What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Harmeet9000
    Chill man...I am not here to confirm my investments whether in G.Noida, Kundli/Sonepat, GGN, or elsewhere. But b'coz I keep visiting Kundli links as I do many others, its clear that i have interests in the region...otherwise mujhe aapki ya Cookie ji ki posts padne ka koi special intereset nahi hai. Just fyi, I have posted one mail on another Kundli thread about a very likely mega univertisity coming up in RGEC proposed by April 2013...I am sure that would answer your question.

Waise jo baat aap par lago hoti hai tootni wali, 80% woh Cookie ji par bhi valid hai as mosts of his posts are either too pro (as in case of G.Noida) or too anti (as in case of Kundli)....possble b'coz of investments in G.Noida & none in Kundli. While I appreciate ones logic of defending ones place of investments, there is no point unnecessarily repeating all the stuff all the times even if istigated.....stuff like ki roaming hai, haryana roadways ki swari types. My view always is to get some useful posts from all learned guys to keep my knowledge updated so as to make any RE calls in future.

All the best to both you guys. nJoi & sweet dreams!

I agree with Harmeet that for first time Mr. Saurav has put something consildated on IREF rather than his poem recitation. Saurav your efforts in collecting pics of localities on NH1 is really appreciable. You can keep fighting with GN guys or other regions but meanwhile don't forget to keep us updated on real estate updates in Kundli,Sonepat and nearby areas. It will benefit IREF readers and you as well.

Enjoy !!!

sgverma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Aaaaha

We discuss entire region in Gr noida thread.
    Few ones make special Avataar:bab (45): to bash Gr noida and vanish after finishing JOB.
    and few ones come to Gr Noida to release frustration and then go back to their Den.
    I second Gaharondabahi.

Take it in a light note.;)

u shud mention clearly what u r refering too. mostly ur posts r mystic.
    also please realise that others might b wrong but u too are not correct all the time.
    remember 3 days back when u were quoting price of 60 lakhs for greater noida unitech flats which u bought at 47 lakhs 1 year back, i showed u advertisements dated february 2012 of demand price 45 lakhs/ probably lower for the same. so we all shud look at mirror ourselves bfr demeaning others.
    so the whole point is keep ur own views to urself / share it with others once n respect views of all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruchika1
    also please realise that others might b wrong but u too are not correct all the time.
    remember 3 days back when u were quoting price of 60 lakhs for greater noida unitech flats which u bought at 47 lakhs 1 year back, i showed u advertisements dated february 2012 of demand price 45 lakhs/ probably lower for the same. so we all shud look at mirror ourselves bfr demeaning others.
    so the whole point is keep ur own views to urself / share it with others once n respect views of all

Cookie bhai ne Gnoida me ek flat buy karke pure Gnoida par ehsaan kar diya hain.
    Lag raha hain 2 saal me 47 lakh ka 45 lakh ho jane ke dukh me pareshan rahte hain.
    CommentQuote

Madam Ji

Horizon and Heights both are different projects
    you talked about Horizon and I talked about Heights. regarding Horizon I have already confirmed in my previous posts after your posts.

Better perceive things clearly.
    if You are prudent, better check your Language.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Yeh sab jagah aap Warrenbhai ke liye chod (leave) do ... he need to recover his losses in NP (he recently disposed his priced NP catches)

PS: Said in a lighter mood please .. don't take it personally or seriously

:bab (48):

thanks for posting "meaning" also:D
    CommentQuote
  • weLL. With. Another pet recitation
    I would. Like to say :
    " annt bhala to sab bhala "..
    And as a conclusion we got that
    Every person invest in the particular region
    After great research because atleast in my
    Case it was not black money .. It was a hard earned ..
    And yah its true i have visited greater noida and visited the site of "paramount golfforeste
    But just due to distance issue i missed that region ..
    But yah that true if metro anyhow comes here ..
    It would become better than delhi ..
    and baat yeh bi such hai that
    I am kida of sonepat. Since past 1 year ...
    And i keep myself updated on every minor issue and announcement ..
    and yah cooki bhai also has good knowledge of gnoida ..

