Just saw the confirmed news on Zee TV that the Allahabad HC has STAYED ON CONSTRUCTION in Sector 1, Greater Noida (This is the Noida Extension Area). Many builders projects, including Supertech Eco Village 1 are under construction here. Thousands of buyers will be effected.

This has given way to a new dimension to the fight for land. I would rather say it is virtuyally a Doomsday for the NOIDA investors.
It is just a beginning, and many fresh Stay Orders will start pouring in. Investors should just keep away from Noida. NO NOIDA SECTORS (NEW, including 7.x and 100.x, gnida and YEA) ARE IMMUNE NOW! JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

IT IS MY ESTIMATE THAT IT WILL BE YEARS BEFORE THE SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. IT MAY TAKE EASILY 10-15 YEARS FOR THE LEGAL BATTLES TO END AND CONSTRUCTION COST WILL GO MANYFOLDS BY THEN - AND BUILDERS MAY NOT SUSTAIN THE PROJECTS FOR THAT LONG AT ANY COST.

For those people who have taken loan (for officially announced litigated properties UNDER STAY), the best will be to talk and start NEGOTIATING with the banks. For others, try to hold the further payments to the builder whose properties are in litigation and awaiting "DATES OF HEARING" (All dates of hearings are important now, because there are now much greater chances that with the hearing dates, HC will put stay order on construction on these properties).
Read more
109 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rohit,

Is it just NE which comes under BMW or are there some 7x/1xx sectors also which comes under BMW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu786
    Rohit,

Is it just NE which comes under BMW or are there some 7x/1xx sectors also which comes under BMW.

Friend, BWM doesn't tell everything (or rather anything) she does , neither to Rohit nor to any common man....
    Don't worry....just wait n watch...7X/1XX are safe till now...but who knows..if any pending court cases....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Friend, BWM doesn't tell everything (or rather anything) she does , neither to Rohit nor to any common man....
    Don't worry....just wait n watch...7X/1XX are safe till now...but who knows..if any pending court cases....

As a thumb rule whatever property / area is under court case the price of that property / area goes by atleast 70%.

Buy only where DEVELOPER HAS PAID TO THE AUTHORITY IN FULL

and if it is ready to move you have a double plus - baaki sab rambharose

rohit
    CommentQuote
  • This holds true for all the new comers....For people who are already in its wait n watch...Even if somebody wants to back out the builders are not going to return the money unless there is some litigation
    CommentQuote
  • Still picture is not clear. Can some one through the light on the affected projects?
    CommentQuote
  • ग्रेटर नोएडा के दो गांवों में जमीन अधिग्रहण पर रोक - जागरण प्रकाशन

इलाहाबाद, जागरण संवाददाता : जमीन अधिग्रहण के मामले में उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार को एक बार फिर झटका लगा है। इलाहाबाद हाईकोर्ट ने ग्रेटर नोएडा के दो गांवों में जमीन अधिग्रहण पर रोक लगा दी है। ग्रेटर नोएडा के बिसरख जलालपुर और देवला गांव में जमीन अधिग्रहण को लेकर दाखिल याचिका पर मंगलवार को सुनवाई करते हुए न्यायालय ने यह आदेश पारित किया। जस्टिस अशोक भूषण, जस्टिस रणविजय सिंह की दो सदस्यीय पीठ ने याचिका पर सुनवाई करते हुए अधिग्रहण पर रोक लगाने का आदेश दिया। साथ ही, न्यायालय ने यह भी साफ किया कि मामले से संबंधित सभी याचिकाओं की सुनवाई आगे से एक साथ होगी। सुनवाई पूरी होने और फैसला आने तक राज्य सरकार और जमीन के मालिकों को यथास्थिति बनाए रखने को कहा गया है। उच्च न्यायालय के आदेश से बिसरख जलालपुर और देवला गांव में 32 हेक्टेयर भूमि के अधिग्रहण की प्रक्रिया पर रोक लग गई है। यह जमीन बीस बिल्डर घरानों को टाउनशिप, अपार्टमेंट के लिए दी जानी थी। याचिका पर बहस करने वाले अधिवक्ता पंकज दुबे ने बताया कि देवला गांव में 2009 में ढाई हेक्टेयर भूमि सुनियोजित औद्योगिक विकास के नाम अधिगृहीत की गई थी
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, if anybody has clarity on exactly which projects have been affected . Please post .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Guys, if anybody has clarity on exactly which projects have been affected . Please post .

