What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rajesh Bro

Thank for throwing the Bombshell and Now one can say that clear cut winner is "Greater Noida" after reading the posts and comments of this thread.:bab (56):

Cheers!!
    :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Investor has ONE CONDITION....Profit.....
    That should be met

Now whether it comes from Gnoida, sonipat, kundli, bahadurgarh, agra, mathura or aligarh.......its HIS CHOICE

Who are You and Me to put just 2 names as an option ?????

Doing that itself is KIDDISH !!!!!

Check the latest reports.....Bhopal was right on TOP of India when it came to Investment returns

Ghaziabad gave better returns than Noida in many regions !!!!!

Raipur Chattisgarh gained a lot

Rajamundhry in A.P gained a lot

Forget them...check the retruns on Rates of Land bang on NH24 in Hapur and you will be in a dizzy

Check the land prices escalation in Goa in past 5-6 years

Check out prices of plots in Nagpur and compare 2004 rates

So why are we WASTING our time talking about 2 Options???????

Just wait and watch....In next 5 years....at least a DOZEN regions in radius of 100km of NCR will give much better returns than Kundli or Greater Noida !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • rate are depend on size of plot

for 200 meter 35 to 40 K
    for 120 meter 40 to 45K
    for 60 meter around 50K

rate in chi V is around 18 K meter before 1 and half year
    and now 35 K
    very good rate increase in 1 and half year

plot gives very good return as compare to flat
    CommentQuote
  • And as far an end user is concerned

If anyone working in Gurgaon is EVEN THINKING of buying in Gnoida or Kundli......WAKE UP.....

These 2 would be a Blunder for you...

Better buy in manesar or a builder floor in dwarka or chattarpur than buying in these regions....

I will repeat agaiin

Greater Noida...ONLY for people working in Noida expressway, NEPZ, yamuna expressway....NH24 & Noida sectors 6X (when Greater noida extn matter is reolved) and of course Gnoida....

Kundli...ONLY for people working in rohini, pitampuran area, sonipat, and ofcourse Kundli itslef and industrial belt next to it

REST EVERYONE.....Look somewhere else !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Investor has ONE CONDITION....Profit.....
    That should be met

Now whether it comes from Gnoida, sonipat, kundli, bahadurgarh, agra, mathura or aligarh.......its HIS CHOICE

Who are You and Me to put just 2 names as an option ?????

Doing that itself is KIDDISH !!!!!

Check the latest reports.....Bhopal was right on TOP of India when it came to Investment returns

Ghaziabad gave better returns than Noida in many regions !!!!!

Raipur Chattisgarh gained a lot

Rajamundhry in A.P gained a lot

Forget them...check the retruns on Rates of Land bang on NH24 in Hapur and you will be in a dizzy

Check the land prices escalation in Goa in past 5-6 years

Check out prices of plots in Nagpur and compare 2004 rates

So why are we WASTING our time talking about 2 Options???????

Just wait and watch....In next 5 years....at least a DOZEN regions in radius of 100km of NCR will give much better returns than Kundli or Greater Noida !!!!

Brother, we are talking here places in close proximity to Delhi and not entire India. And Kundli is just not for investment purpose but for end user as well. Wait another 5 years. Remember Kundli was born in 2005 and these are early days of development. With kind of projects coming to Kundli, occupancy is bound to come. If you remember 5 years back, people were investing in Greater Noida just for investment purpose and slowly occupancy has come into action with coming of MNC. So, do not give example of Bhopal or Goa and compare regions around Delhi.

Some of strong Kundli critics failed to initially recognise the 6-10 rate increase in plot rates and quoted wrong information, so there come the need to compare appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • People who invested in Okhla in 2004-05 have got a Many Fold increase

People who bought in Ghaziabad in 2004-05....Have got Massive profits (even beating Noida in many cases)

People who bought Plots in Faridabad witnessed a Huge Jump

Meerut, Hapur land prices shot through the roof in past 6-7 years

Manesar, Rohtak, Bhiwadi, bahadurgarh to name a few more options

Then who are you to tell people that Kundli or Greater noida is only the options left ?????? And hence should be compared

PS: These are All near NCR

MANESAR is a VFM option for people interested to be near Gurgaon

KUNDLI is a VFM option for people intersted to be near North delhi

GREATER NOIDA is a VFM Option for people interested to be near Noida and some parts of East and south delhi

FARIDABAD is a VFM option for people interested to be near some parts of South Delhi

GHAZIABAD is a VFM option for people interested to be near Noida, East and Central Delhi

Thats about it......every region gained and evry region has its pace and demand.

