What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • AJAY33 sorry to offend but if you talk just about educational institutes let me tell you there are hundreds of theM in greater noida nd noida...

also i along with my job opened a pre placement coaching and the students here in UP come from UP nd bihar who r highly competitive.....just refer to iitjee nd IAS mains RESULTS ....SOMe of them r my students.....nd yes GN is not a desert....plz visit once
    CommentQuote
  • Absolute Senseless debates going one....with Nonsense statements

What a waste of time....

For those who think Greater Noida is Not liveable Pls see pics below

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/18209-greater-noida-city--infra-updates?t=20407

Similarly there are pics for Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad on this forum

And Similarly for Kundli, Sonipat a

Jisko jo lena hai le lo.....

Faaltu ki behas se koi fayeda nahin....

Anyone who works in Pitampura...or Rohini..would love Kundli

Anyone who works in Noida expressay would love greater Noida

SHOW ME ONE IDIOT WHO WILL SAY That I will work in Noida but Live in Kundi

OR

Work in Pitampura and Live in Greater noida

Hai koi ???

NAHIN !!!!!

Every region has its Positives and negatives....

If I pointed out 100 POSTIVE FACTS about Greater noida..then I also pointed about 100 NEGATIVES about Greater Noida

Is there anyone who can do same for Kundli...???...or people think that Kundli is Perfect city ????

The idea of this forum is to share facts...Positves AND Negatives

Not some Garbage !!!!!

SIRF POSITIVE KAHANIYAN SUN NEE HAIN..THEN VISIT NEAREST BROKER OFFICE...

Use this forum to Show BOTH SIDES of the Coin....so people can come down to reality

Greater Noida is Not singapore or dubai

and Neither is Kundli

Wake Up !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Absolute Senseless debates going one....with Nonsense statements

What a waste of time....

For those who think Greater Noida is Not liveable Pls see pics below

Wake Up !!!!

Dear,

Some time people have sentiments, investments, connectivity, approch and familiarity with the regions.

Whenever we condemn their opinion though we're right but people on other side don't agree but on the contrary they get invoke and go personal and uses rubish.

Rohini is more populated with whole of South Delhi or Noida and GN, so sentiments, connectivity, approch and familarity with that part of region tend to give rise to invest people in Kundli and don't forget whole North Delhi and above all Sonipat-Haryan local people also.
    So investment wise Kundli is near about lot of dense area.

Kundli is also getting lots of investments from whole of Haryana belt situated at NH1.

If you come from Kundli than Narela, Rohini and Pitampura comes respectively and on other way Gujaranwala, Shalimar Bagh and modeltown respectively.

And if you come from GN than Noida, Sarita Vihar and New Friend Col comes respectively and on other side Jangpura, Lajpat Nagar and Defence colony comes respectively.

Now people of the respective areas will see their suitability.

I guess population of GN is apprx 2.5 lacs and population of Kundli would be apprx 50K, (you can correct, I might be wrong guessing population).

Personally I like GN over Kundli a lot as I'm living in Lajpat Nagar, N. Delhi.
    CommentQuote
  • Great analysis brother. You are absolutely right in saying that people in north Delhi find KUndli as the best option for end use or investment and same applies to greater noida with proximity to S Delhi. Both areas are flourishing at their own pace. At times people get sentimental with their investments and get personal even in this virtual world of forums. reason I started kundli sonepat thread was to create awareness and people from other side jumped to criticism and then started the virtual online battle to prove who is the best. I am sure in next 5-10 years both will have great infrastructure t
    To make them a great living place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by steelguy
    the debate was started by some of the members who are invested in this region . Who said kundli is not a part of ncr , it does not have good infra . KMP work has been stalled but the truth is different that is also not fair .
    And on the other hand people from that region started bashing this region , saying its a ghost town , NE matter would not reolve ever , it is a baddest investment destination , some people who might not even have visited this place are commenting about Gn. from then the fight is going on and on .

Kmp on Kundli side is stalled for the last one and half year i confirm and have already posted pics.
    CommentQuote
    isse kya prove hoga brother ?
    Apna NE bhi toh stalled half 1.5 years se aur
    Yamuna expressway toh complete hone ke baad bi 6 months se latka hua hai. Govt ke sab kaam aise hi hote hain . Woh toh delhi metro mein japense company ka major role tha ni toh abi tak sirf phase 1 hi mushkil se complete hua hota

All stand stalled in my language untill and unless I see things going on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    All stand stalled in my language untill and unless I see things going on ground.

