Collapse

Wegmans Group Trustone City in Noida Ext

Last updated: March 13 2016
46 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Wegmans Group Trustone City in Noida Ext

Thanks djvjain. Is there any chances that SEZ projects are not approved? This project is CRISIL certified also. But still I'm sceptical and trying to dig more to know details about the project.

Comment

Builder always say that their project is approved, work is about to start, expected tenants in line etc, but don't believe on that. Look at the past record of this builder and get an idea how they delivered their projects. This project is in rut since NE mess started and I could see it continue to be in trouble for a while.

Is there any other area in NCR that you can invest in?

Comment

location is superb no doubt .. but when are they planning to start construction .. its been too long of a wait

Comment

Project render ........ lets hope this does become a reality some day !
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
            Project render ........ lets hope this does become a reality some day !
            Now even Sarvottam has started excavation for NX-One project.. when are Wegmans planning to start construction ? any idea friends ?

Comment

Trail ji , abhi to wait kijiye . They are not able to sell , so they cant start the construction work .

Once I visited Project with a frnd and a number was handed over by guard as no one was there to explain project .

Guess , Whose number was it ??

Mr Sudip gupta Director of the company .

My frnd posed as a broker to get max discounts and had word with him .

He still gets call from Sudip itself for coming to office and discuss business .

And they claim to be related to Dhampur Sugar Group .

Comment

Originally posted by joyroy View Post
                Trail ji , abhi to wait kijiye . They are not able to sell , so they cant start the construction work .

Once I visited Project with a frnd and a number was handed over by guard as no one was there to explain project .

Guess , Whose number was it ??

Mr Sudip gupta Director of the company .

My frnd posed as a broker to get max discounts and had word with him .

He still gets call from Sudip itself for coming to office and discuss business .

And they claim to be related to Dhampur Sugar Group .

joy sahab .. found some info abt the builder here ..

http://www.careratings.com/upload/gr...Aug%202013.pdf

Comment

Completion certificate even without construction starting !! ?? I thought the small structure which is there on the plot is just a site office ?

This is confusing stuff !

Last edited December 18 2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

joy sahab .. found some info abt the builder here ..

http://www.careratings.com/upload/gr...Aug%202013.pdf

Dada main kahta tha na ki Noida/Nextns/GN main doosra project Hafeez Contractor Saheb dwara design kiya hua hai..............Koi baat hi nahin maanta hai

Architects
                    The principal architect of the project was a well-known Mumbai-based firm, Hafeez Contractor, which was established in 1982
                    and has worked on commercial projects like DLF Infinity (Gurgaon), DLF Gateway Tower (Gurgaon), Delta Square Nairobi
                    (Mumbai), DB Corporate House (Mumbai), Bhari Airtel (Gurgaon), IF&LS Corporate Office (Mumbai), etc

Comment

Completion certificate even without construction starting !! ?? I thought the small structure which is there on the plot is just a site office ?

This is confusing stuff !

Trail Ji , Plz check . This is completion certificate for completion of Tower - 2 that is only 2784 sq mt out of 100000 sq mt of Plot .

These guys think investors are yedda , will not read it completely .

I think the structure you are referring is what this completion certificate is for ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X