Dont go overboard with Appreciation, etc etc.....as then even I can start a thread

''Kundli vs Seelampur''

And believe me.....seelampur will win

(going by your criteria of appreciation)

Investor has One critirea:

''To invest XYZ amount in Any region to get maximum gain''

That XYZ can be bhiwadi, yamuna expressway, kundli, okla, or seelamour.....what matters is RETURNS
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib Bhai, Thanks for sharing the info. above. Did I ever say that Greater Noida or Kundli are the only options. Please ask the moderator to delete the thread which was started in Greater Noida section by other member.

And I amicably agree that in Kundli profit is confined to 6-10 folds only and not as great as Ghaziabad. Again, I know you do not like copy, cut and pasted material but if you go to Kundli section, Greater Noida people have jumped exclusively to compare the two areas and criticise that belt.

I am not a Gandhi, to observe everything silently and my patience was tested too before I started giving them some punch of real facts about infrastructure, upcoming projects exisiting rates and profits made.

Before asking others to clean their surroundings, one should look into their house as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    And as far an end user is concerned

If anyone working in Gurgaon is EVEN THINKING of buying in Gnoida or Kundli......WAKE UP.....

These 2 would be a Blunder for you...

Better buy in manesar or a builder floor in dwarka or chattarpur than buying in these regions....

I will repeat agaiin

Greater Noida...ONLY for people working in Noida expressway, NEPZ, yamuna expressway....NH24 & Noida sectors 6X (when Greater noida extn matter is reolved) and of course Gnoida....
    .....!

The job location of MNCs are not fixed for life as is the case with govt or industrial jobs.

So i would suggest who is working in MNCs to at least factor in the chances of changing job location.

From GN the jobs at GN, Noida sec 6X, Noida-Eway are very easy.
    Also don't forget the jobs as "Jasola district centre" in Delhi. Its a huuge office space from top class builders and filling recently at good pace. And its all MNC jobs. It will offer big no of jobs in times to come.

From GN the Jobs at GGN are not recommend but can be done with some difficulty, keeping these in Mind:
    1) From parichowk to DLF cyber city is signal free (with two tolls). if you have flexi timing, leave early in morning from home and from office in evening.

2) Many Companies are already providing shuttle services between GN and GGN.

AND

3) Metro: connecting Botanical garden to hauzkkhas and rapid metro within GGN will change the scene entirely in few years. Drive for 20 mins from GN and park you vehicle at Amity metro. catch metro to hauz khas (15 mins), Hauzkhas to Sikandar pur(20 mins) and the rapi metro (10 mins). Within next 55( 15+20+10+ 10 extra) mins you will be in office via metro.

PS:
    *All i'm saying that from GN the jobs of GGN are not easy but doable and i'm talking about end user perspective.
    *i've never been to kundli, just know its distance from Noida and GN
    *For investors: Go to bhapat or meerut bypass.
    CommentQuote
  • One more information for people planning to start factory in Bawana and live in Kundli. Despite best efforts of authorities to curb crime in the area, Bawana has become a hotbed of criminal activities like extortion and kidnappings.
    No doubt, many multi-storied factories have come up here in last 3-4 years but many have already closed in past few months. It is really unsafe to move around after dusk as criminals openly move around.
    Just the other day, one of my friends said he had closed down his factory there as many in the area have got SMS/phone calls for huge extortions. The biggest reason for this that while factory owners leave for home in evening, the labour stays in upper floors of big complexes constructed there and they knew the financial status ofr their own bosses.
    I actually visited the area with a friend who told me that a 100 sq. metre plot with 2 stories and a basement too is avail;able for can U believe, 30-35 lac. Then I understood- Why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Zohaib Bhai, Thanks for sharing the info. above. Did I ever say that Greater Noida or Kundli are the only options. Please ask the moderator to delete the thread which was started in Greater Noida section by other member.

