What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    a

GN also have railway station
    name dadri railway station just 5 KM from pari chock and it will also High-speed rail link

dadri railway station is 13 km away from greater noida
    u should get your figures correcty first before misleading others..
    go google it and check urself ..

AND ALSO PLEASE TELL ABOUT THE HIGH SPEED RAIL PROJECT OF GNOIDA MEINE DHUNDA BOHAT MILA NHI LEKIN .. SO SAD .. :/ .. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    dadri railway station is 13 km away from greater noida
    u should get your figures correcty first before misleading others..
    go google it and check urself ..

AND ALSO PLEASE TELL ABOUT THE HIGH SPEED RAIL PROJECT OF GNOIDA MEINE DHUNDA BOHAT MILA NHI LEKIN .. SO SAD .. :/ .. :bab (59):

Keep day dreaming......:bab (59):
    I feel like laughing at your posts now instead of responding..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    HARMEET BHAI JAAN AB KAHAN HO AAP YAHAN DEKHO 100 BAAR SAMJHAYA FIR WAHI RAAG ..
    AGAR AAP SAMJHDAR HO JAISA AAP KEHTE HO APKA KUNDLI M INVESTMENT HAI AUR APNE BI NCR PLANNING BOARD KA MASTER PLAN 2021 PADHA HAI ..
    TOH I THINK U WILL ANSWER THIS TIME TO HIS REMARK THAT SONIPAT IS STILL NOT A PART OF NCR ..
    OTHERWISE MUJHE TOH YAHI LAGTA HAI AAP BHI GNOIDA WALE HI HAIN APKE POST PADHKR ..:bab (59): .. :D

Chill man...I am not here to confirm my investments whether in G.Noida, Kundli/Sonepat, GGN, or elsewhere. But b'coz I keep visiting Kundli links as I do many others, its clear that i have interests in the region...otherwise mujhe aapki ya Cookie ji ki posts padne ka koi special interest nahi hai. Just fyi, I have posted one mail on another Kundli thread about a very likely mega univertisity coming up in RGEC proposed to be operational by April 2013...I am sure that would answer your question.

Waise jo baat aap par lago hoti hai tootni wali, 80% woh Cookie ji par bhi valid hai as mosts of his posts are either too pro (as in case of G.Noida) or too anti (as in case of Kundli)....possble b'coz of investments in G.Noida & none in Kundli. While I appreciate ones logic of defending ones place of investments, there is no point unnecessarily repeating all the stuff all the times even upon instigation.....stuff like ki roaming hai, haryana roadways ki swari, ncr mein hain types. My view always is to get some useful posts from all learned guys to keep my knowledge updated so as to make any RE calls in future.

All the best to both you guys. nJoi & sweet dreams!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Keep day dreaming......:bab (59):
    I feel like laughing at your posts now instead of responding..

Clash of the B**kers.
    CommentQuote
  • check this Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    dadri railway in GN
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    Chill man...I am not here to confirm my investments whether in G.Noida, Kundli/Sonepat, GGN, or elsewhere. But b'coz I keep visiting Kundli links as I do many others, its clear that i have interests in the region...otherwise mujhe aapki ya Cookie ji ki posts padne ka koi special intereset nahi hai. Just fyi, I have posted one mail on another Kundli thread about a very likely mega univertisity coming up in RGEC proposed by April 2013...I am sure that would answer your question.

Waise jo baat aap par lago hoti hai tootni wali, 80% woh Cookie ji par bhi valid hai as mosts of his posts are either too pro (as in case of G.Noida) or too anti (as in case of Kundli)....possble b'coz of investments in G.Noida & none in Kundli. While I appreciate ones logic of defending ones place of investments, there is no point unnecessarily repeating all the stuff all the times even if istigated.....stuff like ki roaming hai, haryana roadways ki swari types. My view always is to get some useful posts from all learned guys to keep my knowledge updated so as to make any RE calls in future.

All the best to both you guys. nJoi & sweet dreams!

ye baat meine 1 month pehle likhi thi n posted in one of the threads. this sauravbbans and cookie are just 2 sides of the same coin. none better than other or worse than other. both r same kind of person.
    unnecessarily they over exaggerate their views which wont make any difference to this world
    CommentQuote
  • I did a quick scan in IREF. There is one section on Kundli-Manesar and another one in Sonepat. Out of the 17 posts in Kundli and 24 posts in Sonepat, no one is talking about GN.

