Collapse

Allahabad Hight Court Decision Just Breaking News

Last updated: June 13 2011
84 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Allahabad Hight Court Decision Just Breaking News

Can any one please mention, what all are the projects that are effected in NE ?

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
      How come buyers become innocent end users ? We all know that buying pre-launch or under construction property always involve risk. I have also invested in NOIDA and mentally prepared for that.

I don't have any sympathy to buyers and I don't laugh also.
      (Guys bought in Noida extn were laughing at Crossing Republic).

Don't you think what ever happened is good.. as bueyrs might have paid only 1 lakh or at max 10% only... what HC delievr verdict in May 2012 ??

It's kind of lapse on IREF side that since March 2010 when first project was launched in NOIDA Extn, no one pointed out that land was acquired on using Sec 17A.

Can anyone take pain and file a RTI to know how much land was acquired on using this section ?
      I do not kow if NE users laughed at crossing or not.
      When I call buyers innocent, I mean these peopel are not some kind of lawyers who must go into each and evvry detail to verify the things.
      These people see that there is project launched in the broad daylight in fron of authority's own eyes and land which is there for everyone to see, so it must be correct. The only situation which these buyers prepare for is that there may be a delay in the construction and sooner or later we will get the flat and they get satisfied once the bank provides the loan. That's the best they can do. Atleast that's what I did(In Noida sectors).

Now if you say that these common working class should go about on verifying all documents on how the land was purchased for farmers, you must be kidding yourself, that does not happen. Mind you this scenario is new for end users, they don't go about fighting property disputes in their daily lives. And therefore I would not squarly blame them for the legal mess. For me they are largely innocent home aspirants.
      However with the proceedings people will become more careful now and may go to larger extents to verify their purchase.

Comment

FYI_Rajtjrll

I reviewed entire map of gautam budh nagar and corroborated it with wikimap. Gulistanpar is far away from NE where projects have been launched. Gulstanpur is even not included in 13 villages which form NE. It comes after Surajpur wetland and reserve foest.

Originally posted by rajtjrll View Post
        Can any one please mention, what all are the projects that are effected in NE ?

Comment

I agree with EMI Babu. Most of the people who booked flats do not have resources to find out actual status of the land. Even if they had tried to find out, they would have smelt nothing suspicious. Land acquired by GNA from farmers and then allotted to builders on lease. Builders have leasehold title and this is how entire Noida has been developed if I am not wrong.

Only few farmers (Shahberi village) went into litigation immediately after their land was acquired. If I am not wrong, rest of the projects launched in NE are not entangled in litigation as of now. So there was nothing suspicious which would have alerted end user even if he had been proactive in obtaining necessary details of the right/title of the land.

Now, it’s different thing that with the turn of events in NE region, things are looking gloomy for everybody be it investor or end user. But it is just a misfortune that with the election around the corner and Allahabad High Court’s decision, more farmers are encouraged to move to court and there is no certainty that projects which are safe now will continue to be so in future also. I will rather call it misfortune than calling it lack of action on the part of investor/end user before booking a flat in the region.

Two three years ago, people were criticizing those who booked flat in CR. Progress was slow and then issue of dumping ground surfaced. Everybody claimed that their decision was not good citing several reasons. Launch of projects in NE also worsened things for CR people. But now with the turn of events in NE, CR investors will be quite happy that they were right. Issue of dumping ground has been resolved, future of projects of NE is in dark. Couple of roads for good connectivity has been announced for CR people.

So whose fault is it anyway?

Originally posted by EMI Babu View Post
          When I call buyers innocent, I mean these peopel are not some kind of lawyers who must go into each and evvry detail to verify the things.
          These people see that there is project launched in the broad daylight in fron of authority's own eyes and land which is there for everyone to see, so it must be correct. The only situation which these buyers prepare for is that there may be a delay in the construction and sooner or later we will get the flat and they get satisfied once the bank provides the loan. That's the best they can do. Atleast that's what I did(In Noida sectors).

Now if you say that these common working class should go about on verifying all documents on how the land was purchased for farmers, you must be kidding yourself, that does not happen. Mind you this scenario is new for end users, they don't go about fighting property disputes in their daily lives. And therefore I would not squarly blame them for the legal mess. For me they are largely innocent home aspirants.
          However with the proceedings people will become more careful now and may go to larger extents to verify their purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by stpdcomonman View Post
            I reviewed entire map of gautam budh nagar and corroborated it with wikimap. Gulistanpar is far away from NE where projects have been launched. Gulstanpur is even not included in 13 villages which form NE. It comes after Surajpur wetland and reserve foest.

okk thats gud, then whats all this panic is about......people have nothing to worry.......which end users people are shouting about???

Comment

Rajtrll - Nothing is gud and definately developments are to be worried about. Though recent judgement has not affected any projects in NE but it will definately encourage farmers to go ahead and move court against acquisition and if news is confirmed then some farmers have already moved the court. Once property is entangled in litigation, it creates uncertainity. Bank may stop disbursing loan amount, builder may also get scared and stop or slow the pace of construction as he is not sure about the outcome of the litigation and End user/investor will definately be the worried most as he is the one who is in the worst position.

Originally posted by rajtjrll View Post
              okk thats gud, then whats all this panic is about......people have nothing to worry.......which end users people are shouting about???

Comment

Originally posted by EMI Babu View Post

Agree with EMI babu, here GNIDA is the one who is to be blamed who has been practicing a fraudulent policy of land acquisition. How can an end user be expected to uncover the fraud of GNIDA. If a government authority is committing fraud then there not much which can be done about it.
                There shall be hardly any user who would have known about section 17A of land acquisition before this agitation. Nobody in his wildest dream would have thought about this scenario. After all this even sarkari plots will also not be considered safe by investors, kya pata kaun sa section laga ke acquire kiya hai...

All this is turn of events be it for CR or NE investors and they cannot do much about it.

Comment

wonder why BMW is not trying to bring a bigger issue in picture somewhere else in UP, so as to help diverting the attention from GN/NE/YE (not concering her/BSL directly, but polarizing other political class against Congress or SP)
                  Or, maybe she thinks that land issues cannot harm her electoral dreams, and want the political parties to remain involved in extreme western UP

rajneeti badi kutti cheez hai bhai, aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya ...

Comment

It reminds me the popular song of "Zindegi eek Zua" ..

Eek baazi tune jeeti, eek baazi main ne hara
                    Kaun jeeta kaun haara, yeh hain kissa baad ka..

Life is a long journey or specifically NE is a long journey, it is too early to comment.

All the best to all our affected friends in NE... just have patience.

Comment

Just saw news in ZEE business.. Allahabad HC has put stay on construction on Bisrakh village (sector 1)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X