just i saw news headline ...

ALD High court decision on NE acquisition :

170 hectare of land acquisition cancelled....
Read more
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ajay27may
    just i saw news headline ...

ALD High court decision on NE acquisition :

170 hectare of land acquisition cancelled....

ALD High court denotifies 156 acre of land from 170 acre land acquired of gulistanpur village..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

land is not allotted to any builder yet...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunalmalhan15
    ALD High court denotifies 156 acre of land from 170 acre land acquired of gulistanpur village..

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

yes also this is in Greater noida .....
    CommentQuote
  • land is not allotted to any builder yet...

Not sure whether true or false .. I would love to see GNA abandon this parcel of land and let the farmer enjoy their land. Enough of pressure tactics.

PS: I am not against farmer but I am for development and optimum utilisation of limited resources that we have.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai

Not sure whether true or false .. I would love to see GNA abandon this parcel of land and let the farmer enjoy their land. Enough of pressure tactics.

PS: I am not against farmer but I am for development and optimum utilisation of limited resources that we have.

AGREE. Politics has kept HOLD on the development & progress in every part of the country which affects Aam Aadmi like me... hence their is brain drain (of SMART Technocrats / Technical Experts like me) out of India...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Anybody noticed? - Petition was filed way back in "March-2008", but HC was holding it for UP election 2012 -:)

No surprise if there will be some NETA (candidate) contesting election from HC and party name will be HC too :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ranjeetks
    Anybody noticed? - Petition was filed way back in "March-2008", but HC was holding it for UP election 2012 -:)

No surprise if there will be some NETA (candidate) contesting election from HC and party name will be HC too :)

everything is fair in love and war - and biggest war in India has been elections and I guess it would always remain that.

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • which are the Projects that have got affected?

Anybody who would like to share the the builders which got affected if any?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gatisheel
    Anybody who would like to share the the builders which got affected if any?

Read tomorrow's NewsPaper...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    everything is fair in love and war - and biggest war in India has been elections and I guess it would always remain that.

rohit

We already knew that rohit sir ji aane he wale honge, isiliye hum logo ne welcome karne ke kiya 2-3 news pahele hi dhoond kar rakh raki the :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    We already knew that rohit sir ji aane he wale honge, isiliye hum logo ne welcome karne ke kiya 2-3 news pahele hi dhoond kar rakh raki the :bab (35):

This is not fare...kisi ka mazaak udana.... aur woh bhi "GURU" of experts in RE... Rohit_warren... this is really not fare.... :bab (59):
    Let him bash Noida, NE , GN..to his maximum extent...:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Any info if it affects the nearby Project Paramount Golf Foreste

Hi

I have seen the map...looks that village is bit far from the SITE C Extension but still not sure what land comes under the HC order.

Anyone have insight if the order effects the paramount Golf Foreste project.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Not again......... Noida forum is again going to be flooded with legal experts and news clips.

Though its really sad things are not improving in NE and have been a matter of great concern of its Future prospects. Could recently beautified Round about in NE become Pari Chowk in near future? I doubt that
    CommentQuote
  • It is clear that the land doesn't come in quad sectors of Noida Extension where so many builders had launched the projects. However, the sword of land acquisition cancellation would hang wherever the land was taken for Indl usage on urgent clauses.

Originally Posted by jarhead
    Hi

I have seen the map...looks that village is bit far from the SITE C Extension but still not sure what land comes under the HC order.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Any other cases

It looks like that people who have booked flats in greater noida are like sitting ducks. it seems that one is waiting for the courts to slam their legendary 'wood hammer' - and here goes your dream home!! Shahberi - thaak!!, Gulistanpur -Thaaaak!!:)

does anybody know as to how many other such cases are in courts. that way instead of getting updates from the builder about the projects, one must get updates from the lawyers/ courts. :)
    CommentQuote