Cookiebhai, ap bhi na!! .. ground ki kya jaroorat hain .. hawai jahaj hain na!!

Suna nehin ke Jewar airport will relocate to areas where there is REAL demand!! MIG log thodi na hawai jahaj pe safar kar te hain ..

Ap bhi na kamaal ho!!

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Cookiebhai, ap bhi na!! .. ground ki kya jaroorat hain .. hawai jahaj hain na!!

Suna nehin ke Jewar airport will relocate to areas where there is REAL demand!! MIG log thodi na hawai jahaj pe safar kar te hain ..

Ap bhi na kamaal ho!!

cool...
    I can say you read all the posts made by several esteemed members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    cool...
    I can say you read all the posts made by several esteemed members.

You r definitely one of those highly regarded esteemed members.

CommentQuote
  • Sonepat, June 3

Hundreds of farmers from over 10 villages of the Rai region under the banner of the “Bhoomi Adhigrahan Virodhi Sangharsh Samitis” of Biswan Meel, Badhkhalsa and Kundli took out a march on the GT Road today in protest against the acquisition of their land for the Rajiv Gandhi Education City and industrial sectors in the region.

The protesters covered more than 2 km on foot and tractor-trailers from the Biswan Meel turning on the GT Road to the main gate of the city, raising slogans against the state government. They pledged to oppose the laying of foundation stones for 12 educational institutes in the education city by Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on June 10 .

Talking to mediapersons, Virender Singh, convener of the Badhkhalsa Sangharsh Samiti, said most of the farmers of Badhkhalsa had neither accepted the compensation fixed for their land nor had given possession of about 260 acres acquired in the village.

“We have approached the Chief Minister a number of times in the past six years; but he had not given any weight to our demands,” he alleged.

Virender Singh threatened that if Hooda was adamant on laying the foundation stones of educational institutions on June 10, it would be opposed by farmers of the region.

Ram Chander and Rajpal Sevli of the Biswan Meel Sangharsh Samiti said the state government was adamant on ruining farmers by acquiring fertile land at throughaway prices to benefit people with vested interests.

Speaking in the same language, State BKU (A) president Shamsher Singh said a delegation of farmers would meet the Governor on June 5 to hand over a memorandum in protest against the acquisition of their land.

They said the state government should suspend all its activities on the acquired land till the new land acquisition Bill was passed in Parliament

-TNS

PS: source, Manoja bhai. :D
    ab cookie bhai nahi chhodenge kuch logo ko :D rofl
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    Sonepat, June 3

Hundreds of farmers from over 10 villages of the Rai region under the banner of the “Bhoomi Adhigrahan Virodhi Sangharsh Samitis” of Biswan Meel, Badhkhalsa and Kundli took out a march on the GT Road today in protest against the acquisition of their land for the Rajiv Gandhi Education City and industrial sectors in the region.

The protesters covered more than 2 km on foot and tractor-trailers from the Biswan Meel turning on the GT Road to the main gate of the city, raising slogans against the state government. They pledged to oppose the laying of foundation stones for 12 educational institutes in the education city by Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on June 10 .

Talking to mediapersons, Virender Singh, convener of the Badhkhalsa Sangharsh Samiti, said most of the farmers of Badhkhalsa had neither accepted the compensation fixed for their land nor had given possession of about 260 acres acquired in the village.

“We have approached the Chief Minister a number of times in the past six years; but he had not given any weight to our demands,” he alleged.

Virender Singh threatened that if Hooda was adamant on laying the foundation stones of educational institutions on June 10, it would be opposed by farmers of the region.

Ram Chander and Rajpal Sevli of the Biswan Meel Sangharsh Samiti said the state government was adamant on ruining farmers by acquiring fertile land at throughaway prices to benefit people with vested interests.

Speaking in the same language, State BKU (A) president Shamsher Singh said a delegation of farmers would meet the Governor on June 5 to hand over a memorandum in protest against the acquisition of their land.

