Collapse

Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

All of you my friends gave so many things about GN and kundli. One year back my friends bought one plot on yamuna expressway 13250/sq yd.
    3 days back i bought one plot @22700/sq yd near to golf course. what i got from the area, this area will be the much better than any other area in upcoming 5 years. i saw the formulae 1 racing day. i shocked to see the cars over there. BMW was the lowest car i can see at that time.

you can see the land rate near TAj Mahal, you can see the rate near any cricket stadium in delhi. now around my plot i have

ICC cricket stadium
    World 4th night safari
    3 consecutive university
    600 acre it zone, even i amazed to see NIIT is operational over here
    Formulae 1 racing track
    One Awsome thing Howard university already signed jp for thier university.
    Airport

Where you can see so many landmarks and all are around 2-6km radius of my property.
    So this place will rock in India.

Comment

Gn is much better than any other place.

Originally posted by ysingh11 View Post
      Metro to Greater Noida is already delayed ..... so far no Metro till 2031.

Its a biggest setback
      All of you my friends gave so many things about GN and kundli. One year back my friends bought one plot on yamuna expressway 13250/sq yd.
      3 days back i bought one plot @22700/sq yd near to golf course. what i got from the area, this area will be the much better than any other area in upcoming 5 years. i saw the formulae 1 racing day. i shocked to see the cars over there. BMW was the lowest car i can see at that time.

you can see the land rate near TAj Mahal, you can see the rate near any cricket stadium in delhi. now around my plot i have

ICC cricket stadium
      World 4th night safari
      3 consecutive university
      Formulae 1 racing track
      Airport

Where you can see so many landmarks and all are around 2-6km radius of my property.

Comment

Originally posted by sauravsbban View Post
        yah true
        No metro
        No airport
        No eastern peripheral expressway
        No railway connectivity ..
        Property not freehold ..
        Illegally accquired land .
        distance 50km+. From delhi
        how will the region prosper ..
        Greater noida does not deserve to
        Be compared to even any NCR ..
        Connectivity security are the main issues
        And also occupancy rate is very very low ..
        Supply is very very big ..
        Demand has already taken a slump ..
        People shifting their investment to other regions ..

Kundli sonepat is far better in all issues that gnoida ..
        And many other NCR ..
        As far as 5,6 horizon taken kundli would
        Prove one of the best investment destination
        In whole NCR
        This is too much.... why you are so against to any NCR Area which Makes India a World Proud with Successful Organizing one of the BEST F1 Race & BEST Agra YEW.... however even Delhi Fails to register that Glory during CWG, and Made India World Shame....

Bhai nobody has any problem if Sonipat / Kundli Gives high return in future, har area ka time aata hai..... but for proving that why bashing GN with so intensity, how it will benefit Sonipat / Kundli Area..

Get Well SOON !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
          This is too much.... why you are so against to any NCR Area which Makes India a World Proud with Successful Organizing one of the BEST F1 Race & BEST Agra YEW.... however even Delhi Fails to register that Glory during CWG, and Made India World Shame....

Bhai nobody has any problem if Sonipat / Kundli Gives high return in future, har area ka time aata hai..... but for proving that why bashing GN with so intensity, how it will benefit Sonipat / Kundli Area..

Get Well SOON !!!!
          I agree with u it is a proud for the nation ..
          But for investment point of view .. I am saying and telling the fact
          We all know that airport or metro or EPE not coming there even atleast for 10 years ..
          this is a message for the ones only who are putting down sonepat kundli region without knowing the facts i am not bashing any of the regions ..

Comment

Broker Alert..

Originally posted by rkcools View Post

ICC cricket stadium
            World 4th night safari
            3 consecutive university
            Formulae 1 racing track
            Airport

Broker Bhai, agar english theek na ho to hindi mein hi type kar lo

Ek to aap 22700 mein kudaa utha ke le aaye, uper se yahaan dheenge haank rahe ho...

F1 / Car Racing ki knowledge to aapne dikha hi di... Cricket Stadium mein 2-3 sixers bhi laga liye honge.. night safari mein bachchon ko ghomaya hoga.. and finally jewar international airport se fly bhi kiya hoga...

BTW ye Howard University kahii US ki famous Harvard Univ ki cousin to nahi na...

Dont take these comments personally, just my POV... Enjoy Maddi..

Comment

Originally posted by rajatk View Post

Ek to aap 22700 mein kudaa utha ke le aaye, uper se yahaan dheenge haank rahe ho...

F1 / Car Racing ki knowledge to aapne dikha hi di... Cricket Stadium mein 2-3 sixers bhi laga liye honge.. night safari mein bachchon ko ghomaya hoga.. and finally jewar international airport se fly bhi kiya hoga...

BTW ye Howard University kahii US ki famous Harvard Univ ki cousin to nahi na...

Bhaisaab, aap ne trailer mein hi picture band kar diya .. chal ne do .. kya pata age age aur kya kya hota!!

Comment

Had gone to yamuna expressway yesterday only, with the investor clinic people, they were quite insisting to invest in a soft launch project of ajnara opp f1 track, had also seen a plot by a private person who had made a gated colony consisting of about 50-60 plots opp the main expressway before F1 track, they were telling that there was one plot of 250yds available for resale for around 15000/sqyd, some high rise projects coming on sector chi V opp YEW @2500/sqft, the area has potential but may take some time to develop.

Comment

hehe.. hillarious and well said !

Comment

. Kuch logon ko suchai accept nhi hoti that
                    There would be no airport
                    No metro
                    no railways ..
                    and there by not much appreciation..
                    and yeh log dusre logon ko bolte hain jo such bolein ..
                    Agar meri kahi ek bi bt mun se banayi hui ho
                    Toh m reply krna hi chhod dun ..
                    But nhi everyone knows this that these are the facts ..
                    Region like ghaziabad , manesar and sonepat are far much better as far as investment and use are concerned .. .

Comment

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
                      Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
                      look at how look sonipat and GN
                      sonipat look like a more unauthorized colony of delhi

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X