What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by steelguy
    can we have a comparision between the two on say 10 basis .
    Distance from delhi, infra , schools , colleges , restaurants , markets , future connectivty , major infra projects , IT jobs , industries , water availability , electricity ,affordability , best projects among these two towns ..........

Dekho bhai...sou baat ki ek baat.

In NCR its the Jobs that matters. If not, then GGN should have been behind Meerut or sonipat in terms of price and no match Noida. GGN (after delhi) tops simply coz it has lots of Jobs and no infra at all.

The biggest advantage that GN has over Kundi is proximity to MNC jobs. GN itself have many MNCs and Noida expressway MNC offices are more convenient from GN than Noida itself.

Other advantages that it has got the feel of a complete city which doubt might not be there in Kundli though things would change for sure in Kundli as well.

If investment is only concern then have a look at tronica city as well. With signature bridge completed, rates would go up there.

PS: my intentions is not to defame any city
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think all living in Delhi or NCR are software professionals. If you think that way, you are mistaken. Many industries or factories from Kashmere gate/ Gandhinagar have been shiften to Bawana or Narela which are 10-20 minutes drive away from Kundli. Also, Kundli boast number of industries itself. And Asia's largest subzi mandi Azad pur is getting shifted to Narela as well.

Maybe we think differently but 5000 acre education city will itself bring innumerous jobs. India was surviving even before these MNC's came...........

Tronica city is no doubt a bad option and returns there in last 1 year have been good too, atleast far better than GN. And distance from Delhi is only 10 kms unlike 40-50kms for Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • everything in Kundli , Sonipat starts with "will be" even after 8 years. and I don't see anything get going even after next 5 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Can Cookie Bhai point out one single project in Kundli that has been scrapped like for GN metro/ airport were unfortunately shown the door. UP ki tarah Haryana mei dream world banane ka sapna nahi dikhate. All projects here are pretty much on.............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Can Cookie Bhai point out one single project in Kundli that has been scrapped like for GN metro/ airport were unfortunately shown the door. UP ki tarah Haryana mei dream world banane ka sapna nahi dikhate. All projects here are pretty much on.............

I wount even compare kundli with greater noida. Greater Noida is much more ahead than Kundli for end users. It has already been told many times.

Better not talk about Builders , what got has done in that area. Kundli has got NH-1 and promixmity to Outer delhi. That's it.

NHAI is making NH-1 signal from Delhi border free except the one at sonipat-Meerut crossing on NH-1. You know why?

Education city land alloted 8-9 years back still nothing on ground why?

Kmp stalled for more than one and half years why?

Thanks for sharing Airport and metro cancelled.
    CommentQuote
  • Stalled or being late is better than word never. Come June 10th, Hooda will inaugurate 10 univerisites in Rajiv Gandhi Education city. KMP is 65% complete, with already 2500 crores spent on it. If 65 % work has been completed in last 6 years, remaining 35 % will get done in next 3 years then and KMP expressway is no ordinary expressway. It is one of country's longest expressway with a stretch of 135 kms. Now questions comes: Rajiv Gandhi Education city is built over 5000 acres at a whooping cost of 5000 crores, Why?

Why is government building KMP expressway at a cost of 3000 crores? Why???

And the big question: Why airport and metro got cancelled?
    CommentQuote
    Stalled or being late is better than word never. Come June 10th, Hooda will inaugurate 10 univerisites in Rajiv Gandhi Education city. KMP is 65% complete, with already 2500 crores spent on it. If 65 % work has been completed in last 6 years, remaining 35 % will get done in next 3 years then and KMP expressway is no ordinary expressway. It is one of country's longest expressway with a stretch of 135 kms. Now questions comes: Rajiv Gandhi Education city is built over 5000 acres at a whooping cost of 5000 crores, Why?

Kmp is stalled for the last one and half years. Not delayed but stalled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I know English better than you. Do check yuours.

Kmp is stalled for the last one and half years.

