Gaur City 1 in Noida Extension

Last updated: October 30 2016
24 | Posts
7402 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaur City 1 in Noida Extension

Can someone share views about Gaur City 1...Are the Banks still approving & disbursing loans for Gaur City 1? I have a booking in Avenue 1 on the 12th floor.

I have heard that HDFC has stopped disbursing loans for all the projects in NE.

Re : Gaur City 1 in Noida Extension

Yeah.. that's right. HDFC is not funding NE projects and waiting for a judgement which shall be given by HC on 22nd June. Even Axis bank has stopped disbursement till further notice.

Comment

Originally posted by _kshitij View Post
      Yeah.. that's right. HDFC is not funding NE projects and waiting for a judgement which shall be given by HC on 22nd June. Even Axis bank has stopped disbursement till further notice.

Incase the Builder sends demand letter before the current problem is resolved, what should the customers do? Banks will not disburse till there is clarity reagarding NE land.

Can we ask the Builder to postpone the payment due dates since the project is non bankable at the present times?

Comment

Originally posted by adilabbas View Post
        Incase the Builder sends demand letter before the current problem is resolved, what should the customers do? Banks will not disburse till there is clarity reagarding NE land.

Can we ask the Builder to postpone the payment due dates since the project is non bankable at the present times?

There's nothing which u can do. the builder will has to accept and sort this out with the bank. He can't penalise you for this type of delay in payment.

Comment

Originally posted by _kshitij View Post
          HDFC sanctioning loan in Noida 78.. No problem in noida 7x..
          Last edited June 9 2011, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Can someone please let us know which Banks are disbursing loans for Gaur City 1 and 2...I am in a fix....I have recently booked an apartment in Gaur City 1..

Comment

Can someone please let us know which Banks are disbursing loans for Gaur City 1 and 2...I am in a fix....I have recently booked an apartment in Gaur City 1..
              go to their office u will find the bank's representative sitting their.You can even ask GAUR guys abt this also.

Comment

Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
                go to their office u will find the bank's representative sitting their.You can even ask GAUR guys abt this also.
                Actually no one is giving the correct feedback...some are saying that all the Banks are ready to finance,some say all have stopped approving and disbursing the loans till the current situation is clear...

Comment

Actually no one is giving the correct feedback...some are saying that all the Banks are ready to finance,some say all have stopped approving and disbursing the loans till the current situation is clear...

I had a word with the sales officer at Gaur city office and he confirmed that it may take a few more days for the banks to start the disbursement. It seems that some more cases(petitions) are pending with high court on which the verdicts are to come in coming days.
                  I hope everything turns out fine with gaur city.

Comment

You are right HDFC people have also said the same thing, things for NE will get clear only after summer vacations of HC when pedning petitions will be heared.

Originally posted by rishikms View Post
                    I had a word with the sales officer at Gaur city office and he confirmed that it may take a few more days for the banks to start the disbursement. It seems that some more cases(petitions) are pending with high court on which the verdicts are to come in coming days.
                    I hope everything turns out fine with gaur city.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X