just i saw news headline ...

ALD High court decision on NE acquisition :


170 hectare of land acquisition cancelled....
Read more
Reply
83 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    hey dude mind your language - I have been warning the endusers about the risk reward return for last 5 month and everytime got the thrashing for being bearish on that region.

    Now when I have been proven right because of sheer luck or grace of God you guys are saying why I am being sadist - be reasonable and learn to respect others.

    rohit


    Dude, I have no issues with your oprinions, they may be right by all means. The problem arises when you say "I can't stop laughing at the plight of the region", That makes one wonder what could be your agenda. Also never you have come up with opinions like 'I hope everything gets alright for the innocent and users" now that they are in trouble, instead you chose to blow the trumpet "I said this and that". There are thousands of poor common men who dreamt of a house in that region and mind you the only region they could afford one, now if you really cared you would not have said you can't stop laughing etc.
    Anyways I was just mentioning what I saw, rude or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EMI Babu
    Dude, I have no issues with your oprinions, they may be right by all means. The problem arises when you say "I can't stop laughing at the plight of the region", That makes one wonder what could be your agenda. Also never you have come up with opinions like 'I hope everything gets alright for the innocent and users" now that they are in trouble, instead you chose to blow the trumpet "I said this and that". There are thousands of poor common men who dreamt of a house in that region and mind you the only region they could afford one, now if you really cared you would not have said you can't stop laughing etc.
    Anyways I was just mentioning what I saw, rude or not.


    EMI Babu, Sach hamesha kadwa lagta hai.(without prejudice please) "'I hope everything gets alright for the innocent and users" - If such thing in reality can happen, I would hope for every innocent and users, but the truth is, innocent he marta hai! Insted of hoping for the hopeless, I wish everyone would be smart enough one day after learning his/her lesons.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Saurabh Bhai, I also have investment in NOIDA and may lose money due to present circumstances. I am fearful, but also amused! So, please take it lightly if Rohit is laughing. He is not laughing on others misfortune but on the situation itself.

    Yeps sir,

    Besides oversupply the biggest worry in Noida region was the payment schedule by the builder to the authority - there were getting the land for free and collecting huge sum of money from the public.

    This meant nill level of commitment on the part of the builders - yaar wo kyu kuch karege jab unke paise he nahi lage ? - more over the other thing which spooked me was that none of builders were building the projects in their own name - everyone had some special purpose company floated for Noida region -
    So 1 - over supply
    2 - Nil commitment by the developers
    3 - special purpose companies floated just for Noida region

    These three things were on the back of my mind whenever I saw the ads of Noida so I stayed away and posted my views.

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EMI Babu
    Dude, I have no issues with your oprinions, they may be right by all means. The problem arises when you say "I can't stop laughing at the plight of the region", That makes one wonder what could be your agenda. Also never you have come up with opinions like 'I hope everything gets alright for the innocent and users" now that they are in trouble, instead you chose to blow the trumpet "I said this and that". There are thousands of poor common men who dreamt of a house in that region and mind you the only region they could afford one, now if you really cared you would not have said you can't stop laughing etc.
    Anyways I was just mentioning what I saw, rude or not.


    How come buyers become innocent end users ? We all know that buying pre-launch or under construction property always involve risk. I have also invested in NOIDA and mentally prepared for that.

    I don't have any sympathy to buyers and I don't laugh also.
    (Guys bought in Noida extn were laughing at Crossing Republic).

    Don't you think what ever happened is good.. as bueyrs might have paid only 1 lakh or at max 10% only... what HC delievr verdict in May 2012 ??

    It's kind of lapse on IREF side that since March 2010 when first project was launched in NOIDA Extn, no one pointed out that land was acquired on using Sec 17A.

    Can anyone take pain and file a RTI to know how much land was acquired on using this section ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    and everytime got the thrashing for being bearish on that region.
    rohit



    I feel nobody thrash you for opinion, there are many members along with you who advised the same, but they have never shown this kind of attitude.

