Friends,
Anybody having concrete information on current status of NE, kindly share.

I have spoken to my Builder Group (Anthem Infrastructure) who states that due to Allahbad High Court Verdict, the Bank's have stopped funding the projects in this area for the moment and that will resume after 20th of June.

Thanks & Regards
Khushal
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Things are not looking very good, but hold on till the HC open again after the break and then see what they have to say in next hearing.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, better wait for the haze to clear up .

Waiting for sometime & watching the situation, looks the best policy, as for now .
    CommentQuote
  • If this is not your first home, you can wait for 4 years and you do not require bank loan for the purchase then read further.

There are 50+ projects in NE and common sense dictates that half of these will be delayed for many years (more than 4 years) and many will never see day light.

So, you have to choose Andhon mein kana raja very carefully as not many reputed builders are there in NE. There are many carrots by questionable builders.... one has to be very realistic on their expectation. If you think 80% of the promised things will happen in next 5-6 years then you are simply novice in RE.

To me, this is the right time to do all your home work and LEG WORK. Now there is no mad rush and the builders will be more interested in speaking to you sensibly and will be more flexible.

Depending on your risk appetite, come closer to the deal.... but don't pay anything immediately..... have your excuses ready and delay the finalisation and payment. Around a month later, the things might give some indication... then decide.

Once you decided.... forget it for next 3 years. Comeback after 3 years and see the progress and accordingly decide your next step. NE projects are not for those people who want to see their project progress every day.

If you failed in the first line.... then you should not read the all these... just look for some other area.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida

Hi Ghorondabhai, This is a good suggestion. I wanted to talk to you regarding this. Please let me know your number for the same, or email address
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • help

ondabhai..any options in greater noida in plots/flats under 22-27 lakhs..
    last 6 months se noida extn. ko track kiya lekin its too risky. greater noida ka koi idea nahi vaise net se
    Ansals plots and authority build up houses lag rahe hai budget me..i can wait 2-3 yrs.
    ready to move in me avj heights and supertech czar option hai.aur agar koi under construction me options hai to plz guide sir..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by preet sidhu
    ondabhai..any options in greater noida in plots/flats under 22-27 lakhs..
    last 6 months se noida extn. ko track kiya lekin its too risky. greater noida ka koi idea nahi vaise net se
    Ansals plots and authority build up houses lag rahe hai budget me..i can wait 2-3 yrs.
    ready to move in me avj heights and supertech czar option hai.aur agar koi under construction me options hai to plz guide sir..

Look at the threads in GN and Noida sections, there had been many discussions. There were many very nice ones from Zohaib.

here are just two of those

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/12834-pari-chowk-gnoida--why-its-great-for-an-end-user?t=15128

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/11047-greater-noida--best-society-flats-near-pari-chowk?t=13453
    CommentQuote
  • thanks onda bhai..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Gt Noida moves SC against HC order

The Greater Noida Authority has moved the Supreme Court against the order of the Allahabad High Court in the Shahbery land acquisition case by filing special leave petitions (SLPs).

Some builders are also learnt to have moved the apex court against the high court decision.

On May 12, the Allahabad High Court cancelled the acquisition of 156 hectares in Shahbery village.

The next day, acquisition of another 72 hectares in Surajpur village was denotified by the high court.

On May 30, acquisition of 170 hectares in Gulistanpur was also cancelled. The biggest jolt to the Greater Noida Authority was the cancellation of the acquisition process itself.

This created panic among the builders.

The GNIDA intends to file 31 SLPs.

Officials are compiling details of encroachments in the area notified by the Greater Noida Authority. These details will be presented before the apex court to explain the use of the emergency clause for the acquisition of land.

Though the Greater Noida Authority has tried to persuade the farmers for direct sale of land to builders, so far only 12 farmers with a mere 4 hectares have given their consent for it.

Having failed to convince the farmers for direct sale of land, the authority decided to move the SC.Farmers have filed 31 SLPs in the Allahabad High Court against land acquisition in Shahbery.

The authority will also file 31 SLPs in the apex court within a day or two, officials said.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Delhi and neighbourhood
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,

Looking at all these developments should a end user with a budget of 10 Lakhs in hand and rest loan enter noida extension right now with booking or wait for some time ?Whats the opinion?Are prices going to reduce because of all these or they will remain stagnant only?
    CommentQuote
  • Price increase or not, saving your money should be the most important thing right now. Why you want to invest here when there are tons of other places in NCR to invest? Stay away and come back if everything clears up, which can take few years if the case goes to the court.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhai,

Looks like this mess is just getting started now. Court case even in SC would take years to solve and this would impact investors/end-users a lot. On top of it, lot of builders are also going to apex court which would complicate the situation further. Noone know you will win at the end - investors, builders, NA or farmers.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The Greater Noida Authority has moved the Supreme Court against the order of the Allahabad High Court in the Shahbery land acquisition case by filing special leave petitions (SLPs).

