Can someone share views about Gaur City 1...Are the Banks still approving & disbursing loans for Gaur City 1? I have a booking in Avenue 1 on the 12th floor.

I have heard that HDFC has stopped disbursing loans for all the projects in NE.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yeah.. that's right. HDFC is not funding NE projects and waiting for a judgement which shall be given by HC on 22nd June. Even Axis bank has stopped disbursement till further notice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by _kshitij
    Yeah.. that's right. HDFC is not funding NE projects and waiting for a judgement which shall be given by HC on 22nd June. Even Axis bank has stopped disbursement till further notice.

Incase the Builder sends demand letter before the current problem is resolved, what should the customers do? Banks will not disburse till there is clarity reagarding NE land.

Can we ask the Builder to postpone the payment due dates since the project is non bankable at the present times?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adilabbas
    Incase the Builder sends demand letter before the current problem is resolved, what should the customers do? Banks will not disburse till there is clarity reagarding NE land.

Can we ask the Builder to postpone the payment due dates since the project is non bankable at the present times?

There's nothing which u can do. the builder will has to accept and sort this out with the bank. He can't penalise you for this type of delay in payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by _kshitij
    Yeah.. that's right. HDFC is not funding NE projects and waiting for a judgement which shall be given by HC on 22nd June. Even Axis bank has stopped disbursement till further notice.

HDFC sanctioning loan in Noida 78.. No problem in noida 7x..
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone please let us know which Banks are disbursing loans for Gaur City 1 and 2...I am in a fix....I have recently booked an apartment in Gaur City 1..
    CommentQuote
    Can someone please let us know which Banks are disbursing loans for Gaur City 1 and 2...I am in a fix....I have recently booked an apartment in Gaur City 1..

go to their office u will find the bank's representative sitting their.You can even ask GAUR guys abt this also.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    go to their office u will find the bank's representative sitting their.You can even ask GAUR guys abt this also.:bab (3):

Actually no one is giving the correct feedback...some are saying that all the Banks are ready to finance,some say all have stopped approving and disbursing the loans till the current situation is clear...
    CommentQuote
    Actually no one is giving the correct feedback...some are saying that all the Banks are ready to finance,some say all have stopped approving and disbursing the loans till the current situation is clear...

I had a word with the sales officer at Gaur city office and he confirmed that it may take a few more days for the banks to start the disbursement. It seems that some more cases(petitions) are pending with high court on which the verdicts are to come in coming days.
    I hope everything turns out fine with gaur city.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • You are right HDFC people have also said the same thing, things for NE will get clear only after summer vacations of HC when pedning petitions will be heared.

Originally Posted by rishikms
    I had a word with the sales officer at Gaur city office and he confirmed that it may take a few more days for the banks to start the disbursement. It seems that some more cases(petitions) are pending with high court on which the verdicts are to come in coming days.
    I hope everything turns out fine with gaur city.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Since the Banks have stopped approving new loans or disbursing previously approved loans, I think we all should unite and put up a stong case to Gaursons to extend the payment due dates. Until and unless we all will unite and tell the Builder strongly, nothing will happen and they will put late payment panelty.

I have a booking in Gaur City 1st Avenue and 30% payment has to be made by 29th July 2011. I approached HDFC Bank and they have refused to approve and fund at the moment.

Please let me know if any of you have the same problem. Let us discuss and jointly write to Gaursons.

Write to me at adilabbas rediffmail.com
    CommentQuote
    Since the Banks have stopped approving new loans or disbursing previously approved loans, I think we all should unite and put up a stong case to Gaursons to extend the payment due dates. Until and unless we all will unite and tell the Builder strongly, nothing will happen and they will put late payment panelty.

I have a booking in Gaur City 1st Avenue and 30% payment has to be made by 29th July 2011. I approached HDFC Bank and they have refused to approve and fund at the moment.

Please let me know if any of you have the same problem. Let us discuss and jointly write to Gaursons.

Gaur guys sits in their sec 63 are very rude and be strong in putting your case to them...and do not pay them any thing extra....give them a legal notic if you have any advocate in your known circle...
    CommentQuote
  • Gaur City 2

Originally Posted by adilabbas
    Since the Banks have stopped approving new loans or disbursing previously approved loans, I think we all should unite and put up a stong case to Gaursons to extend the payment due dates. Until and unless we all will unite and tell the Builder strongly, nothing will happen and they will put late payment panelty.

Is there same status for gaur City 2?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates? Has HDFC re-started the loan disbursements for Gaur City?

Has anyone approached Gaursons for extension of payment due dates since the banks are not disbursing at the present time?

Please share the info.
    CommentQuote
    Any updates? Has HDFC re-started the loan disbursements for Gaur City?

Has anyone approached Gaursons for extension of payment due dates since the banks are not disbursing at the present time?

Please share the info.

I had recetly contacted HDFC Bank and they said they are yet to receive the copy of supreme court verdict, and have me to wait for another couple of weeks for their final decision whether they will disburse for Gaur city or not.
    On the other hand, when I called Gaur city office, they have not taken any decision yet as if they are going to extend the payment dates or waive of the penalty. There is no clear answer from Gaur city.

Let me know if anyone is stuck in similar situation or has more recent updates. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hg2gaur
    I had recetly contacted HDFC Bank and they said they are yet to receive the copy of supreme court verdict, and have me to wait for another couple of weeks for their final decision whether they will disburse for Gaur city or not.
    On the other hand, when I called Gaur city office, they have not taken any decision yet as if they are going to extend the payment dates or waive of the penalty. There is no clear answer from Gaur city.

Let me know if anyone is stuck in similar situation or has more recent updates. Thanks.

I also have the same problem. HDFC has approved the loan but are not disburing for Gaur City. Gaursons are not replying properly to the emails, they ask you to contact their home loan guys who never answer their calls.

I am really worried now as my payment due date is 29th July and I am not based in India...dont know what to do..
    CommentQuote