Allahabad Hight Court Decision Just Breaking News

Last updated: June 13 2011
84 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Allahabad Hight Court Decision Just Breaking News

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
    Rohit Bhayya, Galti sabse hoti hai par humko doosro ki galti par jayda nahi husna chahiye. Situations can be worst anywhere for anyone just after 1 Second.

I myself have warned lots of person from NE during last 15 months and several of my friends do not purchase in NE after respecting my advice but several of my friends purchase in NE after thinking there may be some better returns. But at least I do not laugh at the front of my other friends who do not follow my advice.

All of us are nothing in front of universe and fraction of second is more than enough to ruin our life completely, still in NE situation can be manageable and due to NE issues most of the person will face mainly financial loss not any other loss of living life which are also equally important in life. All know you are happy with NE dispute but still you should also respects the sentiments of others, Making money is not the only goal of life.

Get well Soon...
    Saurabh Bhai, I also have investment in NOIDA and may lose money due to present circumstances. I am fearful, but also amused! So, please take it lightly if Rohit is laughing. He is not laughing on others misfortune but on the situation itself.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      hey dude mind your language - I have been warning the endusers about the risk reward return for last 5 month and everytime got the thrashing for being bearish on that region.

Now when I have been proven right because of sheer luck or grace of God you guys are saying why I am being sadist - be reasonable and learn to respect others.

rohit
      Dude, I have no issues with your oprinions, they may be right by all means. The problem arises when you say "I can't stop laughing at the plight of the region", That makes one wonder what could be your agenda. Also never you have come up with opinions like 'I hope everything gets alright for the innocent and users" now that they are in trouble, instead you chose to blow the trumpet "I said this and that". There are thousands of poor common men who dreamt of a house in that region and mind you the only region they could afford one, now if you really cared you would not have said you can't stop laughing etc.
      Anyways I was just mentioning what I saw, rude or not.

Comment

Originally posted by EMI Babu View Post
        Dude, I have no issues with your oprinions, they may be right by all means. The problem arises when you say "I can't stop laughing at the plight of the region", That makes one wonder what could be your agenda. Also never you have come up with opinions like 'I hope everything gets alright for the innocent and users" now that they are in trouble, instead you chose to blow the trumpet "I said this and that". There are thousands of poor common men who dreamt of a house in that region and mind you the only region they could afford one, now if you really cared you would not have said you can't stop laughing etc.
        EMI Babu, Sach hamesha kadwa lagta hai.(without prejudice please) "'I hope everything gets alright for the innocent and users" - If such thing in reality can happen, I would hope for every innocent and users, but the truth is, innocent he marta hai! Insted of hoping for the hopeless, I wish everyone would be smart enough one day after learning his/her lesons.

Comment

Originally posted by vkumar1 View Post
          Saurabh Bhai, I also have investment in NOIDA and may lose money due to present circumstances. I am fearful, but also amused! So, please take it lightly if Rohit is laughing. He is not laughing on others misfortune but on the situation itself.
          Yeps sir,

Besides oversupply the biggest worry in Noida region was the payment schedule by the builder to the authority - there were getting the land for free and collecting huge sum of money from the public.

This meant nill level of commitment on the part of the builders - yaar wo kyu kuch karege jab unke paise he nahi lage ? - more over the other thing which spooked me was that none of builders were building the projects in their own name - everyone had some special purpose company floated for Noida region -
          So 1 - over supply
          2 - Nil commitment by the developers
          3 - special purpose companies floated just for Noida region

These three things were on the back of my mind whenever I saw the ads of Noida so I stayed away and posted my views.

Rohit

Comment

Originally posted by EMI Babu View Post
            How come buyers become innocent end users ? We all know that buying pre-launch or under construction property always involve risk. I have also invested in NOIDA and mentally prepared for that.

I don't have any sympathy to buyers and I don't laugh also.
            (Guys bought in Noida extn were laughing at Crossing Republic).

Don't you think what ever happened is good.. as bueyrs might have paid only 1 lakh or at max 10% only... what HC delievr verdict in May 2012 ??

It's kind of lapse on IREF side that since March 2010 when first project was launched in NOIDA Extn, no one pointed out that land was acquired on using Sec 17A.

Can anyone take pain and file a RTI to know how much land was acquired on using this section ?

Comment

and everytime got the thrashing for being bearish on that region.
              rohit

I feel nobody thrash you for opinion, there are many members along with you who advised the same, but they have never shown this kind of attitude.

People thrash/dislike you for the attitude have shown.

Comment

Gulistanpur not in NE

I reviewed entire map of gautam budh nagar and corroborated it with wikimap. Gulistanpar is far away from NE where projects have been launched. Gulstanpur is even not included in 13 villages which form NE. It comes after Surajpur wetland and reserve foest.

Originally posted by gatisheel View Post
                Anybody who would like to share the the builders which got affected if any?

Comment

Yeps sir,

Besides oversupply the biggest worry in Noida region was the payment schedule by the builder to the authority - there were getting the land for free and collecting huge sum of money from the public.

This meant nill level of commitment on the part of the builders - yaar wo kyu kuch karege jab unke paise he nahi lage ? - more over the other thing which spooked me was that none of builders were building the projects in their own name - everyone had some special purpose company floated for Noida region -
                  So 1 - over supply

These three things were on the back of my mind whenever I saw the ads of Noida so I stayed away and posted my views.

Rohit
                  I agree, Rohit. I have the same views.
                  Please see my post here:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...y?p=25#post183

Comment

Yeps sir,

So 1 - over supply

Rohit
                    I know you have deep knowledge and all the issues raised by you time to time in Noida forums was quite genuine, and actually that are now in front of everyone. But again every person do not have such deep knowledge in Real Estate.

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                      How come buyers become innocent end users ? We all know that buying pre-launch or under construction property always involve risk. I have also invested in NOIDA and mentally prepared for that.

I don't have any sympathy to buyers and I don't laugh also.
                      (Guys bought in Noida extn were laughing at Crossing Republic).

Don't you think what ever happened is good.. as bueyrs might have paid only 1 lakh or at max 10% only... what HC delievr verdict in May 2012 ??

It's kind of lapse on IREF side that since March 2010 when first project was launched in NOIDA Extn, no one pointed out that land was acquired on using Sec 17A.

Can anyone take pain and file a RTI to know how much land was acquired on using this section ?

agree with chandra we all play the game and take calculative risk, sometime in stock , property, gold and in various other forms. Sometimes things go in our favor and sometimes not.

I don't feel everyone took the right decision at every time. Sometimes while buying or selling the property we miss the peak time.that also comes in loss.

So i think we should take this incident as a learning lesson instead of ego boosting. I appreciate those who predict early and at the same time i wish those who burnt their fingers recover from these losses by any other means in their life.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X