What would you suggest from a 5 year horizon - a plot in greater noida around pari chowk at around 25k or a plot in tdi kundli at around 20 k in one of the better blocks ?

Suggestions welcome.
Read more
475 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • "And every township entrance main roads are of 45 -65 meter and the townships are bang there on nh1 so connectivity is much better"

that pix is not entrance main roads
    its authority sector divider roads
    yes other city only entrance main roads are of 45 -65 meter
    but i saying in GN all sector divider roads 100 to 60 meter
    CommentQuote
  • check this The Parker Suits - Kundli, Sonipat - PropertyWala.com

9 and 12 meters wide Internal Roads.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Purple dear apko aur aapki baaton ko i would have given more weightage if you would have dared to reply honestly to my early question.

Apne ek example liya tha Mr A invested in flat in GN and B invested in plot in Kundli.I suggested you to recalculate supposing both bought a plot.

You never reverted back,it means you have no answers for genuine and fair questions.

Now coming back to your recent post , find my answers in blue:

1 INFRA : both greater noida and kundli gets 1 point each . Minimum roads 12 mt , very low dense , well planned greenery .

Have you yourself visited GN and seen the infra,if not visit once,then atleast you wont compare infra of GN to Kundli.

2: connectivty : even everybody will accept that connectivity of kundli is good with maximum part of delhi , and KMP , monorail are bonus points for kundli while for atleast 2020 dont expect any public transport for greater noida here kundli gets 1 point .

Presently condition of GN and Kundli is same, let monorail be built then you can jump, for present GN has a expressway which takes 25 mints for south ex market, 30 mints for CP and 35 mints for New delhi railway station with just three red light in this 40 km route.

3: schools , colleges , entertainment : both stand beside each other in this term so 1 point each for this .

Please visit GN once there are 100's of them, though i am not proud of them as almost all are private and leeches.

4: investment : clearly with mega project like KMP , rajeev gandhi education city , monorail , orbital rail , many IT CITIES ALONG KMP , and rates in nearby areas like pitampura being 25 times higher , KUNDLI WOULD Be among the most favoured investment destination . So kundli gets 1 point here over Gn.

Here you are a clear cut winner, at center congress in haryana congress, Rajiv gandhi is super GOD.Wait for some years,these things keep changing.Even left is thrown from west bengal.So how many of these proposed investement will sustain,time will tell.

5 affordability : again we all know at present rates in kundli are most affordable even affordable than bhiwadi like areas so here again kundli gains one point over Gn .

iN GN rates are approximately 30-35 thousand per sq mt,in kundli you know better,and i am 1000% sure if presently Kundli and GN are going at same rate, in long term GN will be clear cut winner by ahuge huge margin, take my words.I am talking for 20 years here.

6: IT jobs : clearly at present Gn gains 1 point over kundli..

7: industries : clearly in this term kundli wins so one point to kundli over gn here

Small manufacturing industries will never get a chance here,soKundli is a winner in this segment.

Please be honest,please be pragmatic.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purple
    and does Gn projects have water treatment plant , a sewage treatment plant specifically for township , rain water harvesting , all electricity wires underground , low FAR hence much more wider space and and open view and less density .. Does gn projects have these futuristic concepts in them ? NO ! And still you keep on saying gn is a well planned city .....

No comments...
    By the way, Gr Noida has better facility management from Day one....
    CommentQuote
  • For those who have Zero clue about Greater Noida
    Kindly visit this website
    Investment Opportunities | Greater Noida: Welcome to the Future
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    For those who have Zero clue about Greater Noida
    Kindly visit this website
    Investment Opportunities | Greater Noida: Welcome to the Future

And some more info about GN:-
    Greater Noida realty rates down by 30 per cent after scrapping of ...
    indiatoday.intoday.in/story/greater-noida-jewar.../188535.htmlCached

Setback for Mayawati in Noida Land verdict - YouTube
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgO-TM8CIKA