I wish I was as intelligent as you buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    also end user that are working on expressway with low budget would only go for Gn and after NE issue getting resolved then inspite of Gn they will prefer NE as it is cheaper option .
    At present crowd in old sectors independent houses and authority builtup houses is pathetic and not suitable for MNC's guys ( these are not my words its your regions's GUY zohaib's word ). And good option like ATS and eldeco are out of the budget of a person considering Gn as an option for people with that kind of budget (1 cr) . There are lot better options on expressway and in main noida itself and even in gurgaon also .

Thanked 596 Times in 269 PostsQuote:Originally Posted by pankajkunwar Zohaib Bhai , you have an in depth knowledge of the NCR region. One question often strikes to me : why sonipat/kundli are not getting investors attention as GN/Yew/NE/Noida Expressway has got. The Haryana government planning there seems to be very good and private builders are making projects in the form of townships , where owning a plot is many times better than owning a flat in Noida region in current scenario.

(Zohaib replied)Greater Noida to Delhi is 25-30 MinsSonipat to Delhi is also 25-30 MinsTHE DIFFERENCE.....Which part of delhi ???One is Poshest and most prime area of delhi...South delhilatter is to ''Bahri Delhi''The Moment you enter Delhi from Greater Noida...you land in THE MOST PRIME & POSH area of delhi...When comimg from Sonipat....entering delhi...you can yourself see whats written on MCD Hoardings in delhi...''Outer delhi''Even though Noida is FAR Behind Gurgaon in terms of Attracting MNCs YET ITS COMES AT NO.2 Position After Gurgaon....Greater Noida is 10 Mins away from the Most Active MNC zone of NoidaSonipat / Kundli has No such MNCs.....not even within 10-20 mins driveMain Greater Noida had the Advantage of being planned by Authority which actually went all full steam ahead in late 90s to make it the most well planned city and least dense of NCR.....which is now impossible to beat.The Main Greater Noida REMAINS one of the most well laid out cities of NCR......The moment you enter it....A Big visible difference can be seenSonipat / Kundli are not like thatThe Only region which can be compared to Greater noida is ManesarSonipat / Kundli are not even close......Rate appreciation has taken place everywhere so anyone using it as a yard stick to judge a regions progress is absolutely LOST !!!!!Greater Noida sectors in past 8 years have multiplied nearly 10 times !!!!Does that make Greater Noida The Best ?????No....it does not

For your reference since you are great believer of Zohaib. Its what he thinks.
    CommentQuote
    At the price of a 3 bhk flat in Gn (60-65 lacs)
    One get still get a 4 bhk 160 sqyd villa here on a CLP plan . Thus it can avail tax benefits also as it is an undercontruction property with in 10 km circle of delhi border. And railway station is just 2-3 km away from maximum townships .

For 60L there are many options of RTM villas(200-250sqm) in gated sectors in Greater Noida .

There are no tax benefit for under construction properties.

I had some liking growing for kundli and wanted to visit but seeing the way things are mis-quoted here, i've decided not to.
    CommentQuote
    also end user that are working on expressway with low budget would only go for Gn and after NE issue getting resolved then inspite of Gn they will prefer NE as it is cheaper option .
    At present crowd in old sectors independent houses and authority builtup houses is pathetic and not suitable for MNC's guys ( these are not my words its your regions's GUY zohaib's word ). And good option like ATS and eldeco are out of the budget of a person considering Gn as an option for people with that kind of budget (1 cr) . There are lot better options on expressway and in main noida itself and even in gurgaon also .

foolishness seems to be in the air.
    GN has everything ready whereas NE is battling for land itself. When NE would be complete, no one knows but at least 6-7 years or do you believe vishwakarma would build the NE in a blink.

Any ways, if MNC cword is considered then RNE beats the Kundli hollow from end user's perspective.
    CommentQuote
    Stalled or being late is better than word never. Come June 10th, Hooda will inaugurate 10 univerisites in Rajiv Gandhi Education city. KMP is 65% complete, with already 2500 crores spent on it. If 65 % work has been completed in last 6 years, remaining 35 % will get done in next 3 years then and KMP expressway is no ordinary expressway. It is one of country's longest expressway with a stretch of 135 kms. Now questions comes: Rajiv Gandhi Education city is built over 5000 acres at a whooping cost of 5000 crores, Why?

ajay bhai...lets call spade a spade.
    This Rajiv gandhi educational project is already delayed a lot and universities take time to grow. Universities are not industry where people start working as soon as construction gets completed.

