What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
Reply
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Galat Phami naisko Bhai, actually aapko nahi sauravsbban ko kahe rahe the hawawaj Jai Singh Bhai.... Kisi ki itne majaal jo koi aapko kuch kahe :D


    sirji thank you, aap ne bata diya, mai to jai singhji ke post ka matlab he samajh nahi pa raha tha, wo to shukar hai google translate ka jisne bata diya "i was talking about kuldni rocker...i wope you got it now"

    Did you mean: i was talking about kundli rocker...i hope you got it now:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naisko
    sirji thank you, aap ne bata diya, mai to jai singhji ke post ka matlab he samajh nahi pa raha tha, wo to shukar hai google translate ka jisne bata diya "i was talking about kuldni rocker...i wope you got it now"

    Did you mean: i was talking about kundli rocker...i hope you got it now:)


    ab lo mat yaar... mera ek galat alphabet bas'daasht nahi.....aur kulndli sir ka itna jhoot jhelte ho :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha ..
    Really yeh scene dekhkR ek
    Purani saying yaad aagyi ..
    "the mice will play
    When the cat is away"
    Yaha bi wahi ho rha hai ..:D
    Whenever i come online through
    My lappy will give answers to all your questions ...
    And some people here look like frustated with their investment in gnoida..
    Chilllllll. Buddies. Dont take anything. Personally..
    Having a healthy debate gives out positive results ..
    kuch log toh yahan aise lag rhe hain jaise lallu yadav aur mulayam "singh" lok sabha m hote hain gawar ..
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    Hahaha ..
    Really yeh scene dekhkR ek
    Purani saying yaad aagyi ..
    "the mice will play
    When the cat is away"
    Yaha bi wahi ho rha hai ..:D
    Whenever i come online through
    My lappy will give answers to all your questions ...
    And some people here look like frustated with their investment in gnoida..
    Chilllllll. Buddies. Dont take anything. Personally..
    Having a healthy debate gives out positive results ..
    kuch log toh yahan aise lag rhe hain jaise lallu yadav aur mulayam "singh" lok sabha m hote hain gawar ..
    :D



    thanks god tumne manmohan "Singh" nahi bola.....i can't stand the sight of MM singh...though i equally dislike Mulayam "Singh":D
    CommentQuote
  • 5 point to GN

    1. best infra in ncr
    min 40 foot road in sector
    min 45 meter road between sector's
    very very clean and without holes just unlike in sonipat
    Oh my god u say this is best infra in whole NCR
    but buddy for your kind information i must tell that minimum width
    of any sector road in sonipat in any project say its
    TDI,ANSAL,ELDECO ,OMAXE,JINDAL,ETC IS MINIMUM 12 METRE
    (40 FOOT ROAD ATLEAST )
    AND SONIPAT IS BANG ON NH1 UNLIKE GNOIDA WHICH IS ON A PRIVATE EXPRESSWAY ..
    WE ALL KNOW THAT NATIONAL HIGHWAYS ARE MUCHBETTER IN TERM OF CONNECTIVITY AN INFRA
    AND THAT TOO MOVEMENT FROM DELHI TO SONIPAT IS SIGNAL AND TOLL FREE .. :bab (59):

    I WILL REPLY TO ALL YOUR POINTS WITH IN TODAY .
    GETTING FREE TIME .
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx


    2 very good school and collage


      Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ay's Modern School,Sommerville School,Pragyan School,RPS International School,Appejay International School,Delhi Public School,Ram-eesh International School (RIS),Aster Public School,Ryan International School, JP International School, Vishwa Bharti Public School, Greater Valley School, cambridge school
      Gautam Buddha University,Noida International University,Sharda University,Shiv Nadar University,Galgotia University


      some pix of Gautam Buddha University


      and so all the major institution are there in sone pat too ..
      delhi public school , gd goenka internation school , kr manglam international school , jindal; global business school ,
      gateway international school ,motilal nehru sport school and complex ..
      her is a list of all colleges there too .. so educaton is not an iissue atleast in sonipat dont know about other ncrs .


      Colleges in Sonepat, Haryana



      ...
      ...
      ...
      ...
      ...
      ...
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha http://http://pathtocolleges.com/sde...nepat&zone=SON
    have u check link?

    GN have 80 engg or management collage include IIT-Roorkee campus
    IIT-Roorkee campus inaugurated in Greater Noida - Indian Express
    Birla Institute of Management Technology

    and what about MNC in sonipat???????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

    Aadmi aapne dukho se jayda doosro ke sukh se dukhi hota hai ;)


    Very true!!
    CommentQuote













  • these are some of pictures showing the beauty of the place sonepat .. unlike greater noida
    na banda na bande ki zaat ..
    CommentQuote
  • Saurav,
    Great to see some productive mail finally. Looks the pictures are farm fresh...lagta hai aaj hi Kundli ho kar aaye ho. Could have avoided your comment on the last note....kyunki na banda na bande ki zaat to in pictures mein bhi nazar nahi a rahe except in front of one of the picture with the entrance to some colony!
    CommentQuote
  • Opulent and clean lifestyle of sonepat

    this is eldeco county sonepat villa :







    its is hindu vidya peeth university :



    in each and every project here greenery has been
    special importance and huge parks are there in every project with well maintained greenery for fresh air and opulent lifestyle
    :



    park in sonepat with fountain ..
    it looks so beautiful in the night lights ..
    and adds to the beauty and greenery of the region
    :


    GATEWAY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL:



    HOLY CHILD SCHOOL:

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban













    these are some of pictures showing the beauty of the place sonepat .. unlike greater noida
    na banda na bande ki zaat ..

    Only Main Entry of the projects which are not in Kundli.
    These are located in Murthal and Gannaur.These are not in Kundli.
    CommentQuote
  • check and compare
    JP sport complex


    GBU university

    have u see govt sec in sonipat ?
    how unfurnished they are
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Kundli Investors

    Omaxe,parsavnath,Eldeco are not in Kundli.
    and One of the pics is of divine city that is in Gannaur.
    CommentQuote