Where as in 340 threads in GN, we had many a times people coming and dragging GN to compare with NP, Manesar, Sonepat, Achhe Gaon and what not.

I refrain from concluding based on my snap scanning ... you people are intelligent ... draw your own conclusion.

Finally, let me appreciate that, out of all those comparing GN with their favourite places, Sauravbhai atleast took pain to provide something tangible .. not like other in Hawa!!

Thanks Sauravbhai, but I guess you choose a wrong place to prove your point.

And as always, our GN friends were really matured over the time ... and thanks to old timer like Saurabh, Cookie, Rajesh, Fritolay and relatively new comer like Jai Singh and all.

Are we heading anywhere in this thread?

Thanks guys :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • That’s very informative Saurav. Thanks please keep sharing pictures.
    Guys kudos to all of you looks like this thread is the hottest in the IREF portal. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajesh_vsworx
    check this Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    dadri railway in GN

Gurgaon is .5KM from Kapaseda border so shall we buy cheap houses in Kapseda. Khoda is in within Noida.. so we should hurry up to buy property since Noida has seen 20% rise in last 6 months...

Hirankudna village (yes this is the name of village near Nagloi).. is in Delhi but property are available at very cheap price... so shall we buy property in this village becuase Delhi RE is growing at 100% rate

Dadri will be dadri and G.Noida/Kundli will be same location...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai

Are we heading anywhere in this thread?

After so much discussion I think both are fine place GN & Kundli... one close to big MNC IT/BPO Job hubs, other is close to big Delhi Business population of North Delhi...... Invest where person want as both looks fine future, one due to great infra/MNC/F1/Noida and other due to proposed RRTS Bullet Metro/Will be quite Close to 2016 DMRC Metro Station....

BTW Interestingly the place where I live, Kundli & GN both are equally 40-50 Minutes drive maximum, hence for me this is knowledge increasing thread for any future investment. Thanks everyone for knowledge sharing.... and Personally I like UP Locations of NCR more then HR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    After so much discussion I think both are fine place GN & Kundli... one close to big MNC IT/BPO Job hubs, other is close to big Delhi Business population of North Delhi...... Invest where person want as both looks fine future, one due to great infra/MNC/F1/Noida and other due to proposed RRTS Bullet Metro/Will be quite Close to 2016 DMRC Metro Station....

BTW Interestingly the place where I live, Kundli & GN both are equally 40-50 Minutes drive maximum, hence for me this is knowledge increasing thread for any future investment. Thanks everyone for knowledge sharing.... and Personally I like UP Locations of NCR more then HR.

absolutely. these both places r good in their own way.
    n they both r 40- 45 kms frm my place as well (s. delhi)
    personally i like Haryana more than UP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Gurgaon is .5KM from Kapaseda border so shall we buy cheap houses in Kapseda. Khoda is in within Noida.. so we should hurry up to buy property since Noida has seen 20% rise in last 6 months...

Hirankudna village (yes this is the name of village near Nagloi).. is in Delhi but property are available at very cheap price... so shall we buy property in this village becuase Delhi RE is growing at 100% rate

Dadri will be dadri and G.Noida/Kundli will be same location...

Yeh sab jagah aap Warrenbhai ke liye chod (leave) do ... he need to recover his losses in NP (he recently disposed his priced NP catches)

PS: Said in a lighter mood please .. don't take it personally or seriously

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    absolutely. these both places r good in their own way.
    n they both r 40- 45 kms frm my place as well (s. delhi)
    personally i like Haryana more than UP

Aaapas ki ladai apno ne hi khatam kari...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitgupta00
    Aaapas ki ladai apno ne hi khatam kari...

hehehe.. u bet cookie and sauravsbban ki arguments abhi bhi chalengi. dono apni unidirectional talks se baaz ane wale nahi
    CommentQuote
  • Aaaaha

We discuss entire region in Gr noida thread.
    Few ones make special Avataar:bab (45): to bash Gr noida and vanish after finishing JOB.
    and few ones come to Gr Noida to release frustration and then go back to their Den.
    I second Gaharondabahi.

Take it in a light note.;)
    CommentQuote