Top realty firms get green panel notices
    Hindustan Times‎ - 19 hours ago

Greater Noida Fiasco- A conflict between Farmers, Government ...
    www.tcl-india.net/gnconflictCached
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Major Setback | The Noida Trouble
    thenoidatrouble.com/tag/major-setback/Cached
    You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Realty focus to shift from Noida to Lucknow - Rediff.com Business
    www.rediff.com › Business

Greater Noida Metro CANCELLED - Indian Real Estate Forum - www ...
    www.indianrealestateforum.com › ... › Hot CitiesNoida

Yet another setback to Mayawati government - The Hindu
    www.thehindu.com › NewsStatesOther States
    CommentQuote
  • Well, instead of highlighting the positives and negatives of an area, we all are playing a blame game or trying to prove supremacy of area over the others. Fact remains that we all are unmoved by critic's perceptions/ theories/ facts and still hold the same sentiments as we did before, considering our rigid and inflexible nature.

Result of all this is we are confusing an investor even more who might have already been so confused (prior to reading this sh**) where to put his hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • I know Washinton what you mean. All of us know that with major projects like Airport getting scrapped or metro not coming to Greater Noida is a big setback for investors who have put their hard earned money in that region. This was the main reason that not only common man but hotels/ universities and big players invested their money in GN belt. I hope Greater Noida gets even better projects than those in coming future, so investors so-thought dreams are not shattered.
    CommentQuote
  • You name to me single investor moved from Kundli to GN. But I know many have moved from GN to Kundli.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by washinton
    You name to me single investor moved from Kundli to GN. But I know many have moved from GN to Kundli.

Washinton brother, I don't know about these facts but I know that presently no one is willing to put money into GN projects. That's the reason, that most of the projects are still unsold and the supply is more than demand. I know people in GN are contemplating coming of their projects especially those who put their hard earned money for investment purpose only. End user will have to wait a little longer to move in because of airport/ metro setbacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Just wondering for knowledge how many projects are still unsold in Greater Noida? Any one has an idea?

Like in Kundli except for Jindals (which is a new and massive project) as per my information, all are total sold out. Even the most dead projects like Parsavnath and Express city were sold out 3 years ago. Infact, builders have offered possessions to almost all like Ansals/ Parkers/ TDI/ Eldeco/ Omaxe (30% possession offered) to name a few.
    CommentQuote
  • Never knew that there will be hostels/ shopping complex/ post offices/ police station/ food courts/ multiplex within the premises and total of 40 universities will be launched in Phase I which will be spread over 2000 acres out of whopping 5000 acres.

Hooda to lay the foundation stone for 10 educational institutions
    Chandigarh | Wednesday, Jun 6 2012 IST

Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda would lay the foundation stones for ten educational institutions and a National Law University at Rajiv Gandhi Education City on June 10. These educational institutions and the National Law University would be set up over a total area of 167.74 acres. On the occasion of laying foundation stones for these education of institutions, Mr Hooda would also address Rai Vikas Rally in the Education City complex in Rai, an official spokesman said here today.

This would be a major step taken by the government to promote higher education in the state. About Rs 107.80 crore has already been spent on the development of Education City. There is also a provision to set up an International University Centre in Education City. In school education sector, the areas of Rai, Kundli, Murthal and Sonepat were being developed as an education hub. Along with it in these areas, industrial, business, commercial and residential development was also picking pace. He said the State Government was also taking effective measures for the development of Rai, Kundli and Sonepat. With a view to meet future needs, roads, powerhouses, bridges and various types of basic infrastructure were being developed. Kundli-Manesar-Palwal expressway would also play an important role in development of the area. In Karnal, an International Fruit and Vegetable Market would be set up. In the first phase, in 2000 acres of area of Rajiv Gandhi Education City, there were 40 educational plots. The size of these educational plots ranged between 1.14 acres and 131.59 acres. Conceptual plan of Rajiv Gandhi Education City was prepared by well known consultancy namely, M/s ORG group. In the education city there will be provision of hostels, residential accommodation for staff, hotels, multiplex, shopping complex, medical centre, post office, police station, convention centre, seminar rooms, art gallery, auditorium, weekly market and food court.
    CommentQuote
  • Hooda lays foundation stones of ten educational institutions
    Chandigarh | Sunday, Jun 10 2012 IST

