Supertech Czar Suites are ready to move flats in Noida. Should be investment in ready to move apartments of supertech in greater noida.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The Supertech Czar is not ready to move in yet. It seems like a good project and the work is done around 75% that assures the reliability of the builder. The 2bhk in Nicholas will only be ready by mid next year. However, it seems like a good project and money can be put in but the horizon in terms of investment should be long.... around 7-8 years...
    CommentQuote
  • ohk thanks buddy:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • any other ready to move in options there..:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • what are the prices of Supertech Czar? Any updates would be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of Supertech czar? Is it ready to move in? I have heard that omnicron sector will not be livable in next 2 years? Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • I am going to visit this sector and Czar project both tomorrow and will update you.
    CommentQuote
  • What should be ideal price of 1295 sqft 2+1 BHK in Supertech CZAR suites - which is RTM. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    What should be ideal price of 1295 sqft 2+1 BHK in Supertech CZAR suites - which is RTM. ?

should not be more than 35 L all inclusive..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I second it. It could not and should not be more than 35 lakhs. If someone is quoting more than this then defintately they are taking you for a ride.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Originally Posted by realtor
    I second it. It could not and should not be more than 35 lakhs. If someone is quoting more than this then defintately they are taking you for a ride.

Thats about 2700 psqft AI. Isnt it a bit low for RTM (totally RTM) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dceite
    Thats about 2700 psqft AI. Isnt it a bit low for RTM (totally RTM) ?

I don't know about fresh Builder rate but in resale it should not be more that considering the rates of nearby locations..
    CommentQuote
  • Okay thanks for the info.

Need to check it out tommorow/day after. Will update on the project status.
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know if there is any issue with Registery in this project ? I checked with some of the owners living in the handed over towers - as per them registery still not done and company says its in process..
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate in supertech czar suites

Dear Members,

I would like to know what is the current psf rate in supertech czar suits?

Thankyou
    CommentQuote
  • Any body knows when Czar was launched , i mean month and year ?
    CommentQuote