Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Last updated: June 23 2013
653 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Greater Noida vs Kundli plot

Originally posted by fritolay_ps View Post
    Ruhika (or whatever)....all are right in own.... so lets leave this topic now...

by the way............... let us know u... pm your facebook profile... (just a joke)
    My dear Fritolaybhai, be careful (I know you are brave ... but still ) ... and be prepared for the surprises!! You may end up in meeting an old friend in a new avatar!!!

Vishnu will come up with few new avatars after seeing so many duplicate avatars here!!

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh_vsworx View Post
      Noida Unitech Infospace IBM IT/ITeS 75,000 H1
      Noida Oxygen IT SEZ EXL IT/ITeS 250,000 H1
      Noida Unitech Infospace Accenture IT/ITeS 250,000 H1
      Noida Oxygen IT SEZ Global Logic IT/ITeS 250,000 H1
      Noida Unitech Infospace Steria IT/ITeS 550,000 H2
      Noida Advant IT Park India Mart IT/ITeS 125,000 H2
      iyogi 3cs Oxygen Sector 144, Noida 1,00,000
      Sapient 3cs Oxygen Sector 144, Noida 2,50,000
      RBS Unitech Infospace Noida 3,00,000
      Oxygen SEZ, Tower-C Sapient 150,000 PBD Taj Expressway
      Windsor IT Park Oracle 30,000 PBD Sector 125
      Unitech Infospace Hays 30,000 PBD Sector 135
      Unitech Infospace, bldng 3 Accretive Healthcare 30,000 PBD Sector 135

and TCS ,UHG,adobe also shifted on Expressway

HCL have 50 acre sez relegare have 4 offices here Dell also have Big campus here
      Here is a quite exhaustive list .. a bit old and outdated but still talks about volumes.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mp-yew?t=15495

Comment

Arre bhai jaan. Mere pass ya kisi bi aur business man ke pass itna time nhi ke hum fake id banayein aur bachon ki tarah maze krein aur na hi itna time ke kisi forum ke front page pr ane liye bina soche samjhe post pr post krein har threadmein apni ek hi id se kafi hun sabke liye fake id woh logg banaate hain jinhe khud pr vishwas nhi .. And many fake ids i have seen on this forum ...
        I have run a forum on stock market so i know if u r concerned go to admin or moderator and ask him to block any multiple id on a single ip address ..
        Moderators are able to see our ip ..
        Dudh ka dudh pani ka pani ho jayega
        Pata chal jayega kon fake hai kon nhi and regarding ruchika m ne khud kaha tha in a post replying to her that its a fake id koi girl nhi boy hi hai ..
        So from next time think before blaming brothers ..
        I support sonepat region because i have solid reason and research behind it and same i have stated in many threads ..

Comment

GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
          https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...se-read?t=6437
          Insults/Flaming
          IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times
          If you are suspicious of a Multiple ID, you need to check with the Admin/Mods rather than openly flaunting it on the forum without any proof.

Comment

Originally posted by IGRM View Post
            GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
            Insults/Flaming

If you are suspicious of a Multiple ID, you need to check with the Admin/Mods rather than openly flaunting it on the forum without any proof.
            It is so nice to see that Admin is seriously concerned about multimple IDs.

I have never said that "sauravsbban" is a duplicate avatar, most likely it is not.

However, I strongly believe that some poster/s in this thread itself is/are definitely avatar of some intelligent people. Unfortunately, IREF does not have that kind of sophistication to identify this kind of duplicate avatars. Those intelligent brokers/manipulators knows this very well and misusing this flaws of internet, where identification by IP address is just a kiddish thought. Some cases, you can not prove multiple IDs beyond certain level.

If Admin likes, I would love to discuss further in private. If you think this discussion is inappropriate here, you may remove it or let me know, I would be happy to remove. We all want to make IREF a better place, channel of communication is not so important to me.

Comment

Originally posted by IGRM View Post
              GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
              Insults/Flaming

sir,
              i request u to b more active in the forum n see the kind of language few mutual praising people use here. there r a set of 4-5 people who lavishly praise each other at anythng and deplore anyone who has a diffrnt point of view. because the other people dont come in a group and come one by one so they get repelled by such an attack n eventually stop coming here or ignore these internet 'viruses'.

then they come up with multiple ids theory, non-existance theory in which they claim u r not who u r, and many other silly n senseless excuses upon which their whole gang starts msging in unison.
              and finally instead of reasoning on the topic weird things start including groupism, abuses etc. normally this is done on the bases of being 'senior' or 'veteran' members as if having veteran at the side of their name means that they are father of this forum or r highly intelligent people.

hope u will b more active n ban such abusive/ill-mannered persons on the 1st instance itself.

Comment

I really praise your efforts IGRM .
                VERY HAPPPY TO SEE the quick response of admin after my report to them ..
                Thanks i can say that is why this IREF is
                such a huge platform and it is really succesful
                Because of u people .
                Keep the good work going
                my all the best wishes are with you
                To get maximum revenue out of this forum ..

Comment

ghrondabhai,
                  Thanks for the list of companies that shifted to NOida Expressway. Any idea about the companies that are planning to shift in near future (say next 5 years)?
                  'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Since some of the arrows are pointed towards me, let me address that.

1. Some people like Fritolay, Saurabh, Cookies, etc proved their credibility beyond doubt and I do not hesitate to say my heart felt "Thank You" to them. Instead of complaining on that, better prove your knowledge or credibility and be assured that I will be one of the first to appreciate you.

2. If you think people are attacking you, just open your mind a little bit and you will realise that other people may think the same about you too. If I go through this thread itself, I do not find YOU are better than rest in anyway.

3. There are many and many newbies who came here with the POSITIVE mindset and learned immensely. In fact I and rest of the people here were a newbie one day.

The key is your mindset .. we look the same thing differently. And trust me, you are burning now but I do not have any negative feeling about you.

Come with positive mindset and you will find everyone here as your friends ... or else you will keep on complaining.

Comment

jaki. Rahi bhavana jaisi.
                      Prabhu murat dekhi tin taisi .."

Do gooD with proper research
                      and feaR no one ..

and mujhe kbi kisi se koi gila
                      Shikva nhi hoti but auron ka pata ni (it hardly matters to me) ..

Dudh ka jala chach bi fuk kr peeta
                      Hai. Thats why i guess most of gnoida investors
                      Ya brokers ko baki log bi brokers lagte hain ..
                      . Nothing offensive or peronal just my POV .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X