And I amicably agree that in Kundli profit is confined to 6-10 folds only and not as great as Ghaziabad. Again, I know you do not like copy, cut and pasted material but if you go to Kundli section, Greater Noida people have jumped exclusively to compare the two areas and criticise that belt.

I am not a Gandhi, to observe everything silently and my patience was tested too before I started giving them some punch of real facts about infrastructure, upcoming projects exisiting rates and profits made.

Before asking others to clean their surroundings, one should look into their house as well.

OH.....Understood.....If thats the reason.....Then Please go ahead and enjoy bashing !!!!!

If one needs to put up any info about a region....then it should be done in their own section....rather than going to other city sections and making issues there....

So....Kindly continue .....enjoy

No further comments from my side...
    For me....its simole
    Gnoida.....good option for people working in Noida exp, NEpz, noida, etc

Kundli...good option for people wanting to be near North delhi

For investors....the whole world is open....enjoy investing where u feel comfortable in...

....Enjoy Mr. Ajay....continue the bashing......tit for tat is my favourite policy.....people shud always taste their own medicine...

Enjoy....!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • My purpose is again not to do bashing but to keep people informed about development and infrastructure of Kundli/ Sonepat region and clean the falsified statements made by so called critics of Greater Noida region. There are better areas like Gurgaon/ Noida or other NCR regions, I could have chosen for comparison (please see I have not posted any link in any of those threads) but for the continuous and regular bashing, I intended to give them taste of their medicine. I am glad Zohaib Bhai, you are among the more informed people and are involved in sensible and meaningful discussions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mr bullish
    One more information for people planning to start factory in Bawana and live in Kundli. Despite best efforts of authorities to curb crime in the area, Bawana has become a hotbed of criminal activities like extortion and kidnappings.
    No doubt, many multi-storied factories have come up here in last 3-4 years but many have already closed in past few months. It is really unsafe to move around after dusk as criminals openly move around.
    Just the other day, one of my friends said he had closed down his factory there as many in the area have got SMS/phone calls for huge extortions. The biggest reason for this that while factory owners leave for home in evening, the labour stays in upper floors of big complexes constructed there and they knew the financial status ofr their own bosses.
    I actually visited the area with a friend who told me that a 100 sq. metre plot with 2 stories and a basement too is avail;able for can U believe, 30-35 lac. Then I understood- Why?

There are safety concerns all over India. No place is safe brother. And these words of safety concerns does not suit Greater Noida supporters. More they keep mum, the better.
    CommentQuote
  • Brother, did you forget this Bullish Bhai who said that 6 fold increase in 5 years time result in 10% appreciation only. Don't know which calculus he used to calculate the return. If that is a possibility, than anything is possible brother.
    CommentQuote
  • 4,472 industries to exit Delhi residential areas

Fri Jan 13 2012 10:44:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) by IANS
    New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) A total of 4,472 industrial units functioning in Delhi’s residential and non-conforming areas will be moved out and set up in the capital’s new industrial area, Delhi Industries Minister Ramakant Goswami said Friday.

“The government has got the layout approved by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) for the new industrial area at Bhorgarh, which is also known as Bawana-II,” the minister added.

In 2005, the government had allotted industrial plots to 4,472 entrepreneurs of industries who were running their units in residential and non-conforming areas of the city.

“Although 2,900 entrepreneurs made payments for their respective plots, they could not construct their factories as the MCD was not approving the building plans pending its approval of the layout of the industrial area,” said Goswami.

The scheme and the layout plan for the industrial area were earlier approved by the DDA in 2005.
    CommentQuote
  • i am sure u( AJAY33) never visit yo GN
    i have visited both pace many time
    there are much much difference in both city
    GN authority done very good job
    there are many 60 meter to 100 meter road
    very well planed green and clean
    kundly have not active authority
    nh1 is good but its from center

if u will visit to GN then u will get the difference between two city

some pix of roads in gn by authority

Originally Posted by AJAY33
    Rajesh Bahi, Nice share, really informative. What are current prevailing plot rates around Pari Chowk area? Thanks in advance.

Zohaib bhai, Not everyone invested in Greater Noida is enduser, so for those who just invested there purely for investment purpose, it is worthwhile to take into consideration the comparison of rate increase or profit made in these 2 regions.
    CommentQuote