What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.

GN is easily better option to go with - it will become a self sustaining township faster than kundli. Proximity to Noida has already given it an advantage..

R
    CommentQuote
  • GN looks to be an better option ( less the present turmoil ) than Kundli .

...........but nobody knows the future .
    CommentQuote
  • I would say GN as the infra(whatever it is) is better around Pari Chowk. Make sure to check the title of the project and any issue with land before purchasing though.
    CommentQuote
  • very rightly put by djvjain. GN is far more superior than Kundli by the virtue of planned infrastructure. Unless infrastructure drastically improves for Kundli, it will lag behind even GN's far off sectors in long term (>10 yrs)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Comparison wise GN near Puri Chawk is a better options with out any confusion but I don't think that any completely legal / authorized up to 200 SM plot near 4 Km radius of Puri Chowk can be found at 25K PSM, at least rate at this time should be around 32-35K PSM near Puri Chowk. And in Kundli area plots can be get even at 17K PSM rates.

If anyone get plots in GN with in 4 KM radious of Puri Chawk in 25K PSM rate then do plot here details, I am also serious at this price tag.

Few areas of Delhi which are not very costly at this time but 3rd phase of Metro has been proposed to there will also get bumper appreciation in next 4 years such Delhi areas are with in 3-4 KM radius of Maujpur, Yamuna Vihar (ie North-East Delhi).

At this time after CWG, Infrastructure / facilities / transportation / jobs wise no other NCR area can beat the East / South / South-West / Center NCR Areas. Kundli area of NCR is far far far behind. All are my own POV.

u can get at 30 k PSM for 200 meter in Swaran Nagri, Greater Noida

its 1 km from Puri Chowk (Buniyad Real Estate Services, Properties, Buniyad Real Estate Services Real Estate in Noida on 99acres.com)

in delta 2 u can get on 27.5k PSM for 200 meter(Residential Land in Delta II Gr Noida Greater Noida - - for sale - 99Acres.com)

its 3 km from Puri Chowk

but small plot is costly

60 meter plot price 35k to 40k PSM around 3 km from Puri Chowk

120 meter plot price 32k to 35k PSM around 3 km from Puri Chowk
    CommentQuote
  • Metro to Greater Noida is already delayed ..... so far no Metro till 2031.

Its a biggest setback
    CommentQuote
  • Gr Noida is far far better than kundli. I would say NO COMPARISON. GR Noida is actually integral part of NCR whereas you are in roaming in kundli.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Rightly said, Kundli is not in main NCR at all.

kundli is a part of NCR now for all ur kind information ..
    Check the ncr planning board master plan
    And also future prospects are better in sonepat region becoz RRTS reaching there much before than the metro reaching greater noida ..
    Gn is a mere jungle with low population ..
    And lots of issues ..
    Sonepat is a cleal region with almost everything.
    And best suitable for a business class investor cum end user
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    kundli is a part of NCR now for all ur kind information ..
    Check the ncr planning board master plan
    And also future prospects are better in sonepat region becoz RRTS reaching there much before than the metro reaching greater noida ..
    Gn is a mere jungle with low population ..
    And lots of issues ..
    Sonepat is a cleal region with almost everything.
    And best suitable for a business class investor cum end user

OMG i didn't know GN is that Bad...
    Now i know the reason as why GN looked like a beautiful city in last 20 visits i had....i must be Hallucinating for sure.

Thanks for the divine enlightenment Sir...i bow to thee
    CommentQuote
  • Posting this kind of query in Gr. Noida section, doesn't make any sense. You are bound to see mostly people favoring to Gnoida; as there could be some vested interest of the people in Gnoida section (investor/enduser).In other words,Turkey will never vote for the X'mas (people will not favor the spot where their interest doesn't meet)

I have nothing against Gnoida but better to ask someone who reside in Sonepat/Kundli area or at least someone who has done investment there.
    CommentQuote
  • I have invested in both the regions (small investments) ...atleast at this point of time kundli is doing relatively well GN is down is in tatters (though even in kundli 6 years returns are nothing spectacular but still something is better than nothing) ....however i would love to see both the investmetns doing well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek
    Posting this kind of query in Gr. Noida section, doesn't make any sense. You are bound to see mostly people favoring to Gnoida; as there could be some vested interest of the people in Gnoida section (investor/enduser).In other words,Turkey will never vote for the X'mas (people will not favor the spot where their interest doesn't meet)

I have nothing against Gnoida but better to ask someone who reside in Sonepat/Kundli area or at least someone who has done investment there.

I thinks GN vs kundili kind of thread and its better to discuss in this section of GN as the section of kundili/sonepat is not very active.
    CommentQuote
  • Major issue I see in this forum and psychology of members that mostly public try to Judge any area/property only as per % Appreciation given..... Why not discuss any area as per END USER POV and as per how much public facilities available all around in any area.... Still most of the property is purchased by real END Users and Real End user living in his home has nothing to do with property appreciation as he is not going to sell his home in next 5-10 years ;)....

Just few things.... is there any good route from which anyone can reach from kundli to CP/Delhi Railways/Anand Vihar/Nizamudeen/Noida/Gurgaon easily.... How many Good Schools, Malls and public Facilities Exist in Kundli !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Kundli has nothing to boast of and once you cross Delhi border you are roaming in Haryana.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie and Saurabh

I agree that GN is one of the best area in GN for end user.
    I've been to GN umpteen no of time but never to Kundili.

What are your views on GN vs Kundili from plot investment view ONLY for an average location.
    CommentQuote