They said the state government should suspend all its activities on the acquired land till the new land acquisition Bill was passed in Parliament

-TNS

I really hope these Universities should come up otherwise who would occupy those World Class villas......
    CommentQuote
  • Inauguration is scheduled as earlier proposed. Will see how the agitation goes, so stay tuned.

Haryana is emerging as an education hub in the field of higher education: Deepender Singh Hooda

Chandigarh, May 26- Mr. Deepender Singh Hooda, MP from Rohtak said that Haryana is emerging as an education hub in the field of higher education. He said that Haryana Chief Minister Mr Bhupinder Singh Hooda will lay the foundation stones of 11 educational institutions and a National Law University at Rajiv Gandhi Education City in Kundli in district Sonipat on June 10, 2012. On this occasion, the Chief Minister would also address a rally.

He said this while inaugurating a coaching centre at Senior Secondary school at Kharkhauda in district Sonepat. He said that these 11 educational institutions included International Foundation for Research and Education, Manav Rachna International University, Foundation for Organisation Research and Education, The Sonipat Hindu Educational and Charitable Society, Lala Nemi Chand Education Trust, Asian Education Society, Sri Om Parkash Bansal and Social Welfare Trust, The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysis of India, SRM University, Bharti Vidyapeeth Educational Complex and Chandrawati Education and Charitable Trust.

He said that in these educational institutions to be set up in the education city, twenty-five per cent seats would be reserved for students of Haryana.He said that a State level sports stadium would be established at Kharkhauda, Sonepat. Also, the construction of a college at Kharkhauda would soon be started.
    CommentQuote
    aur yahan fir shuru hua ghamasan . Kundli ka palla bhara pad raha tha par yahan laga jaisingh bhai ka "chauka" a most needed one for us . :D ab badle mein dekhna hoga wahan se kya reaction ata hai . Bane rahiye humare sath is mazedar safar mein aage dekhenge ke kya kundli dobara bhar pad pata hai ya iss bar Gn nikalega aage .

bhai koi chauka-chakka nahi,,,i honestly wish NCR, infact even entire India to progress. we have become so greedy that we now want our neighbor to suffer for our enjoyment. other wise why a b'ful city like GN would be called ghost town repeatedly.

anyways...this is the concern i'd raised recently. Kundli no doubt has potential but with already multifold increase in price and every thing is in to-be-started phase which poses a certain risk like any other investment. These villagers of NCR, inke mooh khoon lag chuka hai, kab kya kaam rok de, kuch keh nahi sakte.

Sonipat-panipat me monorail ban rahi hai...i doubt if it would be maid. mono rail is not intercity mass transport system. its an intra-city commute system.doesn't really make sense for connecting two mid independent and similar size cities. i wish it doesn't go Jewar airport way.

Plz i'm not bashing Kundli, all i'm saying tht a risk is always there and so in the case of kundli.

i hope this news turns out to be a fluke and we have a good, if not gr8, bunch of educational institutes for our coming generations in kundli
    CommentQuote
  • If Hooda is gone which is very much likely, Education city is gone as well.

though I wish these Universities should be operational before election... Jindal project may also get stalled if hooda doesn't come back in power.
    finger crossed........

I don't want this world class projects to be stalled.
    Lets see which mono rail comes 1st, Meerut,Alwar ya Panipat. any guess??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    And bhai jindal ki fikar chhodo uska maal sirf brand name par hi bik raha hai . Agar stock market ki knowledge hai toh pata hoga ke jindal kitni badi machli hai DLF , unitech , aur jaypee se bhi badi .
    and dont forget naveen jindal apke "kurukshetra ke MP bhi hai aaj wahan itni development ho rahi hai due to this personality only . And for you information jindal second phase ke 50% plots already bik chuke hain .
    Only some large sizes villas are left .
    And dont worry about these villas as the supply is very less for villas in whole NCR . There is no other project in whole NCR for villas in this price range that can beat jindal .
    It is using all futuristic techniques ....
    And also TDI tuscan city would be one of its kind project in whole NCR .
    So you dont have to worry about it .
    And 2014 tak toh possesion bhi mil lega in villas ka because they are using "prefab/precasting technique" . First to use this in whole haryana .

how many projects Jindal has delivered across India?? Zero I am sure.
    How much development is happening in kurukshetra?? I am sure you know nothing.
    CommentQuote