I would appreciate rajesh efforts too
    For going through a healthy debate over
    The topic inspite of personal attacks and as a result we all have gained something ..
    And yah its true that i love debates from my school days and here i have came to know some really good and intelligent persons
    So thanks all mere posts jhelne ke liye ..:bab (59):
    and jabse m iss forum pr aya hu mera and cookie bhai ka tom and jerry wala role rha hai ..
    :D ..

I get less time due to business but whenever i get time
    I come online on IREF if not from desk than from ..
    IREF a great platform ..:)
    CommentQuote
    Madam Ji

Horizon and Heights both are different projects
    you talked about Horizon and I talked about Heights. regarding Horizon I have already confirmed in my previous posts after your posts.

Better perceive things clearly.
    if You are prudent, better check your Language.

sir,
    i mentioned abt exactly the same project which u named first, that is horizon. had u mentioned heights at that time i wud hav talked abt heights. infact i saw ur post checked name of project u were talking abt n then mentioned the rates in the same. problem with u is ur ego, which is unnecessary and irrational.
    and pls mention to me when did i use bad language ?
    CommentQuote
  • Saurav that’s the spirit. Keep it up and No hard feelings! I have been reading your posts. Yes there are some repetitive but it’s up to us what we take and what we ignore.

Please keep posting your updates not on GN VS. Kundli thread but in Sonepat and Kundli thread.
    CommentQuote
    sir,
    i mentioned abt exactly the same project which u named first, that is horizon. had u mentioned heights at that time i wud hav talked abt heights. infact i saw ur post checked name of project u were talking abt n then mentioned the rates in the same. problem with u is ur ego, which is unnecessary and irrational.
    and pls mention to me when did i use bad language ?

Madam Ji

We were talking about Horizon indeed and I agreed about the rates later on after disscussion.
    Later on I talked about Heights. That's altogether different project in different location.
    about heights already one member has shared his buying exp in this forum only, before you made Avatar on IREF.

By the way,Its up to you,What language you use . It reflects your character.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (20):hold on guys.. .this thread is now moving to cat-dog fight...
    CommentQuote
    Madam Ji

We were talking about Horizon indeed and I agreed about the rates later on after disscussion.
    Later on I talked about Heights. That's altogether different project in different location.
    about heights already one member has shared his buying exp in this forum only, before you made Avatar on IREF.

By the way,Its up to you,What language you use . It reflects your character.

what kind of a person u r. u r commenting abt my character whithout even knowing me. u r a sick person n dont reply to my posts in any thread from now on
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    :bab (20):hold on guys.. .this thread is now moving to cat-dog fight...

Bro
    I respect ladies......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sauravsbban
    weLL. With. Another pet recitation
    I would. Like to say :
    " annt bhala to sab bhala "..
    And as a conclusion we got that
    Every person invest in the particular region
    After great research because atleast in my
    Case it was not black money .. It was a hard earned ..
    And yah its true i have visited greater noida and visited the site of "paramount golfforeste
    But just due to distance issue i missed that region ..
    But yah that true if metro anyhow comes here ..
    It would become better than delhi ..
    and baat yeh bi such hai that
    I am kida of sonepat. Since past 1 year ...
    And i keep myself updated on every minor issue and announcement ..
    and yah cooki bhai also has good knowledge of gnoida ..

I would appreciate rajesh efforts too
    For going through a healthy debate over
    The topic inspite of personal attacks and as a result we all have gained something ..
    And yah its true that i love debates from my school days and here i have came to know some really good and intelligent persons
    So thanks all mere posts jhelne ke liye ..:bab (59):
    and jabse m iss forum pr aya hu mera and cookie bhai ka tom and jerry wala role rha hai ..
    :D ..

I get less time due to business but whenever i get time
    I come online on IREF if not from desk than from ..
    IREF a great platform ..:)

Is it a miracle or i can't read properly :D
    CommentQuote
    what kind of a person u r. u r commenting abt my character whithout even knowing me. u r a sick person n dont reply to my posts in any thread from now on

I did not say even damn about your character,
    Character could be either Bab or good.
    what you have good or bad, you have proved that. I did not say anything.

Thank you so much for sparing me.
    CommentQuote

Ruhika (or whatever)....all are right in own.... so lets leave this topic now...

by the way............... let us know u... pm your facebook profile...:D (just a joke)
    CommentQuote