Future of Noida Extension

Last updated: June 2 2011
15 | Posts
91 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future of Noida Extension

We all know what has happened in NE, No the big questions is what will be the future of NE? What are the likely outcomes.. in my opinion:

1. Supreme Court will reverse the HC order and let builders proceed with construction.

2. Builders/ Authority will offer additional compensation to farmers and things will go on as it is.

3. All project is Noida Extension will be scrapped and land will be given back to the farmers.

4. Court will say lets make some public utility building / govt offices in Noida Extension

5. Legal Battle will go on for next 10 years and nothing will happen

Pls choose one or feel free to add your choice!
    Supreme Court will reverse the HC order and let builders proceed with construction.
    13.79%
    Builders/ Authority will offer additional compensation to farmers and things will go on as it is.
    68.97%
    All project is Noida Extension will be scrapped and land will be given back to the farmers.
    10.34%
    Court will say lets make some public utility building / govt offices in Noida Extension
    0.00%
    Legal Battle will go on for next 10 years and nothing will happen
    6.90%

The poll is expired.

Last edited June 1 2011, 09:27 PM.

Re : Future of Noida Extension

do we really need a separate thread for this?

Comment

In my opinion, Builders/ Authority will offer additional compensation to farmers and construction will go on

Comment

Created this bcoz till now i have only read about how bad the situation is and no one is talking about what can be the possible outcomes. if it has been discussed before then please post the links here for benefit of others.

Originally posted by LChand View Post
        do we really need a separate thread for this?

Comment

Originally posted by finstar View Post
          Created this bcoz till now i have only read about how bad the situation is and no one is talking about what can be the possible outcomes. if it has been discussed before then please post the links here for benefit of others.
          you could have posted ur queries in a another thread where discussion about NE & 7X sectors situation is being done....
          New threads keep coming up...discussion/important point get distributed among various threads...& many threads get lost...

So better to keep a single thread for a discussion not multiple threads...

Tell me how this Poll will help... i am not discouraging but i am doubtful about constructive meaningful outcome of it...

bhai search karo threads..u'll get many related threads where you can put ur query...

Comment

Hi Mr Lchand,

I am of late seeing an arogance in your posts.. Its not that your posts had always been highly informative..Had always been some random comments..But always fun i must say...

of late you seems to be in an overdrive to criticize others and make fun of others and force your so called " senior member" status..

dont do it... just chill... tone down your writing style when suggesting something...

just a random suggestion... please dont mind...

jai

Originally posted by LChand View Post
            you could have posted ur queries in a another thread where discussion about NE & 7X sectors situation is being done....
            New threads keep coming up...discussion/important point get distributed among various threads...& many threads get lost...

So better to keep a single thread for a discussion not multiple threads...

Tell me how this Poll will help... i am not discouraging but i am doubtful about constructive meaningful outcome of it...

bhai search karo threads..u'll get many related threads where you can put ur query...

Comment

Originally posted by finstar View Post

Pls choose one or feel free to add your choice!
              In each project, every floor will have one flat owned by Farmer. You'll have cows & goat in your corridor... we'll share lifts with various type of animals...

The cows will graze in the green area exclusively alloted to them within project premises. Cows will join you in swimming pool. You'll find yourself playing Badminton, Tennis with the opponent in Dhoti-Kurta. All vegetables & crops will be grown in the society itself. We'll have bio-gas generation unit in society & bio-gas line connecting directly to our kitchen. Green concept shall be utilized to maximum extent.

Comment

Originally posted by jaideepsr View Post
                Hi Mr Lchand,

I am of late seeing an arogance in your posts.. Its not that your posts had always been highly informative..Had always been some random comments..But always fun i must say...

of late you seems to be in an overdrive to criticize others and make fun of others and force your so called " senior member" status..

dont do it... just chill... tone down your writing style when suggesting something...

just a random suggestion... please dont mind...

jai
                i forgot to put smilies in my post..else you'll not have this view towards my post...
                I have raised a valid point.... please don't consider it as arrogance... i apologize if you or any other member feels so...

PS: I am really tired today after office work. I am typing with single handed while lying on bed. Senior Member status is w.r.t no. of posts and has nothing to do with age or RE knowledge. I am very young & little kid.
                Last edited June 1 2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

just to share .............Once in an advertisement of Amrapali Project, builder referred Gaur round about as a "New Pari Chowk". is " gaur round about" going to be "New pari Chowk" I have doubts......
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    just to share .............Once in an advertisement of Amrapali Project, builder referred Gaur round about as a "New Pari Chowk". is " gaur round about" going to be "New pari Chowk" I have doubts......
                    I have grown up on IREF reading Pari Chowk chalisa and always felt it is really a "fairies chowk". In short term the fairies dreams are crashing with reality for both old and new chowks. Hopefully our fairy 'BMW" would give something to the farmer "angels" for a happy endings.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X