also published in first news
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Emmar MGF Jaipur greens project did the same. I visited site yesterday, enquired about villas construction and they have scrapped 249 sq.yd villas option dont know how much they have sold.
    CommentQuote
  • heard that ajnara is launching legarden apartments and the project is in soft launch. The rate is 2670 bsp....is it worth investing in this project
    CommentQuote
  • Is it safe to take a chance with Ajnara in NE ? OR Gulshan Ihomez in NE ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Is it safe to take a chance with Ajnara in NE ? OR Gulshan Ihomez in NE ?

lord sahab gulshan homez ka kuch pata chale toh batana ... i am unable to get info whether they have restarted bookings and at what rate if yes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    lord sahab gulshan homez ka kuch pata chale toh batana ... i am unable to get info whether they have restarted bookings and at what rate if yes

Will do
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Any updates on Ajanra Le Garden Villas

Members,

Am also a buyer of Ajnara le garden villas in NE, and heard from broker that they are scrapping the Villas and will give options of giving flats old rate or cancellation of the booking with returns.

We invested in Villas are there others who bought villas and are offered this scemes , lets discuss and fight together to get this villas delivered.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kansal85
    Members,

Am also a buyer of Ajnara le garden villas in NE, and heard from broker that they are scrapping the Villas and will give options of giving flats old rate or cancellation of the booking with returns.

We invested in Villas are there others who bought villas and are offered this scemes , lets discuss and fight together to get this villas delivered.

I know amarpali is still providing villas , anyone else giving villas option ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Paramount, Golf Foreste in Greater Noida..
    Almost Completed 70-75% Construction... You can visit the site..
    have different sized. I've purchased the villa from Paramount..
    CommentQuote