Just saw the confirmed news on Zee TV that the Allahabad HC has STAYED ON CONSTRUCTION in Sector 1, Greater Noida (This is the Noida Extension Area). Many builders projects, including Supertech Eco Village 1 are under construction here. Thousands of buyers will be effected.

This has given way to a new dimension to the fight for land. I would rather say it is virtuyally a Doomsday for the NOIDA investors.
It is just a beginning, and many fresh Stay Orders will start pouring in. Investors should just keep away from Noida. NO NOIDA SECTORS (NEW, including 7.x and 100.x, gnida and YEA) ARE IMMUNE NOW! JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

IT IS MY ESTIMATE THAT IT WILL BE YEARS BEFORE THE SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. IT MAY TAKE EASILY 10-15 YEARS FOR THE LEGAL BATTLES TO END AND CONSTRUCTION COST WILL GO MANYFOLDS BY THEN - AND BUILDERS MAY NOT SUSTAIN THE PROJECTS FOR THAT LONG AT ANY COST.

For those people who have taken loan (for officially announced litigated properties UNDER STAY), the best will be to talk and start NEGOTIATING with the banks. For others, try to hold the further payments to the builder whose properties are in litigation and awaiting "DATES OF HEARING" (All dates of hearings are important now, because there are now much greater chances that with the hearing dates, HC will put stay order on construction on these properties).
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dost... tumne toh Noida me bhi aag laga di...
    I request..don't spread the rumors ...nothing has been mentioned w.r.t Noida in stay...its on GN...
    CommentQuote
  • What is going to happen to Nexpressway projects now? They so far had no trouble with the land and the construction is going on fine too...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    dost... tumne toh Noida me bhi aag laga di...
    I request..don't spread the rumors ...nothing has been mentioned w.r.t Noida in stay...its on GN...

Noida - Greater Noida doesnt matter. It is the legal battle all over now! Farmers are in the court with Noida Sectors land acquisition also.

Those who have taken compensation from the authority also have the claims. See the Gulistanpur judgement: Those who have taken compensation from the authority can also reclaim their land following provisions under section 48(1) of the act.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Just saw the confirmed news on Zee TV that the Allahabad HC has STAYED ON CONSTRUCTION in Sector 1, Greater Noida (This is the Noida Extension Area). Many builders projects, including Supertech Eco Village 1 are under construction here. Thousands of buyers will be effected.

This has given way to a new dimension to the fight for land. I would rather say it is virtuyally a Doomsday for the NOIDA investors.
    It is just a beginning, and many fresh Stay Orders will start pouring in. Investors should just keep away from Noida. NO NOIDA SECTORS (NEW, including 7.x and 100.x, gnida and YEA) ARE IMMUNE NOW! JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

IT IS MY ESTIMATE THAT IT WILL BE YEARS BEFORE THE SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. IT MAY TAKE EASILY 10-15 YEARS FOR THE LEGAL BATTLES TO END AND CONSTRUCTION COST WILL GO MANYFOLDS BY THEN - AND BUILDERS MAY NOT SUSTAIN THE PROJECTS FOR THAT LONG AT ANY COST.

For those people who have taken loan (for officially announced litigated properties UNDER STAY), the best will be to talk and start NEGOTIATING with the banks. For others, try to hold the further payments to the builder whose properties are in litigation and awaiting "DATES OF HEARING" (All dates of hearings are important now, because there are now much greater chances that with the hearing dates, HC will put stay order on construction on these properties).

earlier it was that noida threads were filled with all kind of disscussion
    on noida extention and yammuna expressway.
    how this area is checking rates of noida 7x n 100x sector prices.
    ect ect.
    now that some issues have come up in extention so all area of noida have to bear the burnt.

its sad that investors have been stuck in noida extention .

but still when people were getting cheaper option there picture was created as if whole noida is sold in cheaper price.
    now that some land issues have come up dont try to draw picture as if whole area is under threat.

issues can be any were .but be sensible.
    there is never all wrong or all right .
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with LChand sir. There is no impact on Noida. On the other hand I see that Noida properties are getting the advantage of being free of these controversies.
    BTW, I want to thank IREF that its information prompted me to stay away from NE.
    CommentQuote
  • " dooms day"

Originally Posted by vkumar1

Dost,
    Your content is understandable.
    I have a thing to say about the tilte you have "choosed" .

Looking at the title I got a instant thought , you may be among people who are sitting on the fence and waiting for " dooms day" so that you can make a killing ...
    CommentQuote
  • noida has few zones of development
    1.7x sectors
    2.117 n near by sectors
    3.till maha maya to sector 93
    4.93 t0 137-168
    5.area in jp wish town

if one has some news regarding this area having any land issues will be highly appriciated.
    but request fellow members not to paint whole picture with same colour.
    CommentQuote
  • Situation looks to be rapidly changing from bad to worse .

I truly hope that this is just a passing storm & not the doomsday .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    noida has few zones of development
    1.7x sectors
    2.117 n near by sectors
    4.93 t0 137-168
    5.area in jp wish town

if one has some news regarding this area having any land issues will be highly appriciated.

many people who have no purchase in any project across noida region.. ..they are doing simple time pass on this forum.. they are filling the IREF with many wrong information & trying to create panic among people... bhai..ek baat suno...it takes a full day doing a job for a salaried person... 8 hrs job + 3-4 hrs travel (for many)...it takes the full day....then faltu ka aur tension...grocery, kids, their school, biwi, rishtedar,...

When someone has to really convey a correct information to the janta, do it in a well behaved manner... don't just put any one liner ..w/o much background or supporting evidence...

aap toh apne no. iREF pe badhane ke liye likho kuchh bhi...but it has a great impact on the guest readers....

Forum pe "muft ka gyan baatne waalien jyaada ho gaye hain"...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Situation looks to be rapidly changing from bad to worse .

I truly hope that this is just a passing storm & not the doomsday .

Manoj Bhai, I also hopes so. But the legal intrecacies I see here do not offer any scope of early solutions. If these were only the political cases, there would have been a silver lining. But the legal imbroglio with a magnitude of hundreds of cases and parties involved (number excluding flat buyers) it is drawing, offers no hopes at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    noida has few zones of development
    1.7x sectors
    2.117 n near by sectors
    4.93 t0 137-168
    5.area in jp wish town

I am 100% sure that you will not get a single reply in form of a court case number for Noida sectors in general (you would get a news clip of farmers gathering in Sec 74 to demand more for something they sold in Mulayam Yadav's regime in 1998-2004).
    It is very easy to convince that a girl's '"character dheela hai" rather than vice versa.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    dost... tumne toh Noida me bhi aag laga di...

TV Channels and newspapers are not spreading rumours!
    For the courts, NOIDA, GN, NE, YEW, VARANASI - all are equal. There are confirmed cases of main NOIDA. Just wait for the hearing dates!

Or - adopt the Ostrich Policy to be comfortable.

The advantage of knowing the situation is sometimes you can save a lot by being proactive.
    CommentQuote
  • Go easy on the panic button buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by EMI Babu
    Go easy on the panic button buddy.

Save EMIs by holding them for now!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Save EMIs by holding them for now!

Speak for yourself, If you don't have any investment in the areas you claim as dooms, stop spreading the rumors.
    CommentQuote