And the speed huda works in GGN, i've doubt how fast the would work so that kundli can realize its potential.look at what is happening at Dwarka e-way. It has potential, no doubt but indian RE is such that things change fast.

KMP would be good but to what extent it would benefit kundli, i dont know. kundli is well connected with Delhi but it also need connectivity to GGN but KMP wouldn't connect Kundli with GGN directly.

WHY Metro and Airport in GN were cancelled.

Both were eyewash and not feasible.plain, simple and straight.
    CommentQuote
    i am not at a all a great beleiver of what he said about any region but at least he knows about Gn more than anyone .
    AND you call pitampura and again one the most beautifully planned DDA area "ROHINI" as bahari delhi ?.
    This region is not much hyped by brokers builders as all projects are soldout by builders except jindal which was launched just 1.5 years ago even they are able to sell their project without much advertisement and HYPE .
    projects here are one the most beautifully planned keeping in mind the futuristic need .
    things like water treatment plant , rain water harvesting , ONE time maintainence charge , person sewage treatment plant , lowest FAR and density in whole NCR like in 70 acres eldeco township there are around than 400 plots/villas , minimum roads are 12 metre wide . Bang on nh1 (which is lifeline highway for india). Well planned greenery , lowest supply in whole NCR , good water table , electricity supply much better than other NCR areas , power backup in all projects , existing metro 13 km away after 3 phase completion distance would be reduced to less than 10 km, lowest rates in NCR , the closest part of NCR to one of the largest industrial zone of whole asia. And there are only half dozen good projects less option less confusion , demand here will always remain intact as supply is very low . Catering to need of businessman of delhi , railway station within 4-5 km distance of every township , KMP connecting 4 lifeline national highways and different project along this expressway would generate 3-4 lakh jobs in 5-6 years .

Sir please stop repeating the same thing again and again. What exists and what is planned in GN and Kundli is known to every one.

you call pitampura and again one the most beautifully planned DDA area "ROHINI" as bahari delhi ?.

Bura laga....Don't you see people not appreciating the GN inspite of being one of the best planned and b'ful city of india.

Forget others, if planning matters to you then i personally ask you to appreciate the well planned infra of GN first.
    CommentQuote
    i have always said it is beautifully planned but being a part of NCR connectivity with delhi is must , this is a big question that to be able to buy a home in GN a guy must have 1 lakh rupees monthly salary in hand after tax , can you tell me how much percentage of IT jobs offer such payscale.? The main concern is supply here is very very high

greater noida connective to Delhi and Airport is better . at least better than Sonipat. :D
    why you making comments without any ground knowledge all the time.
    CommentQuote
    You are commiting a big mistake by comparing villas with authority built up simplex houses .
    Villas here are duplex and a gated communtiy of reputed builder brand .
    While we all know in authority houses only ex villagers , mechanics are living or either student are living on rent . Security is big question in these sectors for a family . Area outside the sectors is deserted totally , no power back , no 24 hours supply , no rain water harvesting , no water treatment plant , lack of public transport .
    even in terms of low density ( the main USP of Gn) kundli is far lesser dense tha Gn because of the lowest FAR in whole NCR 1.25 compared to Gn it is 2.5 times lesser

I'm having lots of patient today, so let me give one more try though i know it would be futile.
    1. Don't harp about reputed builders. ALL THE BUILDERS ARE CHEAT IN NCR.
    2. In Govt build property you get best use of land and load is less.
    3. Security: Go and Check, security guards are there.
    4.gentry: Go and check, the gentry would not be worse than kundli.
    5. 24 hr power supply: where you get that in India. Are you a jap???
    6. Rain water harvesting: Good to know that you have environment concerns but rain water harvesting is there.
    BUT Rain water harvesting is not required where open land is there and open land does work like rain water harvesting.
    7 FAR: Most half baked commect about GN. look at the pic attached to get the idea about govt sector Villas. The pic is of omicron-2, it has two 100mtr and 2 75 mtr green belt outside the sectors and 13 parks inside.

Bhai..I HOPE YOU WONT LIE OR MISQUOTE FURTHER.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote