Wegmans Group is launching commercial project Trustone City in Noida Ext. with 12% assured return. Please advise that is it good for investment??
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • trial bhai,

Apart from site office, they have completed 2784 sq mt of construction, the certificate they have obtained is valid for 2784 sq mt of construction, see the crisil report with pictures

www.crisil.com/star-ratings/reports/trustone-city.pdf

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    sahi mein yaar .. this is shocking .. for that small structure they have taken completion certificate and are now displaying it proudly to fool potential investors !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified

Apart from site office, they have completed 2784 sq mt of construction, the certificate they have obtained is valid for 2784 sq mt of construction, see the crisil report with pictures

www.crisil.com/star-ratings/reports/trustone-city.pdf

they have just completed one small building on the plot .... not sure why they are not constructing the Main buildings

http://www.crisil.com/star-ratings/reports/trustone-city.pdf
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    they have just completed one small building on the plot .... not sure why they are not constructing the Main buildings

http://www.crisil.com/star-ratings/reports/trustone-city.pdf

Busmissed ji ,

But they uploaded the completion cert.
    Isn't that enough .
    (Without mentioning area completed, posing as if it is project completion cert.)

Approvals , certificates are pieces of paper if real progress is not there. So stop looking for uploaded approvals , u might find even some of them forged .
    Only the progress which is visible is true.
    (Without mentioning area completed, posing as if it is project completion cert.)

Approvals , certificates are pieces of paper if real progress is not there. So stop looking for uploaded approvals , u might find even some of them forged .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joyroy
    Busmissed ji ,

But they uploaded the completion cert.
    Isn't that enough .

yes Joyroy ji .. all commercials in GNW at the moment seem dicey to me .. too much advertising and not much progress on the ground .. and yes Premia is also in the same league as others ! ;)

yes Joyroy ji .. all commercials in GNW at the moment seem dicey to me .. too much advertising and not much progress on the ground .. and yes Premia is also in the same league as others ! ;)

CommentQuote

Busmissed ji ,

Why u remind me of a learned frnd who left this forum some time back ?
    CommentQuote
  • He is not an ex-member like trial or .........he is a dedicated employee of IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Today got a mail from wegmans group saying the project is delivered and only 20000 sqft is left.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by youngplanner
    Today got a mail from wegmans group saying the project is delivered and only 20000 sqft is left.

bhai .. kahan deliver ho gaya ... they have only constructed one small single storied structure so far on the plot .. are u talking about Wegman Trustone City, Greater Noida West or are you talking about their old project "Wegman Business Park, Greater Noida (main) " ??
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever it is, Wegman's is in no state to deliver. They have serious money crunch and are in legal trouble regarding other payments too.
    CommentQuote
  • Wegmans

I have invested in Wegmans Business Park. I have received little return over the last 5 years. What kind of legal and financial trouble is Wegmans in?
    CommentQuote
  • Today's pic .. great to finally see some construction going on !!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Today's pic .. great to finally see some construction going on !!

They are quite costly :( :(
    CommentQuote