Moving a step further on realising his dream to make Haryana an education hub of international standard, Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda today laid foundation stones of ten prestigious educational institutions in Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Kundli in Sonipat district. These institutes included Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune,Ashoka University, Asian Education Society Skyline Business School, Foundation for Organisation Research and Education (FORE), Manav Rachna International University, N C College of Engineering and Research, Hindu School of Architecture, RIMT Technical Campus, Shri Balwant Rai Institute of Technology and Research and S R M University No 3. These institutes are being set up over an area of 167.74 acres, an officials statement said here. Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat is being developed on the pattern of Oxford University. Apart from regular courses like management, information and technology and computer sciences, the education city would also house bio-medical engineering, bio-technology, nano-technology, defense research, film and media studies. After completion of this ambitious project, one lakh students would get quality education. Ashoka University would be set up over 25 acres of land in collaboration with the school of Engineering and Applied Sciences, University of Pennsylvania, the oldest and prestigious University of US where the students could get education of the level of Harvard, Stanford, Oxford and Cambridge, the statement added. The University with a capacity of 4000 students would start operations in 2014 with two schools -- School of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Natural and Applied Sciences. The Ashoka Campus is being designed by American Architects Perkins Eastman who has worked on leading educational campuses around the world.
    Prestigious Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, was also established by this institution. University of Pennsylvania is considered among the ten prestigious universities of the world. This University would be developed in phased manner. In the first phase, Rs 160 crore would be spent and 1500 students would get education. While Rs 190 crore would be incurred during the second phase and 2500 students would get education. Skyline Education Group which is a famous unit of Business School, communication and travel and tourism in the country would set up a Business School on four acres of land in Rajiv Gandhi Education City. This institute would offer special courses in Business Management Subjects like International Business, Marketing, Information Systems,Tourism, Human Resource Management and Insurance. This Business School would offer graduate and post graduate level courses.
    CommentQuote
  • IIT-Delhi will set up its extension campus in Haryana: Hooda

PTI | 07:06 PM,Jun 10,2012
    Sonepat, June 10 (PTI) Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda today announced that IIT-Delhi would set up its extension campus at the Rajiv Gandhi Education City here. The chief minister said his government would provide 50 acres of land at the RGEC here for setting up the campus. Addressing a public meeting after laying the foundation stone of 10 educational institutions, Hooda claimed the development would change the entire picture of the state. "Around 36,000 to 40,000 students will study in these institutions and when it will be fully developed, the city will provide education to more than one lakh students," the chief minister said. "You can well imagine the impact it would have on the development of Sonepat and the state...Sonepat will compete with Gurgaon," he said. Among the institutes whose foundation stones were laid include Ashoka University, Asian Educational Society Skyline Business School, Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune and S R M Rajiv Gandhi Education City. Land holdings are getting smaller and neither people can only depend on agriculture nor everybody can get government jobs, he said. While recalling that opposition parties had opposed the development of Sonepat for the 1982 Asian Games, Hooda said late Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi had suggested that the area should be developed, "but the opposition party (Lok Dal) had opposed it". "Had it not been opposed, the area would have developed beyond anybody's imagination, the airport could have been set up in Haryana," he said, taking a dig at the main opposition party INLD. Hooda also announced to accord the sub-tehsil status to Rai and block status to Murthal. He also announced Rs 15 crore for rural development of the Rai Assembly segment. Congress MP Deepender Singh Hooda said the youth of the state were leaving their mark at the national level in the field of education and other areas.
    CommentQuote