What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by purple
    i have always said it is beautifully planned but being a part of NCR connectivity with delhi is must , this is a big question that to be able to buy a home in GN a guy must have 1 lakh rupees monthly salary in hand after tax , can you tell me how much percentage of IT jobs offer such payscale.? The main concern is supply here is very very high

1,GN connectivity with rest of NCR is superep
    2. Price in GN (with CR and RNE) are most sensible and rest of the NCR is hyped.
    3. Supply is high: i'm will not suggest anyone to invest in Flats in GN or even in Kundli. Pots/villas are a way to go. for end use, but what you like
    CommentQuote
  • All Off Topic/Personal Commenting Reply Removed... Warning Sent...

Only make comments at Thread TOPIC....

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What action would be taken if some one makes false comments?

Reply to that comment gently with proof (show that other member fact is not up to the mark/wrong).... Any personal bashing comment is not allowed, it only start Bashing/FIGHTING at forum.... Every personal commenting comment to anyone will get one warning to sender from IREF (ie 1 Negative Point)... This is for everyone no matter member is NEW or OLD.

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I can prove that he is making false comments. What if I prove that? What action you would take? No matter it is new,old or Mod.

And its nothing personal.
    CommentQuote
    Yes I can prove that he is making false comments. What if I prove that? What action you would take?

And its nothing personal.

Action will be taken by IGRM Admin, Like Suspension & sending Warning to false reply member.... Report that post which has false comments, any MOD/IGRM will definitely look into that with in 1 hour....
    CommentQuote
    Haha bhai you are calling this a well planned sector with sell planned greenery it is looking like some village i didnot knew that the maintainence here is that much bad . Look at the entrance yourself the greenery is more looking like animal fooder. The whole area looks very unclean i hope you have posted the right picture and not the picture of any nearby village mistakenly

This is where you loose the point entirely. you never got the purpose of the pic.
    i bet you, please tell me in what context this pic was posted and i'll applaud you.

I'm waiting sir.
    CommentQuote
  • Despite posts ( off topic, personal, flaming, inciting comments ) being repeatedly deleted by Moderators & warnings by Moderators, many seem to be in the mood to continue this unnecessary bashing .

If anybody has any issues with what a member is writing, please report the same, instead of slugging it out here & making off topic & personal comments .

If somebody has an different POV, convey the same within the gambit of IREF rules .

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Action will be taken by IGRM Admin, Like Suspension & sending Warning to false reply member.... Report that post which has false comments, any MOD/IGRM will definitely look into that with in 1 hour....
    CommentQuote
    see this post from this existing thread and see the difference from various places to Gn and kundli . Airport is 45 km from kundli while Gn is more than 60 km . And a direct roas from narela to IGI 110 metre wide is under construction would be ready in 2-3 years then drive from kundli to IGI would become much more smoother and would be just 40 mins drive away , also connectivity with gurgaon would improve magically

Again same.

What I had said...
    Greater noida connectivity to Delhi and Airport I is better, better than sonipat. What's wrong in it.
    I said Sonipat but Knudli.

Connectivity doesn't mean mere road distance but how convienitly one can reach.
    Del to greater noida is around 25 km.
    CommentQuote
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by purple
    Haha bhai you are calling this a well planned sector with sell planned greenery it is looking like some village i didnot knew that the maintainence here is that much bad . Look at the entrance yourself the greenery is more looking like animal fooder. The whole area looks very unclean i hope you have posted the right picture and not the picture of any nearby village mistakenly

This is where you loose the point entirely. you never got the purpose of the pic.
    i bet you, please tell me in what context this pic was posted and i'll applaud you.

I'm waiting sir.

I'm waiting sir. though i have this feeling that you won't get.
    CommentQuote
    again you are going off topic as this thread is kundli vs greater noida. You yourself are falling in the trap which you have set in brother .
    Are we talking about sonipat city here ? We are talkind about kundli and nh1 properties .

