Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisrakh Stay Order: NOIDA's Doomsday Starts Now!

Collapse
X
Collapse

Bisrakh Stay Order: NOIDA's Doomsday Starts Now!

Last updated: July 22 2011
111 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Bisrakh Stay Order: NOIDA's Doomsday Starts Now!

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    LChand Bhai, cool down .

vkumar1 may be doing this for making everybody aware of the situation .

Peace guys . We r already having a lot of fights in the GGN part of the forum . So, if some of u want to increase their BP, please feel free to join there .
    MANOJa bhai....ab kaise rahein cool..itni garmi...aur yeh Gurgaon ke DLF Phase 2 & Phase 3 ka ganda traffic......metro takes 15 min. for 5 kms.... but from Metro station to office...it takes me 30 min. for 1 km.... main bahut pareshaan ho gaya hoon ab Gurgaon me...

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
      MANOJa bhai....ab kaise rahein cool..itni garmi...aur yeh Gurgaon ke DLF Phase 2 & Phase 3 ka ganda traffic......metro takes 15 min. for 5 kms.... but from Metro station to office...it takes me 30 min. for 1 km.... main bahut pareshaan ho gaya hoon ab Gurgaon me...
      2015 mein jab LB ki delivery milegi, metro phase 3 ka station bhi ready hoga amity pe, to take you to gurgaon in AC metro

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
        so..tumhe neend nahin aa rahi toh...dossron ko baichein kartein raho... yeh kaisa hisaab hai aapka.....
        LChand Bhai, ek kahawat hai: "Jahaaj mein jub bahut saare log hon to sakoon milta hai, aap jaante hain ki aap akele nahin doobenge"

Well, just a joke - I really don't want to disturb people's peace. I just wish everyone has some appetite to bear the loses coming ahead, and newcomers just keep away from this troublesome area.

Comment

Originally posted by anubhaviit View Post
          2015 mein jab LB ki delivery milegi, metro phase 3 ka station bhi ready hoga amity pe, to take you to gurgaon in AC metro
          kya bhai..2015...new information de rahe ho... lagta hai..3C me tumhaari bahut pehchaan hai...
          meri information bhi sunte jao... Prateek Stylome ka possession revised ho gaya hai... Kal vastu puja hai...on all flats of Prateek Stylome.. tumhara flat mila ki nahin...

Comment

I 100% agree. We should not be using strong words and always throw in a reference link to site to support such arguments.
            To my understanding, all chating on over this link have some sot of investment in Noida or greater Noida area. Other wise no one would waste time over here.

Now my question to all senior members; how vulnerable is Noida (sec 7x) to greater noida??

Comment

i think everyone should check the news again, it says that no more acquisition will be done in these villages till today it is like the current projects will continue as the land in this village had been acquired for residential use only.

Comment

Originally posted by vkumar1 View Post
                LChand Bhai, ek kahawat hai: "Jahaaj mein jub bahut saare log hon to sakoon milta hai, aap jaante hain ki aap akele nahin doobenge"

Well, just a joke - I really don't want to disturb people's peace. I just wish everyone has some appetite to bear the loses coming ahead, and newcomers just keep away from this troublesome area.
                toh bhai sabko le doobogenge aap...good hai...lekin jab tak zinda hai..har pal jeena bhi toh sikho dost... I believe "ACT DON'T REACT"...

Comment

Is this news true? If it is which builders projects come in this sector? Any Idea?
                  Originally posted by vkumar1 View Post
                  Just saw the confirmed news on Zee TV that the Allahabad HC has STAYED ON CONSTRUCTION in Sector 1, Greater Noida (This is the Noida Extension Area). Many builders projects, including Supertech Eco Village 1 are under construction here. Thousands of buyers will be effected.

This has given way to a new dimension to the fight for land. I would rather say it is virtuyally a Doomsday for the NOIDA investors.
                  It is just a beginning, and many fresh Stay Orders will start pouring in. Investors should just keep away from Noida. NO NOIDA SECTORS (NEW, including 7.x and 100.x, gnida and YEA) ARE IMMUNE NOW! JUST KEEP AWAY FROM THEM.

IT IS MY ESTIMATE THAT IT WILL BE YEARS BEFORE THE SITUATION CAN BE RESOLVED. IT MAY TAKE EASILY 10-15 YEARS FOR THE LEGAL BATTLES TO END AND CONSTRUCTION COST WILL GO MANYFOLDS BY THEN - AND BUILDERS MAY NOT SUSTAIN THE PROJECTS FOR THAT LONG AT ANY COST.

For those people who have taken loan (for officially announced litigated properties UNDER STAY), the best will be to talk and start NEGOTIATING with the banks. For others, try to hold the further payments to the builder whose properties are in litigation and awaiting "DATES OF HEARING" (All dates of hearings are important now, because there are now much greater chances that with the hearing dates, HC will put stay order on construction on these properties).
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Is this news true? If it is which builders projects come in this sector? Any Idea?
                    Looks like Supertech Eco Village 1 and some other builders.

Supertech Limited - Wall | Facebook

Shalini Garg
                    I just heard on the Zee News that Allahabad High Court has passed a stay order to halt construction in Bisrakh Village Area (Sector 1, Greater Noida or Noida Extension. There are many builders projects going on and HC has just halted the construction. Can you please clarify if any of your project is also affected by this decision?

2 hours ago · Like · Comment

• Manoj Kumar Vaishm ECO 1 village project lies under Bisrakh Village.Is construction stopped??Please rply.. 2 hours ago

• Vivek Baranwal I also heard that in bisrakh village court stopped stay on 32 hect land on IBN 7. Supertech please clear whether Eco 1 is affected as it comes under Sector 1 Greator noida about an hour ago

Comment

Looks like your predictions are coming true:

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/190323-post47.html

"Now flooded with the fresh litigations, the ball is now in HC's court. It will be very difficult for the HC now to discriminate the fresh litigations with the Shahberi judgement. The court may have to pass the stay orders to halt construction in those areas until disposal of the fresh cases."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X