Collapse

Gaur City 1 in Noida Extension

Last updated: October 30 2016
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gaur City 1 in Noida Extension

Since the Banks have stopped approving new loans or disbursing previously approved loans, I think we all should unite and put up a stong case to Gaursons to extend the payment due dates. Until and unless we all will unite and tell the Builder strongly, nothing will happen and they will put late payment panelty.

I have a booking in Gaur City 1st Avenue and 30% payment has to be made by 29th July 2011. I approached HDFC Bank and they have refused to approve and fund at the moment.

Please let me know if any of you have the same problem. Let us discuss and jointly write to Gaursons.

Write to me at adilabbas rediffmail.com
    Last edited June 18 2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adilabbas View Post
      Since the Banks have stopped approving new loans or disbursing previously approved loans, I think we all should unite and put up a stong case to Gaursons to extend the payment due dates. Until and unless we all will unite and tell the Builder strongly, nothing will happen and they will put late payment panelty.

I have a booking in Gaur City 1st Avenue and 30% payment has to be made by 29th July 2011. I approached HDFC Bank and they have refused to approve and fund at the moment.

Please let me know if any of you have the same problem. Let us discuss and jointly write to Gaursons.

Gaur guys sits in their sec 63 are very rude and be strong in putting your case to them...and do not pay them any thing extra....give them a legal notic if you have any advocate in your known circle...

Comment

Gaur City 2

Is there same status for gaur City 2?

Comment

Any updates? Has HDFC re-started the loan disbursements for Gaur City?

Has anyone approached Gaursons for extension of payment due dates since the banks are not disbursing at the present time?

Please share the info.

Comment

Any updates? Has HDFC re-started the loan disbursements for Gaur City?

Has anyone approached Gaursons for extension of payment due dates since the banks are not disbursing at the present time?

Please share the info.
            I had recetly contacted HDFC Bank and they said they are yet to receive the copy of supreme court verdict, and have me to wait for another couple of weeks for their final decision whether they will disburse for Gaur city or not.
            On the other hand, when I called Gaur city office, they have not taken any decision yet as if they are going to extend the payment dates or waive of the penalty. There is no clear answer from Gaur city.

Let me know if anyone is stuck in similar situation or has more recent updates. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hg2gaur View Post
              I had recetly contacted HDFC Bank and they said they are yet to receive the copy of supreme court verdict, and have me to wait for another couple of weeks for their final decision whether they will disburse for Gaur city or not.
              On the other hand, when I called Gaur city office, they have not taken any decision yet as if they are going to extend the payment dates or waive of the penalty. There is no clear answer from Gaur city.

Let me know if anyone is stuck in similar situation or has more recent updates. Thanks.
              I also have the same problem. HDFC has approved the loan but are not disburing for Gaur City. Gaursons are not replying properly to the emails, they ask you to contact their home loan guys who never answer their calls.

I am really worried now as my payment due date is 29th July and I am not based in India...dont know what to do..

Comment

I suggest you discuss the situation with the builder..go as a group of guys who have booked. If the bank in not financing the loan..then the deadline has to be extended. Each project has a set of financers (banks) who have approved the project..it is the builders responsibility to prove their clearence via valid documents.
                If banks are not ready to finance the builder has no right to fix a deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Shashibg View Post
                  I suggest you discuss the situation with the builder..go as a group of guys who have booked. If the bank in not financing the loan..then the deadline has to be extended. Each project has a set of financers (banks) who have approved the project..it is the builders responsibility to prove their clearence via valid documents.
                  If banks are not ready to finance the builder has no right to fix a deadline.
                  That is absolutely right. Many of us (who have bookings in Gaur) are planning to visit the office this Saturday and discuss our problems there.
                  The major concern here is, if bank is not ready to pay, there must be some reason behind this i.e. even if we shell out money from our pockets for our next installment , will that be safe ??
                  There is no clear picture on Gaur City Project, neither the officials from gaur city are coming forward to clear the air about this mess.

I see a big uncertaininty looming over the project...