    People thrash/dislike you for the attitude have shown.
    CommentQuote
  • Gulistanpur not in NE

    I reviewed entire map of gautam budh nagar and corroborated it with wikimap. Gulistanpar is far away from NE where projects have been launched. Gulstanpur is even not included in 13 villages which form NE. It comes after Surajpur wetland and reserve foest.

    Originally Posted by gatisheel
    Anybody who would like to share the the builders which got affected if any?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Yeps sir,

    Besides oversupply the biggest worry in Noida region was the payment schedule by the builder to the authority - there were getting the land for free and collecting huge sum of money from the public.

    This meant nill level of commitment on the part of the builders - yaar wo kyu kuch karege jab unke paise he nahi lage ? - more over the other thing which spooked me was that none of builders were building the projects in their own name - everyone had some special purpose company floated for Noida region -
    So 1 - over supply
    2 - Nil commitment by the developers
    3 - special purpose companies floated just for Noida region

    These three things were on the back of my mind whenever I saw the ads of Noida so I stayed away and posted my views.

    Rohit


    I agree, Rohit. I have the same views.
    Please see my post here:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/183-rent-or-buy?p=25#post183
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Yeps sir,

    Besides oversupply the biggest worry in Noida region was the payment schedule by the builder to the authority - there were getting the land for free and collecting huge sum of money from the public.

    This meant nill level of commitment on the part of the builders - yaar wo kyu kuch karege jab unke paise he nahi lage ? - more over the other thing which spooked me was that none of builders were building the projects in their own name - everyone had some special purpose company floated for Noida region -
    So 1 - over supply
    2 - Nil commitment by the developers
    3 - special purpose companies floated just for Noida region

    These three things were on the back of my mind whenever I saw the ads of Noida so I stayed away and posted my views.

    Rohit


    I know you have deep knowledge and all the issues raised by you time to time in Noida forums was quite genuine, and actually that are now in front of everyone. But again every person do not have such deep knowledge in Real Estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    How come buyers become innocent end users ? We all know that buying pre-launch or under construction property always involve risk. I have also invested in NOIDA and mentally prepared for that.

    I don't have any sympathy to buyers and I don't laugh also.
    (Guys bought in Noida extn were laughing at Crossing Republic).

    Don't you think what ever happened is good.. as bueyrs might have paid only 1 lakh or at max 10% only... what HC delievr verdict in May 2012 ??

    It's kind of lapse on IREF side that since March 2010 when first project was launched in NOIDA Extn, no one pointed out that land was acquired on using Sec 17A.

    Can anyone take pain and file a RTI to know how much land was acquired on using this section ?



    agree with chandra we all play the game and take calculative risk, sometime in stock , property, gold and in various other forms. Sometimes things go in our favor and sometimes not.

    I don't feel everyone took the right decision at every time. Sometimes while buying or selling the property we miss the peak time.that also comes in loss.


    So i think we should take this incident as a learning lesson instead of ego boosting. I appreciate those who predict early and at the same time i wish those who burnt their fingers recover from these losses by any other means in their life.
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one please mention, what all are the projects that are effected in NE ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    How come buyers become innocent end users ? We all know that buying pre-launch or under construction property always involve risk. I have also invested in NOIDA and mentally prepared for that.

    I don't have any sympathy to buyers and I don't laugh also.
    (Guys bought in Noida extn were laughing at Crossing Republic).

    Don't you think what ever happened is good.. as bueyrs might have paid only 1 lakh or at max 10% only... what HC delievr verdict in May 2012 ??

    It's kind of lapse on IREF side that since March 2010 when first project was launched in NOIDA Extn, no one pointed out that land was acquired on using Sec 17A.

    Can anyone take pain and file a RTI to know how much land was acquired on using this section ?


    I do not kow if NE users laughed at crossing or not.
    When I call buyers innocent, I mean these peopel are not some kind of lawyers who must go into each and evvry detail to verify the things.
    These people see that there is project launched in the broad daylight in fron of authority's own eyes and land which is there for everyone to see, so it must be correct. The only situation which these buyers prepare for is that there may be a delay in the construction and sooner or later we will get the flat and they get satisfied once the bank provides the loan. That's the best they can do. Atleast that's what I did(In Noida sectors).