Some builders are also learnt to have moved the apex court against the high court decision.

On May 12, the Allahabad High Court cancelled the acquisition of 156 hectares in Shahbery village.

The next day, acquisition of another 72 hectares in Surajpur village was denotified by the high court.

On May 30, acquisition of 170 hectares in Gulistanpur was also cancelled. The biggest jolt to the Greater Noida Authority was the cancellation of the acquisition process itself.

This created panic among the builders.

The GNIDA intends to file 31 SLPs.

Officials are compiling details of encroachments in the area notified by the Greater Noida Authority. These details will be presented before the apex court to explain the use of the emergency clause for the acquisition of land.

Though the Greater Noida Authority has tried to persuade the farmers for direct sale of land to builders, so far only 12 farmers with a mere 4 hectares have given their consent for it.

Having failed to convince the farmers for direct sale of land, the authority decided to move the SC.Farmers have filed 31 SLPs in the Allahabad High Court against land acquisition in Shahbery.

The authority will also file 31 SLPs in the apex court within a day or two, officials said.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Delhi and neighbourhood
    CommentQuote
  • As said earlier, better wait for the haze to clear up .

Waiting for sometime & watching the situation, looks the best policy, as for now .

As, djvjain, if safety of yr. investment is the prime concern for u, refrain from investing in this region, till the picture gets clear .

To put it in a different way, investing right now, could be a double edged sword, u may get severely wounded or u may get lucky & earn a decent packet . Depends on yr. risk taking appetite, but for most, it is a touch me not situation, as for now .

Originally Posted by jags123
    Manoja,

Looking at all these developments should a end user with a budget of 10 Lakhs in hand and rest loan enter noida extension right now with booking or wait for some time ?Whats the opinion?Are prices going to reduce because of all these or they will remain stagnant only?
    CommentQuote
  • Govt blinks, more Noida farmers to get plots

Under continued pressure from farmers, the state government has authorised the development authorities in Noida and Greater Noida to “interpret anew” (read revoke) its earlier order, which had denied farmers the right to be allotted developed plots, in addition to cash compensation, in lieu of their land acquired.

The order had said farmers benefiting from a lease back policy (transfer of abadi land, mistakenly acquired by the authority, back to farmers) will not get developed land plots and reservation in housing schemes.

Farmers had threatened an indefinite agitation from June 26 against this issue.

Now, thousands of farmers will benefit from this change in stance. Noida and Grater Noida chief executive officer (CEO) Rama Raman said, “Yes, we have decided to give plots even to those who will be getting back their abadi land as part of our lease back policy. The plots will measure 5% of the total land acquired — this does not include the land leased back.”

Sane fate

Apart from farmers benefiting from the lease back policy, there are thousands who have been awaiting allotment of developed plots. Part of what is termed abadi land by farmers has been identified as encroachment by the administration.

The authority says till this dispute is solved, developed land plots allotments cannot be made. On May 16, hundreds of farmers stormed builders’ construction sites in Noida ans stopped work on more than 20,000 dwelling units because they had not been given the said plots. Farmer leader in Sarfabad, Naresh Yadav, said, “In our region alone, there are more than 800 claims of the 5% plots pending since 2005.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to all for sharing their views. Just to update, I have already invested in a project in Oct'10 but have only paid 10% advance booking and nothing else.

Now as we have some decisions from Hn. SC, is there any change of views for NE? I heard from some ppl that many of the Builders have just stopped the sale of the land, not because of the verdict but because of anticipation of rates being increased in near future.

NE is a very lucrative location in NCR and ofcourse ppl want to invest in near future may have to shell more amount (30-40%) due to increased circle rates etc. Reason being, builders will buy the land higher price directly from the farmers and of-course the same will be handed over to the end customer high premium.

Farmers also doesnt have any choice except to sell out their land to the builders. Because their land is no more in farming condition due to excavation. Further, due to this whole episode, Authority is also in a kinda vengeance condition and thus they will not allow these farmers to sell their lands in smaller parts (100-200-500 yards area plot sizes). This is evident from the statement of Authority CEO.

No idea wht will happen tomorrow. On Sunday, Farmers have done a Mahapanchayat and decided to move to SC for rest of the land also. I am sure in next 30 days time we will have a clear picture on all the projects of NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Eco Village II - Money Refund Meeting

Hello all,

I am also a victim who have invested in Eco Village II.

It is a request to all the people who have invested in Eco Village II that please join below group and come to a meeting so that we can combinely ask for what we want instead of

1. Investing again in their NE or Noida projects (I hate this word now!!!)
    2. Deduct our precious 15% money

Please raise our voices together, we WILL succeed...

https://groups.google.com/group/eco-...8822ad21?hl=en
    CommentQuote