Kundli, murthal,gannaur is part of Sonipat. Do I need to prove this?
    CommentQuote
    greater noida , YEW , surajpur are part of gautam buddha district are we talking about it ? We are talking about kundli vs greater noida . Cool down and have a healthy discussion here .
    I can now clearly say that kundli is way ahead than Gn in 90% prospects .
    For invesment Gn stands no where near kundli even.

JP Sports city is very much part of Greater Noida which is situated at YEW. I don't find any rationale to proving/comparing Kundli is near to Sect 18, Noida than YEW.

I think you're ignoring that when you go to kundli than you find all industiral traffic with a pathetic view on surroundings of a Highway but when you go to GN than you find most of domestic and commercial traffic with most beautiful surroundings of Noida E-way.
    CommentQuote
    Thanked 596 Times in 269 PostsQuote:Originally Posted by pankajkunwar Zohaib Bhai , you have an in depth knowledge of the NCR region. One question often strikes to me : why sonipat/kundli are not getting investors attention as GN/Yew/NE/Noida Expressway has got. The Haryana government planning there seems to be very good and private builders are making projects in the form of townships , where owning a plot is many times better than owning a flat in Noida region in current scenario.

(Zohaib replied)Greater Noida to Delhi is 25-30 MinsSonipat to Delhi is also 25-30 MinsTHE DIFFERENCE.....Which part of delhi ???One is Poshest and most prime area of delhi...South delhilatter is to ''Bahri Delhi''The Moment you enter Delhi from Greater Noida...you land in THE MOST PRIME & POSH area of delhi...When comimg from Sonipat....entering delhi...you can yourself see whats written on MCD Hoardings in delhi...''Outer delhi''Even though Noida is FAR Behind Gurgaon in terms of Attracting MNCs YET ITS COMES AT NO.2 Position After Gurgaon....Greater Noida is 10 Mins away from the Most Active MNC zone of NoidaSonipat / Kundli has No such MNCs.....not even within 10-20 mins driveMain Greater Noida had the Advantage of being planned by Authority which actually went all full steam ahead in late 90s to make it the most well planned city and least dense of NCR.....which is now impossible to beat.The Main Greater Noida REMAINS one of the most well laid out cities of NCR......The moment you enter it....A Big visible difference can be seenSonipat / Kundli are not like thatThe Only region which can be compared to Greater noida is ManesarSonipat / Kundli are not even close......Rate appreciation has taken place everywhere so anyone using it as a yard stick to judge a regions progress is absolutely LOST !!!!!Greater Noida sectors in past 8 years have multiplied nearly 10 times !!!!Does that make Greater Noida The Best ?????No....it does not

For your reference since you are great believer of Zohaib. Its what he thinks.

For your knowledge, let me update you that Zohaib bhai yesterday in our conversation himself agreed that Kundli is a great investment (he agreed with 6 fold price increase in 5 years time) and residential destination(plots/ villas) and according to him 3-4 years time will see major changes. Unfortunately the discussion was deleted by moderator as many jealous GN members jumped in to create an ugly scene of discussion around it.

Again, if Zohaib Bhai is around or comes across this post, he can confirm this fact of what he thoughtfully said.
    CommentQuote
  • If return on investement is sole criteria...there are thousands of kundli n GN in india......a non descript city in eastern UP is Basti.....rates 10 years back was 1 lakh for a acre.....today it is minimum 50lakhs for a acre......

but but infrastructure and planning same as 10years back......so 20 years down the line GN and YEW will be a dream place......given that in these 20 years mayawati gets to rule atleast 8-10 years
    CommentQuote
  • Agree 20 years down the line Greater Noida will be a livable place. No doubts about that!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahamaya
    Greater noida is still a very much livable place and i am living from last 7 years.......nd yes i am a homosapien engineer graduated from one of top 10 engineering colleges of india.

if rate of return is sole criteria plz take a plot in gorakhpur in eastern UP because that may be the capital city of poorvanchal+lots of money coming from migrant labrorers from middle east in that place....my own property holdings have trebeled in lasdt 3 years

GN is for nature lovers nd peaceful ppl

the investmentments in both places are mutually exclusive , one doesnot rule out other. People with different interest invest differently at different places in RE. its not a share market!
    CommentQuote