Just saw the confirmed news on Zee TV that the Allahabad HC has STAYED ON CONSTRUCTION in Sector 1, Greater Noida (This is the Noida Extension Area). Many builders projects, including Supertech Eco Village 1 are under construction here. Thousands of buyers will be effected.

This has given way to a new dimension to the fight for land. I would rather say it is virtuyally a Doomsday for the NOIDA investors.
It is just a beginning, and many fresh Stay Orders will start pouring in. Investors should just keep away from Noida. NO NOIDA SECTORS (NEW, including 7.x and 100.x, gnida and YEA) ARE IMMUNE NOW! JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

IT IS MY ESTIMATE THAT IT WILL BE YEARS BEFORE THE SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. IT MAY TAKE EASILY 10-15 YEARS FOR THE LEGAL BATTLES TO END AND CONSTRUCTION COST WILL GO MANYFOLDS BY THEN - AND BUILDERS MAY NOT SUSTAIN THE PROJECTS FOR THAT LONG AT ANY COST.

For those people who have taken loan (for officially announced litigated properties UNDER STAY), the best will be to talk and start NEGOTIATING with the banks. For others, try to hold the further payments to the builder whose properties are in litigation and awaiting "DATES OF HEARING" (All dates of hearings are important now, because there are now much greater chances that with the hearing dates, HC will put stay order on construction on these properties).
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Save EMIs by holding them for now!

dude...don't waste ur time any more...go to seek the better option for investing your money.... we already have many GURUS on IREF..who keep enlightening the Junta... but in a well behaved manner w/o making one liners & w/o including the un-concerned information...
    CommentQuote
    TV Channels and newspapers are not spreading rumours!
    For the courts, NOIDA, GN, NE, YEW, VARANASI - all are equal. There are confirmed cases of main NOIDA. Just wait for the hearing dates!

Or - adopt the Ostrich Policy to be comfortable.

The advantage of knowing the situation is sometimes you can save a lot by being proactive.

Why are you repeating the same thing again and again? Say something substantial to sypport you point that everything in Noida is risky and under threat. Be calm. I hope that you have not put any stake in Noida. So, be comfortable and talk something which you can support with evidence. Why are you so much worried about others?

If you want that everyone ion Noida should be scared of the situation, then lo bhai hum sab dar gaye! Now please stop this bull****.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    dude...don't waste ur time any more...go to seek the better option for investing your money.... we already have many GURUS on IREF..who keep enlightening the Junta... but in a well behaved manner w/o making one liners & w/o including the un-concerned information...

So as to have a better sleep, in a Fool's Paradise?
    CommentQuote
    So as to have a better sleep, in a Fool's Paradise?

yeah...have good sleep...dusre ki tension nahin lene ka...Samaj seva ka itna hi shauk hai..toh bahut other options hai.....kuchh duaein bhi mil jayeengee aapko...
    CommentQuote
  • LChand Bhai, cool down .

vkumar1 may be doing this for making everybody aware of the situation .

Peace guys . We r already having a lot of fights in the GGN part of the forum . So, if some of u want to increase their BP, please feel free to join there :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Please be careful while choosing subject of the thread

In IREF we should have healthy discussions rather having such dramatic subjects. Also I have seen some people spreading rumours here, creating other threads like Blood bath , Noida's loss is gurgaon's gain. They should provide proof or some authentic links to show what is the exact news. Please dont create unnecessary panic , I think you must be doing it for fun or they are having some motive behind this!!

Doomsday has to come in a lifetime someday or the other. We should choose relevant subject lines.
    We should write exact facts while providing some sensitive information. And I hope that in Noida such problems will not come.

Cheers
    Sumit Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • .. and the world is going to end in 2012:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
    TV Channels and newspapers are not spreading rumours!
    For the courts, NOIDA, GN, NE, YEW, VARANASI - all are equal. There are confirmed cases of main NOIDA. Just wait for the hearing dates!

Or - adopt the Ostrich Policy to be comfortable.

The advantage of knowing the situation is sometimes you can save a lot by being proactive.

Hi Relax..since you do not have any investment in Noida then wat is the problem...people who have invested in Noida will take care themselves...all this NE projects will come out of issue or NA/GNA will give them new plots to shift ...let farmers take back their land and do their farming ...let them enjoy.
    CommentQuote
  • LChand, inhe duaein nahi, dawaaien chahiye for getting there imaginative mind back to reality :)

Originally Posted by LChand
    yeah...have good sleep...dusre ki tension nahin lene ka...Samaj seva ka itna hi shauk hai..toh bahut other options hai.....kuchh duaein bhi mil jayeengee aapko...
    CommentQuote
  • Well said Sumit, but i have one thing to say - What would anybody gain by making 100's/1000's of people uncomfortable ( unless, he is a sick mind ).

People might be creating threads with eye catching names, just to draw attention of others to the subject .

I am not saying that u r wrong, just sharing a different perspective :).

Originally Posted by sgslakshya
    In IREF we should have healthy discussions rather having such dramatic subjects. Also I have seen some people spreading rumours here, creating other threads like Blood bath , Noida's loss is gurgaon's gain. They should provide proof or some authentic links to show what is the exact news. Please dont create unnecessary panic , I think you must be doing it for fun or they are having some motive behind this!!

Doomsday has to come in a lifetime someday or the other. We should choose relevant subject lines.
    We should write exact facts while providing some sensitive information. And I hope that in Noida such problems will not come.

Cheers
    Sumit Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mikhail
    .. and the world is going to end in 2012:bab (45):

good 1 ;) ...............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    Hi Relax..since you do not have any investment in Noida then wat is the problem...people who have invested in Noida will take care themselves...all this NE projects will come out of issue or NA/GNA will give them new plots to shift ...let farmers take back their land and do their farming ...let them enjoy.

I have investments in NOIDA and I am aware of the risks. I hope those who have an investment, be just aware of the gravity of the situation - nothing else.

When more people are aware of the situation, some may also come with the brilliant ideas so as to how to save much of it.

Good Luck and thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Well said Sumit, but i have one thing to say - What would anybody gain by making 100's/1000's of people uncomfortable ( unless, he is a sick mind ).

People might be creating threads with eye catching names, just to draw attention of others to the subject .

I am not saying that u r wrong, just sharing a different perspective :).

Ya true to some extent,but What i believe is that if the subject line is sensible enough (not sensational). I can see that link if that issue is of my interest. But if there is a catchy line then there should be strong content.
    Otherwise it would be Nice trailer Flop Movie!!

Thanks
    Sumit
    CommentQuote
    I have investments in NOIDA and I am aware of the risks. I hope those who have an investment, be just aware of the gravity of the situation - nothing else.

When more people are aware of the situation, some may also come with the brilliant ideas so as to how to save much of it.

Good Luck and thanks!

so..tumhe neend nahin aa rahi toh...dossron ko baichein kartein raho... yeh kaisa hisaab hai aapka.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LChand Bhai, cool down .

vkumar1 may be doing this for making everybody aware of the situation .

Peace guys . We r already having a lot of fights in the GGN part of the forum . So, if some of u want to increase their BP, please feel free to join there :D.

MANOJa bhai....ab kaise rahein cool..itni garmi...aur yeh Gurgaon ke DLF Phase 2 & Phase 3 ka ganda traffic......metro takes 15 min. for 5 kms.... but from Metro station to office...it takes me 30 min. for 1 km.... main bahut pareshaan ho gaya hoon ab Gurgaon me... :bab (59):
    CommentQuote