Copies of the HC Stay Order are being served today to the following respondents:

Valnecia Homes
    Paramount Emotions
    Earth Towne (Earth Infrastructures Ltd)
    Eco Village 1 (Supertech Limited)
    Earthcon Casa Royale
    Eastend Athena ( Connoisseur Buildtech Pvt. Ltd.)
    Gayatri Aura
    Arihant Arden
    Stellar Jeevan (Stellar Group)

Source: Confidential
    CommentQuote
  • This is for the piece of Land for which judgement came in 'FAVOR' of farmers thats why the people who are associated with that piece (Who earlier took the compensation) will get a chance to reclaim

Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Noida - Greater Noida doesnt matter. It is the legal battle all over now! Farmers are in the court with Noida Sectors land acquisition also.

Those who have taken compensation from the authority also have the claims. See the Gulistanpur judgement: Those who have taken compensation from the authority can also reclaim their land following provisions under section 48(1) of the act.
    CommentQuote
  • So now will you get rid of your 2nd flat in 7X as well..

Just saw the confirmed news on Zee TV that the Allahabad HC has STAYED ON CONSTRUCTION in Sector 1, Greater Noida (This is the Noida Extension Area). Many builders projects, including Supertech Eco Village 1 are under construction here. Thousands of buyers will be effected.

This has given way to a new dimension to the fight for land. I would rather say it is virtuyally a Doomsday for the NOIDA investors.
    It is just a beginning, and many fresh Stay Orders will start pouring in. Investors should just keep away from Noida. NO NOIDA SECTORS (NEW, including 7.x and 100.x, gnida and YEA) ARE IMMUNE NOW! JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

IT IS MY ESTIMATE THAT IT WILL BE YEARS BEFORE THE SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. IT MAY TAKE EASILY 10-15 YEARS FOR THE LEGAL BATTLES TO END AND CONSTRUCTION COST WILL GO MANYFOLDS BY THEN - AND BUILDERS MAY NOT SUSTAIN THE PROJECTS FOR THAT LONG AT ANY COST.

For those people who have taken loan (for officially announced litigated properties UNDER STAY), the best will be to talk and start NEGOTIATING with the banks. For others, try to hold the further payments to the builder whose properties are in litigation and awaiting "DATES OF HEARING" (All dates of hearings are important now, because there are now much greater chances that with the hearing dates, HC will put stay order on construction on these properties).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant004
    So now will you get rid of your 2nd flat in 7X as well..

It is a long shot.

When I visited the builder's office,among other things, I saw hundreds of men/women working (some pretty girls also), and I just thought what right do I have to initiate jeopardizing their jobs? Let the market/politics take its own course. May be God will bless me with my good thinking and everything will settle down positively in the long run. (Although my mind says something else, but here I will go by my heart).

I will stick to the second flat.
    CommentQuote
  • good to learn that :).

I Have a question for you in 7X sectors incidently sector 77 was not mentioned when farmers protested, would you have any clue was it just a 'skip' or 77 is kind of OK.

rgds

It is a long shot.

When I visited the builder's office,among other things, I saw hundreds of men/women working (some pretty girls also), and I just thought what right do I have to initiate jeopardizing their jobs? Let the market/politics take its own course. May be God will bless me with my good thinking and everything will settle down positively in the long run. (Although my mind says something else, but here I will go by my heart).

I will stick to the second flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prashant004
    good to learn that :).

I Have a question for you in 7X sectors incidently sector 77 was not mentioned when farmers protested, would you have any clue was it just a 'skip' or 77 is kind of OK.

rgds

Sector 77 (Prateek, Antriksh) is equally vulnerable. The only thing is that the construcion is at its peak, and it would be very unconsiderate to bring these sectors now under any stay order or denotifying. Losses will be enormous.

I hope HC judges will at least take note of it and may direct NA to go for a court decided compensation. Logically, Builders, at this stage, should not be involved.

Let us hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Copies of the HC Stay Order are being served today to the following respondents:

Valnecia Homes
    Paramount Emotions
    Earth Towne (Earth Infrastructures Ltd)
    Eco Village 1 (Supertech Limited)
    Earthcon Casa Royale
    Eastend Athena ( Connoisseur Buildtech Pvt. Ltd.)
    Gayatri Aura
    Arihant Arden
    Stellar Jeevan (Stellar Group)

Source: Confidential

Kumar Sahab

What about other projects of Sector-1, e.g.

JSS
    Rudra Palace Height
    Shubhkamana
    Trident
    Devika Gold Homes
    Rajhans Residency
    Panchsheel Hynis
    Steller Spring
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Kumar Sahab

What about other projects of Sector-1, e.g.

JSS
    Rudra Palace Height
    Shubhkamana
    Trident
    Devika Gold Homes
    Rajhans Residency
    Panchsheel Hynis
    Steller Spring

The list I got was not comprehensive. There may be others also, and may include Amrapali Leisure Valley too. Picture will be clear by the evening.
    CommentQuote