    Now if you say that these common working class should go about on verifying all documents on how the land was purchased for farmers, you must be kidding yourself, that does not happen. Mind you this scenario is new for end users, they don't go about fighting property disputes in their daily lives. And therefore I would not squarly blame them for the legal mess. For me they are largely innocent home aspirants.
    However with the proceedings people will become more careful now and may go to larger extents to verify their purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • FYI_Rajtjrll

    I reviewed entire map of gautam budh nagar and corroborated it with wikimap. Gulistanpar is far away from NE where projects have been launched. Gulstanpur is even not included in 13 villages which form NE. It comes after Surajpur wetland and reserve foest.



    Originally Posted by rajtjrll
    Can any one please mention, what all are the projects that are effected in NE ?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with EMI Babu. Most of the people who booked flats do not have resources to find out actual status of the land. Even if they had tried to find out, they would have smelt nothing suspicious. Land acquired by GNA from farmers and then allotted to builders on lease. Builders have leasehold title and this is how entire Noida has been developed if I am not wrong.

    Only few farmers (Shahberi village) went into litigation immediately after their land was acquired. If I am not wrong, rest of the projects launched in NE are not entangled in litigation as of now. So there was nothing suspicious which would have alerted end user even if he had been proactive in obtaining necessary details of the right/title of the land.

    Now, it’s different thing that with the turn of events in NE region, things are looking gloomy for everybody be it investor or end user. But it is just a misfortune that with the election around the corner and Allahabad High Court’s decision, more farmers are encouraged to move to court and there is no certainty that projects which are safe now will continue to be so in future also. I will rather call it misfortune than calling it lack of action on the part of investor/end user before booking a flat in the region.

    Two three years ago, people were criticizing those who booked flat in CR. Progress was slow and then issue of dumping ground surfaced. Everybody claimed that their decision was not good citing several reasons. Launch of projects in NE also worsened things for CR people. But now with the turn of events in NE, CR investors will be quite happy that they were right. Issue of dumping ground has been resolved, future of projects of NE is in dark. Couple of roads for good connectivity has been announced for CR people.

    So whose fault is it anyway?


    Originally Posted by EMI Babu
    I do not kow if NE users laughed at crossing or not.
    When I call buyers innocent, I mean these peopel are not some kind of lawyers who must go into each and evvry detail to verify the things.
    These people see that there is project launched in the broad daylight in fron of authority's own eyes and land which is there for everyone to see, so it must be correct. The only situation which these buyers prepare for is that there may be a delay in the construction and sooner or later we will get the flat and they get satisfied once the bank provides the loan. That's the best they can do. Atleast that's what I did(In Noida sectors).

    Now if you say that these common working class should go about on verifying all documents on how the land was purchased for farmers, you must be kidding yourself, that does not happen. Mind you this scenario is new for end users, they don't go about fighting property disputes in their daily lives. And therefore I would not squarly blame them for the legal mess. For me they are largely innocent home aspirants.
    However with the proceedings people will become more careful now and may go to larger extents to verify their purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    I reviewed entire map of gautam budh nagar and corroborated it with wikimap. Gulistanpar is far away from NE where projects have been launched. Gulstanpur is even not included in 13 villages which form NE. It comes after Surajpur wetland and reserve foest.



    okk thats gud, then whats all this panic is about......people have nothing to worry.......which end users people are shouting about???
    CommentQuote
  • Rajtrll - Nothing is gud and definately developments are to be worried about. Though recent judgement has not affected any projects in NE but it will definately encourage farmers to go ahead and move court against acquisition and if news is confirmed then some farmers have already moved the court. Once property is entangled in litigation, it creates uncertainity. Bank may stop disbursing loan amount, builder may also get scared and stop or slow the pace of construction as he is not sure about the outcome of the litigation and End user/investor will definately be the worried most as he is the one who is in the worst position.

    Originally Posted by rajtjrll
    okk thats gud, then whats all this panic is about......people have nothing to worry.......which end users people are shouting about???
    CommentQuote