Comment

Originally posted by hg2gaur View Post
                    That is absolutely right. Many of us (who have bookings in Gaur) are planning to visit the office this Saturday and discuss our problems there.
                    The major concern here is, if bank is not ready to pay, there must be some reason behind this i.e. even if we shell out money from our pockets for our next installment , will that be safe ??
                    There is no clear picture on Gaur City Project, neither the officials from gaur city are coming forward to clear the air about this mess.

I see a big uncertaininty looming over the project...
                    hg2gaur you are absolutely right...even if we pay from our pockets there is no guarantee that our investment will be safe...

Since I am not in India, I will not be able to join you guys on 15th/16th July when you are planning to visit Gaursons...hope everything clears ASAP and banks restart the fundings..

There is something strange here..private banks like HDFC & AXIS have stopped the disbursements but as informed by Gaur people Govt. banks like Corporation Bank, BOB, LIC Housing, Indian Bank & IDBI Banks are still funding Gaur City project....

The Management of Gaursons should issue a press release and give assurance to all the investors that the project is safe and no demand letters shall be sent until all the banks restart the funding process...

Comment

one of my friend got following mail from Gaurson...

Sub: Clarifications on your booked flat in 6th Avenue
                      Manoj Gaur <directorgaurcitygaurcity.co.in> Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Dear Customer,
                      We would first of all thank you for the immense support you have given
                      us in choosing your dream homes through us. We all at the Gaursons
                      family extend you our heartfelt thanks again. In making your dream a
                      reality we have continued making projects keeping in mind your needs and
                      choices, we as an organization have grown with you.
                      We have been known our fair practice, timely possession and credibility
                      in the industry the testimony to the same is our timely deliverance of
                      more than 5000 apartments in our various projects in the NCR. At this
                      moment also our 6 projects are ready for possession where respective
                      families have already started taking possession and approximately12000
                      apartments are under construction. On the basis of this past track
                      record we have earned your unshakable trust over the years, we pledge
                      that we will continue to up hold this trust and cherish it always.
                      Further, we are pleased to inform you that your booked flat is not at
                      all affected by the order passed by Hon'able Supreme Court on 6th July
                      2011 as per the records available with GNIDA/ court orders. The
                      construction of the same is on progress as per the scheduled program and
                      we shall give the possession of your flat in time as per the date in
                      your allotment letter and before the said possession
                      , GNIDA will
                      register sub lease in your name.

We also would like to bring to your notice that till date there is no
                      pending litigation on the land of the projects on which the flats in
                      Sansand Vihar /1st Avenue (GC-1), 4th Avenue (GC-4), 5th Avenue (GC-5),
                      6th Avenue (GC-6), Sanskriti Vihar (GC-10), 11th Avenue (GC-11) and 16th
                      Avenue (GC-16) are being constructed. As per the records GNIDA has
                      already paid full compensation to the farmers for all above mentioned
                      avenues/ projects.

Regarding the dispersal of home loans by some financial institutions we
                      would like to clarify that they are just re-examining the current
                      scenario as part of their due diligence before extending funding and
                      they have extended their assurance that after completion of the same
                      they will resume funding. Some banks have already started funding. If
                      you are unable to pay your next instalment due to the discontinuation of
                      payment by financial institutions during the present scenario, we would
                      not charge any interest for the same during this delayed period

Gaursons has always been known for its quality and commitment and we
                      will always work hard to uphold these very qualities even in the
                      toughest of times. We request you not to panic due to the media coverage
                      concerning GNIDA's recent court order and to keep your faith on Gaursons
                      in these turbulent times.

We have nurtured your dreams of homes with utmost care and would like
                      you to keep this faith in us intact.
                      You may visit our website gaurcity or pay a personal visit to
                      our site to witness the progress of the construction.

Should there be a need for any further clarification or queries please
                      feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
                      Manoj Gaur
                      Managing Director
                      Gaursons Group
                      E-mail: directorgaurcitygaurcity.co.in

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X